🦇- If your muse had wings, would they be feathered and bird-like, leathery bat-like wings, or insect-like fairy or butterfly wings?
🙊- How good are they at keeping secrets?
🎖- Is your muse the “forgive and forget” type or do they hold grudges?
⚖️- If your muse had superpowers, what would they be?
📐- Did your muse get an education? What was their best subject in their studies?
🖋- If your muse was an author/poet, what kind of stories would they write about?
📕- What “Banned Books” could you see your muse reading?
🔖- When they shop, does the price or product matter more?
🐶- If your muse was forced to get a pet, what would they get?
✌️-How often did they get into trouble as a kid?
⭐️- What’s their favorite constellation in the night sky?
🍼- Would your muse raise an abandoned orphan they found or opt to relocate them to an orphanage instead?
🏄♀️- What kind of leisurely sports do they partake in on their downtime?
💐- What are their favorite flowers?
👑- How would your muse react if they suddenly found out that they were the long-lost heir to a rich kingdom?
👒- If your muse were to take someone on a first date, where would they go and how would they behave?
💥- if Your muse wakes up with complete amnesia, how would they react? How scared would they be? What caused it?
🍳- What does your muse’s typical breakfast, lunch, and dinner look like after their larder has been fully replenished?
🎣- Would your muse go fishing for any reason? Would they catch-and-eat or catch-and-release?
🎼- What part in a choir would your muse sing? Soprano (½), Bass, Tenor, or Alto?
🎬- Pick three movies you could see your muse watching (and enjoying)
🎨- Find two famous pieces of artwork you think your muse would enjoy.
Here is yet another set of random questions for people to ask you in order to get to know you better. Please reblog!
1. What is your middle name?
2. Do you have any nicknames?
3. Do you have any allergies?
4. What is the longest your hair has ever been?
5. Apple or PC?
6. Favorite flavor?
7. Have you ever been on a blind date?
8. Are you friends with any of your exes?
9. What kind of car do you drive?
10. How grammatically correct are you when you text?
11. What foreign country would you most like to visit and why?
12. Creamy or chunky peanut butter?
13. Favorite food to pig out on?
14. DC or Marvel?
15. Disney or Nickelodeon?
16. Do you have any stickers on your laptop computer?
17. Name/author of the last book you read cover to cover. Do you recommend it?
18. Do you read any magazines?
19. Coffee or tea?
20. What is your go-to Starbucks drink?
21. How many things can do with your weaker hand?
22. Last show you binge watched?
23. Dogs or cats?
24. Favorite Disney princess?
25. Do you like fast food?
26. Favorite thing to cook for yourself?
27. Favorite song to sing in the shower?
28. Have you ever butt dialed anyone?
29. iPhone/iPad or Android?
