I’ve traveled to a lot of unique places around the Southwest, and I’ve seen plenty of strange things. But believe me when I say that nothing I’ve encountered so far has made me quite so uncomfortable as this creepy hotel in the tiny town of Tonopah, Nevada, 200 miles from Las Vegas.
What a profound mystery. Is it owned and operated by clowns? Is it open only to clowns and clown truckers driving very tiny trailers? What’s the rate for 16 clowns in one room? Why is it located directly next to a graveyard?
really Good universally accepted in the heights headcanons
- Carla is a lesbian !!!
- Sonny is trans !!!
- Benny and Nina are the cuddliest couple to ever exist
- apparently Pete is allergic to like everything
- Vanessa Succeeds in life and is never ever sad ever again
- Nina and Benny weren’t the only couple to kiss for the first time during blackout wink
- Pete does commissions and actually gets paid decent good for him
- Usnavi and Benny have been best friends for as long as they could remember !!
- Vanessa and Nina have been best friends for as long as they could remember !!
- the friendship love Vanessa and Nina have for each other conquers all
- Daniela is Vanessa’s New Mom now sorry no takebacks
- sonny studies stuff abt political science and does good in the world eventually!!!
- usnavi isn’t “with the times” and doesn’t understand memes poor guy
- Nina and Benny Absolutely make long distance work
- THE COUPLES NAME THEIR KIDS AFTER ABUELA CLAUDIA