- OK BUT PICTURE THIS!!
- XIBALBA WHO’S ALWAYS BEEN A HANDSOME ANGEL IS SUDDENLY A BURNT TAR SKELETON HE’S ALWAYS BEEN A COCKY AND SMUG RASCAL DON’T EVEN TRY TO TELL ME HE WASN’T SELF-CONSCIOUS!!!
- AND HE DOESN’T WANT LA MUERTE TO SEE HIM!!!
- AND LA MUERTE’S SO DEVASTATED SHE JUS T NEEDS TO KNOW HE’S OK BUT HE WON’T LET HER SEE HIM AND IT TRIPS HER OUT SO MUCH THAT AT ONE POINT SHE’S WONDERING IF MAYBE HE HATES HER BECAUSE WHATEVER IT WAS HE DID TO GET BURNT HE DID IT FOR HER!!!
- THEN THEY FINALLY MEET AGAIN I DUNNO MAYBE THE CANDLEMAKER’S HAD ENOUGH OF THEIR IDIOCY AND SETS THEM UP OR SOMETHING!!
- AND XIBALBA’S SELF-CONCIOUS AND ASHAMED AS FRICK AND HE’S SURE SHE’S GOING TO BE GROSSED BY HIS APPAREANCE
- BUT OF COURSE SHE’S NOT YA BIG DUMMY SHE’S JUST SO HAPPY YOU’RE OK AND YOU DON’T SEEM TO HATE HER!!
- LA MUERTE TOUCHING HIS BLACKENED SKIN FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!
- THE FIRST TIME HE MELTS TO HER TOUCH!!
- *tazmanian devil noises*
Today I learned that when my grandmother worked in a jail up in Utah, she met Ted Bundy and let him out, because he had enough points on his sheet or whatever so they couldn't hold him, and when they let him out the detectives bitched at her because they didn't do their job and needed someone to blame. But they caught him an hour later, and she said he smiled at her and said 'I don't think you'll be able to get me out this time."