- Yuri always loses his hairties so Otabek has some on his wrist
- also! Otabek is A+ hair braider
- whenever Otabek gets his undercut reshaved Yuri likes to run his hands over the buzzed part
- when they start dating when Yuri's 18, Otabek is lectured by Nikolai, Yakov, and Victor & Yuuri
- Yuri grows taller than Otabek
- he’s a dick about it, using his BF as an armrest and calling him smol
- Otabek teaches Yuri how to drive a motorcycle
- it’s a bad idea
- like yikes. so much roadrage.
- Yuri grows cacti and names them (after skaters but DON’T TELL ANYONE)
- they call each other ‘Beka’ and ‘Yura’
- Yuri secretly loves rom-coms
- they’re both pretty bad cooks so they get by on simple stuff
- except Katsudon (Otabek learns how to make it from Yuuri and makes it for special occasions)
- Yuri remains the only person to make Otabek genuinely laugh
- Otabek likes getting up early but Yuri is more of the 'don’t touch me til noon’ kind of dude
- bc of this Otabek wakes him with coffee and forehead kisses
- Yuri sends Otabek random Snapchats of things that remind him of his BF ('Look Beka it’s you!’ *insert picture of trash can*)
- Yuri has JJ on Snapchat and views his story out of pure spite. He then gripes about JJ to his BF
- Yuri steals Otabek’s clothes
- Otabek has a younger sister who LOVES Yuri
- Yuri is kind of confused at first - a child doesn’t hate him??? what??? - but he grows to act like another big brother
- Yuri knits as anger management and makes some of the people he likes sweaters to go with their personality. (Victor’s is pink and silver, Yuuri’s is a rainbow, Chris’s is red and has a boob panel. Otabek gets a black one and matching gloves.)
- they’re not big on PDA
- but a lot of times they’ll hold hands or hook their pinkies together
BASICALLY they may be world-class ice skaters but are actually just dorks who adore each other
I feel like she’d somehow have Viktor’s exact personality and heart-shaped smile despite being completely adopted.
Physically, she looks like Yuuri’s mom (which
is part of the reason why they adopted her).
((but her hair ends up wavy as she gets older, she has multiple beauty marks scattered on her face, and a tooth gap. She’s an absolute charmer))
Anyway she’s a horrible, spoiled heathen that makes Yuuri go prematurely
gray because he is definitely the overprotective hover dad.
Viktor is the free spirit papa that interprets her brattiness and tantrums as “self expression” and spoils her ten ways to Sunday.
((they both spoil her though, let’s be real. Yuuri just tries to be subtle about it))
Obviously when she’s a kid, she clings to Viktor and favors him while
saying awful things like “I don’t like daddy, he’s sooo boring.”
Yuuri’s heart breaks a lot but Viktor is there to pick up the pieces and
Lyuba has him wrapped around her finger so he doesn’t mind being walked all over… :,)
((tbh the only reason she’s so callous is because kids are kinda cruel until they learn other people have feelings too))
Because she’s a lot like Viktor, she also picks up on Yuuri’s moods
really easily (which is why she’s so good at manipulating him into
getting what she wants)
But my point is, when Yuuri has bad days and Viktor isn’t there and even Makkachin can’t help, Lyuba kinda just
crawls into his lap and cheers him up…
She’ll push a picture she drew of their whole family into Yuuri’s face or yank at his face and ears
until Yuuri gets out of his head and looks at her, and she just grins
this huge ol’ smile that reminds Yuuri of Viktor so bad his heart melts
and he can’t help but return it…
Then when Lyuba knows Yuuri is giving her his undivided attention, she babbles stories to take his mind
off the bad thoughts……. :,,,,)
Later when Viktor comes home, he finds Yuuri asleep on the couch with Lyuba sprawled on his chest and
Makkachin curled over Yuuri’s feet.
(Also Lyuba definitely has a Swar*vski crystal tiara tangled in her hair because you know she would)
This is Viktor’s phone lock screen if this wasn’t already obvious.