30. Any styles of music you do not like?
31. Have you ever kissed anyone of the same gender? If so, did you like it?
32. Have you ever gotten a ticket while driving?
33. Favorite emoji?
34. Showers or baths?
35. Is there anything you regret buying?
36. Are you fluent in more than one language?
37. Any movie(s) you can watch over and over again and enjoy just as much every time?
38. What is the heaviest you have ever weighed?
39. Do you have any tattoos? If so, how many and where?
40. Have you ever uttered a spoken hashtag?
41. Favorite school subject?
42. Favorite non-chocolate candy?
43. Name one celebrity you dislike.
44. If you could have one superpower, which one would you most like to have?
45. From 1-10, rate your singing ability.
46. From 1-10, rate your dancing ability.
47. From 1-10, rate your cooking ability.
48. From 1-10, rate your driving ability.
49. Are you religious?
50. Do you drink soda? If so, which one is your favorite?
51. Have you ever locked your keys in your car?
52. Spring or autumn?
53. Do you play any sports?
54. Can you play any musical instruments?
55. Are you more introverted or extroverted?
56. How easily do you cry?
57. Last musical artist you saw live?
58. Favorite YouTube channel?
59. Star Wars or Star Trek?
60. How long have you known your best friend?
61. Have you ever voted for a reality show?
62. Last CD you bought?
63. Have you ever ended a romantic relationship?
64. Have you ever been broken up with?
65. Have you ever been in the audience for the taping of a TV show?
66. How long was your longest relationship? Are you still with that person?
67. Have you seen any Broadway plays or musicals?
68. Have you ever acted in a play or a musical?
69. How flexible are you?
70. Have you ever sexted?
71. Do you own any clothes from garage sales or thrift stores?
72. Real or fake Christmas trees?
73. How many pillows do you sleep with?
74. How well can you write in cursive?
75. What is your political affiliation?
76. Do you like any boy bands?
77. Have you ever broken any bones?
78. Have you ever gotten any stitches?
79. Do you have any piercings in places other than your ears?
80. What is the oldest piece of clothing you still wear and how old is it?
81. Do you like wearing hats?
82. Have you ever dyed your hair?
83. From 1-10, how competitive are you?
84. How long have you been at your current job?
85. Have you ever studied abroad?
86. Phrase you say the most?
87. Have you ever quit a job?
88. Have you ever gotten fired from a job?
89. Have you ever won a trophy? If so, what for?
90. Have you ever been a Boy/Girl Scout?
91. Last thing that made you laugh?
92. Do you eat meat?
93. Are you more of a morning or a night person?
94. Worst habit?
95. Deepest fear?
96. Do you believe in ghosts?
97. If you could take home any animal from the zoo, what animal would you take?
98. Do you consider rapping singing?
99. Favorite costume you wore for Halloween? How old were you?
100. Favorite store to shop at?
101. Have you ever given anyone CPR?
102. Favorite Pokémon?
103. Do you own any homemade clothing?
104. Do you drink alcohol at all? If so, what is your drink of choice?
105. Have you ever skinny dipped?
106. Favorite type of cookie?
107. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
108. Biggest pet peeve?
109. Are you still friends with anyone from high school?
110. Favorite literary character?
111. Are your birth parents still together?
112. Do you wear or have your ever worn glasses?
113. How many of your Facebook friends do you actually hang out with?
114. Have you ever been the victim of a prank?
115. Do you belong to a fraternity or a sorority?
116. Have you ever taken a nude selfie?
117. Are you adopted?
118. Favorite fandom?
119. Oldest memory?
120. Have you ever snorted when you laughed?
121. Can you drive stick?
122. Favorite Disney song?
123. Random boy’s name.
124. Random girls’ name.
125. How often do you eat out at a nice restaurant?
126. How many people are in your nuclear family?
127. What accent do you consider the most attractive?
128. What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?
129. What is your astrological sign?
130. Biggest regret?
131. What type of shoes do you wear the most?
132. Do you like any soap operas?
133. Do you listen to talk radio?
134. What sports team(s) do you root for?
135. Describe your sense of humor.
136. Have you ever been hit on by someone of the same gender?
137. Favorite video game?
138. Name a moment in your life when you were pleasantly surprised.
139. Do you believe in serendipity?
140. Have you ever left a movie theater before the movie was done?
141. Have you ever felt you were born in the wrong period of history?
142. Is sex before marriage wrong?
143. Have you ever gotten a song you dislike stuck in your head?
144. Can you handle spicy food?
145. Have you ever called a non-lover a term such as darling, honey, babe, or dear?
146. Do you like MTV?
147. Where on your body are you the most ticklish?
148. TV show or movie you quote/reference the most?
149. Have you ever lived with a roommate you didn’t get along with?
150. Where do you think is the best place to meet a new lover?
151. Have you ever successfully been on a diet?
152. Favorite thing to do outside?
153. Where did you go on your last vacation?
154. Do you say “y'all” at all?
155. Have you ever lived on a farm?
156. Do you believe in evolution?
157. What TV channel do you watch the most?
158. Favorite Beatles song?
159. Have you ever been on TV?
160. Have you ever been to Disney World or Disneyland?
161. Do you like horror movies?
162. Do you like to go fishing?
163. Have you ever been hunting?
164. Do you take medication for anything?
165. Name one item from your bucket list.
166. From 1-10, how much do you like children?
167. Have you ever thought about your wedding?
168. Have you ever been bungee jumping or skydiving?
169. Favorite flower?
170. Do you collect anything?
171. Who was the last person you told a lie to?
172. Have you ever been a bridesmaid or a groomsman?
