Like, what if his name just happens to be Montgomery Scott, so all of his friends started calling him “Scotty,” and then every time he was introduced to a new person, they would be like “Oh, are you Scottish? My uncle was Scottish!”
And finally, he just gets sick of explaining the situation, so he starts replying with “aye, laddie!” But then it turns out that the person he said that to was Captain Kirk, and he doesn’t want to admit that he lied to his new commanding officer, so he has to keep speaking in a ridiculously over-the-top brogue and commenting constantly on how much he loves drinking Scotch, and by the time that he realises that Kirk would have found humour in the situation, he’s in too deep and can’t stop pretending, and it gradually just becomes his normal speech pattern.
Then, years later, the Enterprise is being inspected by a Starfleet engineer who’s actually Scottish, and Scotty takes him on a walking tour of his warp engines and is all like “Auch! Here be me wee bairns!” and the other engineer is just like “what the fuck is wrong with you?”
I take the fact that James Doohan is Canadian as evidence of this theory.
I still cant believe Light ignoring his own business and getting L out of the rain and the two of them drying each other off and L fondling Light’s feet while Light makes soft noises and L apologizes every other sentence is an actual thing we got in the anime.
Some more oc designs. Josie & Luca, the titular character of my story. Josie is Rose’s husband, and Luca is their little sister. Luca & Josie have the same father, and Luca & Rose have the same mother (Josie and Rose aren’t related). Luca is the spitting image of Josie, but she wishes she looked more like Rose. Luca isn’t the main character, but her relationship with Rose is the basis for everything that happens, and it would be fair to say that she is the most important person in Rose’s life.
Well, since I hit 666 follower and the millenium trash can is my most faved pic over the last days, I thought about diving into the shipping trash hell again and make another Dark Magician x Celtic Guardian picture. But this time with two colour palettes I liked (and painting with palettes is actually quite a lot of fun from time to time). They were named ‘guidance’ (fo the CG) and ‘sweetest chill’ (for DM) - which I found fitting.
Not my ship actually, because I can’t think of some real charcter traits for the CG, but I never skip a chance to draw Dark Magician >.>
Anyway, they’re not in the shipping list, are they? Well. We need a name and content then? Fandom, do your thing?
With all the ask blogs I’ve checked out recently this ideea came to my mind.
What if in third year, the students of class 1-A open a web blog, where fans can ask questions.
The blog was proposed by the management department ( this is how they were called right?) to spread awareness and help them when they will graduate.
And so the chaos begins.
– Bakugou being asked continuesly what is actuall his hero name. Every time he is asked he responds with “Lord Explosion Murder, you asshats! Why doesn’t it enter your thick skulls?!”, but no one believes him.
Until one day, when in the middle of answering the question, Kirishima comes and yells “Oi, Blasty Mcxplody!” without realising Bakugou was live.
After that the internet explodes and Kirishima spends the rest of the week hiding from Bakugou, who is chasing him with a magazine on which is written “ Future pro hero Bakugou Katsuki’s name revealed-Blasty Mcxplody?”.
– Midoriya is very embarassed by all the attention he gets.
Things get especially bad for him when people start asking about his hero name. The fans are like “ Doesn’t the name mean ‘dumbass’?”
So Midoriya tells the story behind his name, avoiding the details of All Might and One For All. He tells them of how his quirk set late and how he was teased becuase of it. Of how Deku was an insult thrown at him, but it he turned the name around to become his source of strengh.
Let’s just say he leaves the entire fanbase in tears and he becomes fast an idol for bullied and sad children.
– Uraraka gets a lot of questions concerning how cool her qurik is and methods of how she could use it.
She is very gratefull for all the people that help her, but when fans ask about why she became a hero she mentions she did it for her parents, to help them, but doesn’t say anything about the company.
Mostly because she feels like she would sound whiny and materialistic, but a part of her doesn’t becuase she feels it is her responsabilty and actually she doesn’t want pity.
– Iida, being the class rep, is usually the one that checks all the questions to see if they are apropiate. Though some NSFW are leaked from time to time.
As for his questions. He mostly encourages people on how to be a hero. He is essentially the one of the group that gives life advice.