Lyuba goes on to skate and be a world champion and makes her dads proud, both as coaches and as parents
(Yuri is probably her ballet instructor)
Speaking of Yuri, he babysits occasionally when he’s not busy and
is a terrible terrible influence, teaches her how to prank her fathers and push the other kids into the sand lol.
Yuri is the favorite uncle. Yuuri thinks it’s cute up until he realizes how bad of an influence Yuri is.
Viktor is like “but Yuuri they’re getting along so well!” And Yuuri is like “This is not the kind of getting along I wanted!!”
Yuuri has a three page list in small font of recommended activities for them to do while he and Viktor go out.
Yuri chucks it in the trash.
Mila babysits too, and she’s the only one Yuuri knows he can actually trust with his child (hell if he could raise Lyuba with Mila, he would).
Georgi tried to babysit once, but Lyuba bullied him about his hair so much, the he cancelled early an went home crying.
Yakov and Lilia are the only two “babysitters” that are stern with her, and Lyuba actually behaves herself around them.
Yakov is also convinced that Lyuba is Viktor’s secret love child because she is far too much like him to be just adopted.
He tells all his conspiracy theories to Lilia, who finds holes in all of them.
Yuuri’s parents adore her to pieces: they insist they bring her to Japan for the coming of age ceremonies, and dress her up for every holiday.
Mari looks after her if everyone else is busy, and Lyuba really likes her aunt Mari’s piercings.
Minako wants to immediately raise her into the next skating prodigy, which Yuuri protests.
Chris and Phichit mail her extravagant gifts all the time.
In general, Lyuba grows up pretty well known in the entire worldwide skating community as the child of two of the greatest male figure skaters in history.
Of course when she’s older, Lyuba’s affection is a lot more even,
she loves both her fathers equally and if she approaches one
individually, it’s just because he handles the problem better than the
other one would.
She’s actually really embarrassed by how bratty she
was as a kid. Yuuri and/or Viktor often recount stories while she screeches
at them to stop.
Even Yuri tries to embarrass her sometimes. “You may be a world gold medal champion, but I changed your diapers.”
Yuri, tossing back a flask:
“I let you vomit on me so your dads could go on a date and get some action at a hotel, as if they were still in their honeymoon period.”
Lyuba, covering her face:
“Oh my god please stop.”
She apologizes to Yuuri for being such a jerk as a kid and Yuuri is like, “I married your papa, I signed up for this.”
Viktor: oh Lyubochka
don’t worry, your daddy likes being bullied and bossed around ;)
Lyuba: I want to die immediately
Yuuri: *already ascending*
He’d be the horrible parent that drops hints about his sex like with his husband now that their kid is an adult
Though let’s be real; why wait until she’s an adult? Viktor is shameless and Yuuri is constantly covering their Lyuba’s ears.
“VIKTOR SHUSH, LYUBA IS RIGHT THERE!!!!"
"Yuuri, our daughter is one and a half, she has the memory of an earth worm. We can have sex while she naps as long as we don’t wake her up.”
Poor Yuuri, between Viktor being himself and their daughter’s rebellious years he has so many gray hairs.
Yuri comes over like "oh my god I thought Asian people aged well.”
What Yuuri wants to say:
“I’m kinda trying to raise the literal spawn of Satan, with the Devil himself”
What he does say:
“not when they’re married to Viktor Nikiforov they don’t!!”
Viktor just kind of shrugs and tries to look innocent while cradling Lyuba.
It was in that moment that Yuri decided he would never ever get married.
He tells this to Mila, who’s engaged to Sara, at practice the next day and she laughs in his face and says “give it time.”
Anyway, that’s all I have so far, I’m probably going to eventually write a mini series about Viktor and Yuuri retiring and then adopting/raising Lyuba.
what she means: All we need for Credence is the real Graves. He is out there somewhere, and he is the one who would actually give Credence love and affection. They need to find each other, for their own good. Bleached-sock-Grindelwald can do whatever, but only the real Graves matters now. We can all see how attached Credence was to Graves, how much he needed the love. He even leaned in more when he hugged him. He needs it.