173. Have you ever had a fortune cookie fortune come true?
174. What was your favorite toy to play with when you were a child?
175. How good are you at math?
176. Have you ever learned anything from a how-to YouTube video?
177. Have you ever participated in a science fair?
178. Have you ever wished you were born the opposite gender?
179. Have you ever participated in a public protest?
180. Do you have a pool at your house?
181. Have you ever hosted a wild party?
182. Do you like karaoke?
183. Have you ever written a love letter?
184. Have you ever ran a marathon?
185. How often do you get mad at yourself?
186. Any guilty pleasures?
187. Fruits or vegetables?
188. Do you live in a house or an apartment?
189. The countryside or the suburbs?
190. Worst job you’ve ever had?
191. Do you hang out with any of your co-workers?
192. Were you ever voted homecoming/prom king or queen?
193. Were you voted a “best” or “most likely to” in high school?
194. Have you ever gotten detention?
195. Have you ever babysat?
196. Have you ever taken a road trip just for the fun of it?
197. How many drinks get you tipsy?
198. Were you a part of any academic clubs in high school or college?
199. Have you ever given a public speech, aside from your schooling?
200. How long have you been on tumblr?
me watching sports: what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck
i feel like some people are really hard on marinette whenever the whole “i know that boy’s schedule by heart” comment comes up and proceed to accuse marinette of being gross, creepy, obsessed, unhealthy, a stalker, and a slew of other adjectives that are just unnecessarily harsh and truly unfair to attach to marinette.
she’s a 14/15 year old girl with a crush! i have a sister who was that age very recently, and i imagine some of you are at this age right now. kids nowadays are stalking their crushes on facebook, on instagram, and on twitter. they’re keeping track of their locations on snapchat so that they know where they are. they’re going back to like photos their crushes took 5 years ago and are finding about who their ex-girlfriends are and what sports they play and what they do on the weekends. this is super normal teenage behavior, kids do this al the time, and marinette is no different.
marinette probably knows his schedule because she hears adrien talking about it. “hey sorry gotta go i have fencing right now.” “i’d really love to but i always have piano lessons on thursdays.” so yeah. she keeps track. if she needs to find him she’s probably got a good idea of where he is. sure the pulldown calendar from season 1 was a bit much, but keep in mind they did that for a comedic effect. just like marinette jumping five feet in the air because she’s surprised is comedic and over-exaggerated, her having a pull down calendar in her room is comedic and over-exaggerated. it’s a kid’s show. it’s meant to be funny and relatable.
more importantly, marinette has never used her knowledge of his schedule in order to do something harmful to him. i feel like people talk about her like her behavior is a precursor to a potentially abusive relationship which is just so blown out of proportion. she doesn’t tail him at all hours of the day. she doesn’t follow him home. she doesn’t camp out in front of his house. she doesn’t sneak pictures of him while he’s in the shower. she doesn’t try to monopolize his time. she doesn’t call his house seventeen times everyday. she doesn’t demand that he give her attention. that’s stalking. that’s being creepy. that’s something you tell the cops about. not what marinette is doing.
has she gotten jealous of other girls being interested in him? yes, and she’s quickly realized why that’s unfair behavior for her to be showing. does she need to chill out? yes, the girl will probably calm down a little once she gets to know him and the allure of him wears off in favor of actually getting to become closer friends with him. but to say that she’s all of these awful things because she’s acting like a normal teenage girl is such a double standard.
i don’t see anyone criticizing chat noir for telling strangers he’s dating ladybug or for continuously flirting with her even after she’s clearly rejected him.
As the temperature rises and students finish up the school year, it is time to say goodbye to spring and hello to summer! After picking up my badge for this year’s Anime Expo (AX), I feel that it’s appropriate to reflect back on this past anime season. Spring season has given me a variety of great shows to watch, such as Tsuki ga Kirei, Eromanga-sensei, Attack on Titan 2, etc., while also surprising me with the amazing show known as Boku no Hero Academia. Now with the anticipation of AX hanging over my shoulders, I am more than ready to start the SUMMER ANIME SEASON!!!
Here are the shows that I am planning on watching:
- Katsugeki/Touken Ranbu
AHHHH I’VE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SINCE IT WAS ANNOUNCED! LETS GO!
- Ballroom e Youkoso
An anime on ballroom dancing…as a dancer it’d be a crime to not watch it!!!
What can I say…I’m sports anime trash.
- Koi to Uso
The premise of this show seemed interesting and Kana Hanazawa is one of the main characters!
- Netsuzou TRap
I’m probably cursing myself by watching a Shoujo Ai anime for the first time…but I’m curious hehehhehe
- Keppeki Danshi! Aoyama-kun
A sports anime with a clean-freak protagonist naturally poked my interest.
- Tsurezure Children
Each episode is only 15 minutes, but COME ON the characters are adorable!
There’s a lot of hype for this and it’s connected to the Fate franchise! WOOO!
- Konbini Kareshi
I actually have no excuse why I’m watching this…LOL XD
- Hitorijime My Hero
YAOI YAOI YAOI YAOI
- Boku no Hero Academia 2
I picked this show up on a whim and I can say that I now understand the hype for this anime. I never expected to love the show and it’s characters so much to the point that I’m begging all of my anime friends to watch it so that they can geek over it with me. Consider me a part of this fandom from now on!
