Eraser: guitar is just wowowow,, some ed raps that just make u want 2 listen its gr8. Also has 90s soulful pop ballad type of mood 2 it. 8/10
Castle on the Hill: okok there’s a reason this was a single i mean,,, it’s sweet and sad and ed. 8.5/10
Dive: guitar melody is similar to thinking out loud. lyrics are more than good, they’re grrrreeeaaat. THE CHORUS OMG. SWEET GUITAR SOLO TOO. 9/10
Shape of You: this is a bop, obviously it was a single what do u expect? strong song on here. bell things remind me of rugrats tho. 7/10
Perfect: this is going to be a popular choice for the first dance at weddings it’s perfect for that. get it? perfect? 6.5/10
Galway Girl: honestly??? SUCH A BOP. that lil irish jig throughout it? perfect. a song about a galway girl and a perfect night how could you NOT like it? honestly this song is the bee’s knees. my fave for sure. 20/10
Happier: sad sad sad who left ed? who could leave this ginger angel? omg I guess it’s ok for u to rip my heart out. it’s not a vital organ or anything. the hey ya’s are beautiful. majestically sad. 9/10
New Man: haha he wears a man bag on his shoulder but i call it purse. nice. A+ lyric. ed doesn’t want to know about ur new man. the record scratches at the end r nice. 8.5/10
Hearts Don’t Break Around Here: another ed classic to be at weddings. wonderful lyrics. second chorus it picks up. THAT BRIDGE THO. 6.5/10
What Do I Know: easily my second fave. money and success aren’t everything, love ur neighbors people. Guitar has a nice groove. Very ed. Good message. 10/10
How Would You Feel (Paean): I feel like i should be laying in a summer field of flowers with my true love. OOOOO that guitar solo,,, so sweet and melodic oh my WOW. 7/10
Supermarket Flowers: DON’T CRY. Just a piano and ed and his heart wrenching lyrics. WHY WHY WHY THE CHORUS AVOID IT UNLESS U LIKE CRYING. 9.5/10
Barcelona: (heavy breathing in the beginning) Feels like I’m on vacation this is awesome. Saxophone solo? Idk i can’t tell, BUt I like IT. 9.5/10
Bibia Be Ye Ye: means all will be well (ur welcome). instruments r gr8, lyrics gr8. another winner ed 10/10
Nancy Mulligan: About his grandparents so sweet and is another song with a lil irish jig in it, I’m loving this. 10/10
Save Myself: wow ed is feeling neglected, but the message is good. 6.5/10
Okay but can we talk about all the different styles of music Ed used in this album? We got the rapping, the ballads, the fast paced fun pop songs, the soulful voice combined with deep beats,THE IRISH FOLK/POP, Spanish and Ghanan musical styles and actual words from the languages I mean what a JOURNEY.