Especially about revenge and how it is not good to become obsessed with it.
With how he speaks about the subject, fans speculate that he experience something like that. Some think it may be the incident that made his brother retire, but they are not sure.
– Everyone loves Todoroki. He has thousands of fangirls that send him love messages and requests to go out. I mean, he isn’t the class’ pretty boy for nothing.
Though he tries his hardest to decline every one of them gently.
It is rather complicated for him to answer all the questions, since he has so many, but the most complicated part is when people ask about his father.
“How was it to grow up with the number 2 hero as your father?”
“Did he teach you personally?”
“How is he in person?”
“Do you have any siblings, if you do why aren’t they heroes too?”
Todoroki tries to mentain his calm, but as more asks come it becomes harder and and harder.
And the fans catch fast how tense he is starting to become, though they don’t know why.
– I imagine Jirou and Kaminari having a kind of mini series about music.
Them playing imstruments, talking about different genres, how they became friends and music recommandations.
And let’s add President Mic, who joins them sometimes.
– I can see Momo also having a kind of mini series, but her topics differ.
From advice for young heroines, asks about her childhood, talking about tea and fashion, to combat strategies.
And how about the thought that she and the other memebers of the top five of the class (Iida, Bakugou, Midoriya and Todoroki) telling their fans how to study easier.
“It’s important that you study in a calm and quite enviroment!”
“Exactly, Yaoyorozu-san! Plus-”
“I don’t see how the fucking room where they are studying would help them. If they are dumbasses, they are dumbasses!”
“Kaachan, that’s not-”
“Shut the fuck up, Deku!”
“Maybe you should close your irrelevant mouth!”
“Oh! You want to go Icyhot bastard?”
“Bakugou-san, Todoroki-san, please stop!”
– Since most of the time Todoroki ends up roasting Bakugou in their arguments, he is crowned “ The Savage Todoroki” by the fandom.
– What about Kirishima walking one time in front of the camera with his hair let down?
Everyone loses their shit.
– I also see Kaminari and Kirishima answering together asks from time to time.
And one time someone asks them about romance and Kaminari is like:
“Oh, I remember when you and Bakugou-” he stops dead in his tracks.
Kirishima looks at Kaminari with wide eyes and a blush on his face.
– Bakugou saw what happened.
So, angry that the Pikachu wannabe revealed his relationship with Kiri to the entire world, he chases him around with a magazine too.
“Romance floats in the air for the next generation- Red Riot and Blasty Mcxplody, the next big duo!?” is written on it.
– With the advantage of being invisible, Hagakure pulls weekly a prank on someone.
Student, teacher, best friend? You are getting it anyway.
Everyone is scared out of their minds.
Though Ojiro finds it endearing, even if he is on the receiving end of the prank.
– And to end on a fluffy note. Class 1-A planes an elaborate scheme to finally get Tododeku together.
Tsuyu is filming it live.
Everything goes smoothly, until Bakugou starts to grind his teeth and shouts:
“Just kiss already, you shitheads!”
The rest of the class scolds Bakugou for being such a mood pooper.
What they don’t observe, but Bakugou does, is Todoroki and Midoriya blushing from his words, leaning closer and kissing.
(Also, Mineta is banned from answering questions, he only talks about perverted stuff)
So after posting my first installment of post-curse headcanons I realized that I forgot a few characters. Given the positive response to the first post (and a few sleepless hours last night) I have come up with more. I hope you enjoy them.
-After the curse is broken, Chip makes a point of apologizing to Maurice for scaring him during his first visit to the castle. Maurice assures Chip that it wasn’t his fault and asks him to give him a tour of the castle. Chip happily agrees and proceeds to lead Maurice on a uniquely childlike tour. Much less (accurate) history of the castle. Way more hide and seek tips. “And what about this portrait here?” “That’s Monsieur Funny hat. I don’t know what his actual name is…but he has a really big funny hat. These curtains make a good hide and seek spot too. But make sure your feet are covered–Hey wanna see the cubboard I used to sleep in?!” Maurice called it the best tour he had ever had.