I’m super, super excited to start watching these shows! This summer season is even more special since I am starting it by attending all 4 days of AX. I am cosplaying as Yuuri Katsuki from…you guessed it, Yuri!!! on ICE. Plus, I have a chance to meet Kubo-sensei and Yamamoto-sensei! In the words of Yuuri, “I’m still in denial that this is actually happening!”
I’m praying to the anime gods that I will be able to get autographs from both of these lovely ladies and attend their panel. While I wait in line in the ungodly hours of the morning, I will be waiting to start this great line-up of anime. Thanks for reading!
Just to piss Kevin off. Poor Day’s brain fried for a second and he went “Wait, are you changing sport?! What the fuck, Andrew! What is this stickball?! What did they promise you?!” Wymack had to be the one to tell him.
Neil smiled at the quote as if he was looking at a little fluffy kitten; he got his percentage raised for that.
Kevin Day: “Be the Queen on your chessboard. Kings never get too far.”
The poor kid spent weeks polishing his quote and now Foxes spend most of their times after reading it fake-bowing in front of him.
Jean sends him a picture when Renee shows it to him; it’s just his own face with an arched eyebrow. Kevin answers “Fuck you”, but he smiles seeing Jeremy making faces in the background.
Neil Josten: “Ohana means family, and family means no one gets abandoned or forgotten - Lilo and Her Weird Alien Dog”
The upperclassmen cried.
It took them a week to realize Neil honestly thought the name of the movie was “Lilo and Her Weird Alien Dog” because that’s what Andrew told him.
Aaron Minyard:“Two chemists go into a restaurant. The first one says -I think I’ll have an H2O.- The second one says -I think I’ll have an H2O too- and he died.”
he actually wanted to write “Fuck you, Andrew” but Katelyn glared at him until he changed it.
Andrew gets it, but refuses to laugh on principle.
Nicky Hemmick: “I’m GGG: Getting Gayer and German”.
He employed Erik’s help, but the man is a sap and only offered romantic/sentimental quotes, so he had to find something on his own.
He fought the whole editorial department to have his quote in rainbow colors and he won.
Danielle Wilds:“I wear steel-ettos to better kick you in the balls.”
It may or may not be a reference to a certain Raven and a certain banquets and she may or may not take a picture of the quote “@” him on twitter.
Allison, Matt and Nicky all high five her when they read it.
Allison Reynolds:“Pretty hurts, steals your money and burns your house.”
She fucking loves the Wonder Woman movie, so her other option was “Men are unnecessary for pleasure.”
But after Raven fans trashed her cars she wanted to make a statement, that she could hit back thrice as hard.
Matt Boyd:“Danielle Wilds, would you make me the honor of taking me as your Proud Trophy Husband?”
Yup. He honest to God asked her like that. They had actually talked about it already, stuff like “What if I asked you to get married?”, “Now?!”, “No! More dramatically and stuff, but yeah… Would you say yes?”, “Make it more dramatic than Aaron and Katelyn and we have a deal.”
He brought Dan the yearbook and then knelt when she was distracted reading so when she lifted her eyes there he was, with a ring and blushing to the roots of his hair. Nicky filmed everything.
Renee Walker: “To be kind and to be helpless are two different matters.”
Nicky finds it adorable, while Neil and Andrew read it for the threat it is and their smiles are creepy and dark for a moment there. Allison looks proud.
Jean retweets the picture of the quote and adds “@Alvarez, this is why you don’t fight her”. It’s the first tweet ever in which he “@”s someone and the Trojans are so proud they collectively send Renee flowers.
Request: a dom!jungkook smut when y/n is a cheerleader and he is like the
player of the sport and yeah they could like have the fun in the changing room~
Pairing: Dom!Jungkook, Football!Jungkook X Cheerleader!Reader
Summary: Y/n, best flyer on the cheerleading squad. Jungkook, best kicker
and scorer on the football team. What will happen when things get heated
between the two all because of something that he just spilled out of his mouth.
【Non-No Magazine January 2018】 100 answers from BTS - J-HOPE & Group’s part
Q60: Favorite BTS choreography?
A: ‘Save Me’ and 'DNA’. The dance break in Save Me’s chorus’s House step moves
are very cool. My sister said she likes this song’s choreography the most (laughs). As for 'DNA’, I think among BTS choreography, this choreography is one of the best,
it’s perfectly choreographed.
Q61: What do you think about when you’re performing?
A: The intensity of my facial expression and movement. I’d think over the
details on how to express the atmosphere of the song.
Q62: A song that would make you want to dance if you hear it
right now? A: Post Malone feat. 21 Savage’s 'Rockstar’.