1. What have you eaten today?
2. Who was your last kiss with? Was it pleasant?
3. What color shoes did you last wear?
4. Who has made you laugh the hardest in the last week?
5. What is your favorite scent?
6. What is your favorite season? Why?
7. Can you do a handstand or cartwheel?
8. What color are your nails?
9. If you had to get a tattoo on your face to save your life, what would it be?
10. What is something you find romantic?
11. Are you happy?
12. Is there anything in particular making you happy or sad?
13. Dogs or Cats?
15. Which do you prefer:a museum, a night club, the forest or a library?
15. What is your style?
16. If you could be doing anything you like right now, what would it be?
17. Are you in a relationship or single?
18. What makes you attracted to the person you like right now?
19. If you could replace your partner/best friend with a celebrity of your choice, would you? Who with?
20. Are you holding on to something you need to let go of? If so then what?
21. How did you celebrate last Halloween?
22. Have you recently made any big decisions?
23. Were you ever in a school play?
24. What movie would you use to describe your life?
25. Is there something you have dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
26. Complete this sentence, “I wish I had someone with whom I could share…”
27. What are two things that irritate you about the same sex?
28. What are two things that irritate you about the opposite sex?
29. What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?
30. What is something that makes you sad when you think about it?
31. How long was your longest relationship?
32. Have you ever been in love?
33. Are you currently in love?
34. Why did your last relationship end?
35. What jewelry are you wearing right now, and where did you get it?
36. When was the last time you cried and why?
37. Name someone pretty.
38. What did you receive last Valentines Day?
39. Do you get jealous easily?
40. Have you ever been cheated on?
41. Do you trust your partner/best friend?
42. Ever had detention?
43. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
44. What do people call you?
45. What was the last book you read?
46. How big of a nerd/dork are you?
47. What kind of music do you listen to?
48. How tall are you?
49. Do you like kids?
50. Favorite fruits?
51. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
52. What’s your earliest memory?
53. Ever had a poem or song written about you or to you?
54. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
55. Do you have a collection of anything?
56. Do you save money or spend it?
57. What would your dream house be like?
58. What top 5 things make you the angriest?
59. What top 5 things always brings a smile to your face?
60. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
61. 72: You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
62. Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
63. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
64. Do you like the beach?
65. Ever sleep on the couch or a bed with someone special?
66. Do you have a middle name? If so what is it!
67. Do you talk to yourself?
68. Describe your hair.
69. What is the meaning of life.
70. What is your ideal partner like?
71. Do you want to get married?
72. Do you want to have kids?
73. Like or dislike your family?
74. Are you Chunky or Slim?
75. Would you consider yourself smart?
76. What would you change about your life?
77. Religious or Not?
78. You’re drunk and yelling at hot guys/girls out of your car window, you’re with?
79. You’re locked in a room with the last person you kissed, is that a problem?
80. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
81. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
82. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
83. Do you like when people play with your hair?
84. Do you like bubble baths?
85. Have you ever been pulled over by a cop?
86. Have you ever danced in the rain?
87. Do you trust anyone with your life?
88. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
89. If money wasn’t an issue, what top 10 places would you travel to? (You get to stay at each place for a week)
90. How was your day today?
91. Play an instrument?
92. Describe the what you think of the ocean.
93. Do you believe in aliens or ghosts?
94. Honestly, are things how you wanted them to be?
95. Do you have a mean bitchy scary side?
96. When are you vulnerable?
97. How much free time do you have?
98. Do you like to go hiking?
99. Odd or Even Numbers?
100. Would you ever go sky diving, bungee jumping , cliff diving, wing suit gliding, parasailing, snorkeling, or other extreme activities?
1. Listen to the entire album and fall in love
2. Lie in bed for an hour and listen again to soak in all the lyrics
3. Decide to just repeat your favorites this time
4. Realize that all of the songs were your favorite
5. Give up and put it on continuous shuffle, you have a new life soundtrack
Ok, actually… you’re kinda right. I mean, they just keep punching each other and we’re calling it “being in love”.
And they can’t absolutely stand each other…
Also when they were in the hospital in 6x09 and Theo said:
You’re going first. That’s the only reason I’m with you. Because while they’re busy wrapping a whip around your neck, or shooting a hole in your head, I’ll be running the other direction. I’m on your side as long it helps me.
And then Liam said:
I also think whatever happened to you, you deserved it. When the Ghost Riders find us, I’m not gonna do anything for you. I’m not gonna help you. I’m not gonna save you. I’m gonna do exactly what you would do to me. I’m gonna use you as bait.
Oh, hang on a second.
Didn’t they save each other from a ghost rider right after that?
And isn’t this Liam saving Theo?
And isn’t this Theo saving Liam in the exact same way?
Also, is that Theo worrying about Liam?
HE PUT A HAND ON HIS SHOULDER AFTER THIS
Theo: I went trough all of this to keep you from being taken.
Plus, in 6x15…
Theo: Those two losers killed hunters. Liam: Who killed their pack. Theo: So what? I mean, Monroe’s gonna tear through anything standing between her and them. That means you, Lydia, Malia and Scott.
Oh, and here’s Theo looking at Liam with heart eyes!!
HE WAS IMPRESSED BY LIAM
Theo not only saved Nolan, but he stopped Liam from doing something he would’ve regretted.
Liam can’t stand Theo but
Theo: You made the plan. You wanted me to help. Liam: If I needed your help for anything, it’ll be so I get angry enough to kill you myself. Theo: You brought me here because that thing that came out of the Wild Hunt is affecting you, too.
Not Scott, his alpha. Not Mason, his best friend. He choose Theo.
What’s more, they’re such an amazing duo.
We’ll see them kicking Gabe’s ass as well
In season 5 Theo actually said:
I love this kid.
And let’s not forget who made all this possible by bringing Theo back…
In conclusion, yeah, you’re right, they make no sense.
oh, the sun will raise and the world will turn without you, yes, but my dear, the world would exist without you. what of the kittens in gutters you would have saved. the words you would have written. the places you would have held in your hands and made different. oh yes, we are all impermanent, but without you, my love, the world is something less.