- Once Belle and Adam become engaged, Maurice offers to paint an engagement portrait of the happy couple. But dispite their best efforts, they have a very hard time working a long formal portrait sitting into their schedules. The sketches from their early attempts all felt a bit stiff. Then one evening Maurice decides to discreetly pull out his easel in the library while Belle and Adam sat curled up together reading, comfortably in their own element, aware only of their books and each other. This stealth portrait allowed Maurice to capture the tender look in Adam’s eyes when he would look over at Belle (a look he attempted to control–and usually failed–when he knew his future father-in-law was looking) and a look of bliss Belle seemed to only have in moments like this. The portrait is so successful, Maurice continues to make these candid portraits for other residents of the castle, capturing their happiest moments to last forever.
- Chapeau is a man of few words. He prefers to quietly observe in social situations, welcome guests with a wordless smile and nod as a greeting, and to play his violin. That said, he knows everything there is to know about the goings on of the castle. Lumière can’t think of what to get Plumette for her birthday? Ask Chapeau. Chip can’t find a toy he misplaced. Ask Chapeau. His answers are brief, but nearly always the perfect solution.
Cadenza and Garderobe
-Cadenza and Garderobe decide they want to try to teach FrouFrou to sing. This proves to be a very loud and comical task. The rest of the castle is not nearly as tickled by FrouFrou’s performance as a vocalist, but it makes Cadenza and Garderobe so happy they all play along.
-Garderobe has been known to dispense unsolicited romantic advice to Plumette and Belle, some of which makes them blush and look for the nearest exit. However, most of her advice really is helpful.
-Cadenza also offers advice, but it is usually related to writing a song in some way or other. It can be hard to tell if he means metaphorically or literally.
-Cogsworth has developed the uncanny ability of knowing the exact time of day without looking at a clock. Lumière finds this hilarious and tries to prompt him to give the time without him realizing it. Dispite his accuracy as to the particular minute, Cogsworth often forgets what day it is.
-Once Cogsworth hears of the way Clothilde (Mrs. Cogsworth) treated Belle in the village during the curse, he demands she apologize, which she does (perhaps a bit too profusely.) Their reunion is the rockiest of the castle residents, having been a less than stable relationship to begin with. Somehow Lumière gets roped into acting as a sort of couples councillor for them. He isn’t quite sure how. But ultimately he is willing to do just about anything to help his friend find happiness.
-LeFou ends up being one of Belle’s most dedicated pupils when it comes to learning how to read and write. He uses his new skills to write a note to Stanley.
Belle and Adam
- Adam likes to turn little every day moments into opportunities to dance. Belle could be doing something as simple as sorting books in the library, only to be swept up in an impromptu waltz about the room. Once they have finished Adam helps her complete whatever task she was doing so that she doesn’t find his spontaneous dances too disruptive.
-He can’t get enough of hearing Belle say “I love you.” He goes completely weak in the knees every time. Every now and then he will ask her to say it “one more time” because he didn’t get to hear the very first time she said it.
- Adam is way more into wedding planning than Belle. Belle just wants a simple wedding, which means he has to reign himself in at times. His excitement can get the better of him. She said yes and he wants to shout it from the rooftops (and has.) He has learned Belle has a certain smile that she gives him when he starts to get an idea a bit too over the top. Ultimately Belle has the final say on everything, because her happiness is all he really wants. As long as she is his and he is hers, that is all that matters.
- As news of the engagement spreads, Agathe decides to pay a visit to the castle to congratulate the happy couple. Adam is a nervous wreck the entire time she is there (calmed only by Belle standing protectively by his side and reassuringly telling him she loves him) but is a completely gracious host all the while. Seeing the lasting trauma her curse had on the people of the castle, Agathe bestows a spell of protection over the castle and its residents as a wedding present, providing them with health and prosperity for the rest of their days. As she departs she tells them she will leave them in peace, but will return in a few years time with another gift. As Adam attempts to thank her for her generosity she cuts him off by saying “No your highness. This gift will not be for you. It’s for the baby.” With a wink she leaves Adam and Belle standing speechless, as she leaves to ponder a proper gift for her future fairy godchild.