Q88: A place that you want to travel to again?
A: Sapporo. Although we’ve been there a few times to perform but I definitely
want to go visit in private. My dream is to enjoy the hot spring in the middle
of the snowy scenery!
Q89: How do you spend your time on public transport?
A: When I want to sleep, I would watch some movies, it depends on the time and
mood. From May to July, when when we flied from Korea to Japan, I composed
melodies and wrote lyrics on the plane.
Q90: The food that you would definitely want to eat when you’re
A: Ramen and meat cuisine. I also love eating
‘ひつまぶし’ (chopped kabayaki eel on rice)!
Q91: Secret of having a beautiful smile?
A: I’m getting a bit embarrassed to hear this (laughs). Basically, I’m
optimistic and I like being fun. Also, I believe that 'smiling will
bring you happiness’, maybe that’s why I have such smile.
Q92: What’s your current favorite shoes?
A: I really like shoes. Recently, I just bought a few pairs of sneakers. I felt
in love with one of the pairs straight away, it has a variety of colors and
Q93: Recently, what kind of scent/ fragrance do you like?
A: Refreshing scent. Recently, I like using the soap with a mint scent.
Q94: Which member do you think is very fashionable?
A: Rap Monster and V are especially interested in fashion. But the other
members have their own style, so they’ve all very cool.
Q95: What sports do you like?
A: I played tennis from 4th grade to 6th grade of primary school. Although the
start of it was a bit weird. My teacher asked in front of the class, “does
anyone want to play tennis?” By chance, I had both of my hands out so the
teacher misunderstood and then I became a candidate (laughs). I started to play
tennis again in the summer, it was refreshing and fun!
Q96: Your own goal in 2018? A: Release the mixtape that I’m preparing (now). And study
Q97: One day, if you could experience another occupation, what
do you want to do?
A: Tennis player! But I wasn’t really good when I practiced in primary school,
so competing in Wimbledon, The
Championships as a tennis player is just a dream
Q98: Recently, which member made you felt that he has grown (up)?
A: Don’t you think the 20-year-old Jungkook’s face became really refined. When
I first saw our 'DNA’ MV (that was released in Korea), I was startled because
he was so handsome!
Q99: Memorable Christmas memory?
RAP MONSTER: I remember when I was 6 years old and I heard that
my family is going to travel during Christmas, so I asked them: “is Santa
Claus going to come on time?” Because we were going to the countryside so
I was worried (laughs).
SUGA: When I was a child, my family used to eat together. I’m not
living with them right now, so I think those were great memories.
JIN: When I went to the ski resort with my father and older
brother! We went every Christmas when I was in primary school!
J-HOPE: In the past, it snowed heavily on Christmas, the
long-cherished White Christmas! I remember building snowman with my family,
bustling with noise and excitement!
JIMIN: I want to see try
to make memorable memory of Christmas in the future. My
ideal Christmas has to snow, then have fun in the ski resort and lastly go view
the night scenery, that would the best.
V: I think couples celebrate
Christmas more, but I’ve always been alone since birth (laughs). During school
days, I spent it with my friends who were also single. We went to the PC room,
played games, ate ramen and we bluffed like: “as expected, it’s the best to
spend Christmas in the PC room.” (laughs)
JUNGKOOK: There was a year, when I was sleeping with my older
brother, my eyes were half open and I saw my father with a fake white beard. I
thought “Santa Claus really came,” I felt asleep with happiness.
Q100: As BTS, what do you want to achieve in 2018?
RAP MONSTER: Perform in the biggest venue in each country!
SUGA: Until now, we’ve achieved a
variety of goals. We’re fortunate that all of our wishes became true. But I
hope next year we won’t get caught on the results while enjoying the music that
we like, and I hope we can spend happy time with everyone.
JIN: Make the music that everyone would like to listen to. In private,
I want to enjoy the fun of letting off fireworks with the members (laughs).
J-HOPE: Stand on world-class stage, perform many amazing
performances. It’s a goal and a dream.
JIMIN: Personally, I’m not really
concerned about the records. We can achieve those records is because of our fans.
But the fact that we can break new records, I’m really grateful and thank you. So,
I hope 2018 is a year where we could spend more time with ARMYs.
V: After I’ve watched some Japanese
movies, I saw a lot of really beautiful places. I want to go outside of the big
cities and perform live there, I want to see those scenery in person. And I
want to go and meet more ARMYs!
JUNGKOOK: I hope I can make a great song that is able to be
included in a BTS album! I’ll keep take on the challenge.