Ok so I have been getting THE FEELS lately from gifsetslikethese, and they remind me of this ~ridiculously cracky~ personal headcanon I have.
One of my FAVORITE quotes in the ASoIaF series is in AGoT when Ned tells Sansa “When you’re old enough, I will make you a match with a high lord who’s worthy of you, someone brave and gentle and strong.”
And if you’re like me you probably spend way to much time over analyzing and wondering why those 3 words? Why brave and gentle and strong? Where did he get that?!
What if it was something Ned had heard before… From someone else… A long time ago?
Oh man! This wasn’t an easy decision, there are a lot of Ciel moments I love and a lot of them are silly ones, but I tried to balance them out. In no particular order and of my own subjective opinion… hit it boys:
1) This pose, that is all.
2) When he pulled an expression so terrible it shall never be forgotten.
3) The time he giggled, it’s adorable to see him acting like a normal kid. ; - ;
4) Ciel’s “market research”.
5) When he “flirted” with Nina to get her attention, I like this scene because he reminds me of Vincent!
6) His acting in the murder arc upon seeing Sebastian, I’ve always thought he was impressive here!
7) This is a two in one, but I enjoy seeing Ciel take charge of a team in such a sophisticated and clever manner. He’s really smart! It’s nice to see it.
8) Not that it’s a very nice moment, but I do enjoy seeing how convincing he was when lying to Snake. Our little manipulator… someone help him!
9) The sheer amount of bravery he demonstrated in the face of literal demon trying to eat him.
10) His expression of complete exhaustion in CH13; it feels like we’re seeing a rare glimpse under his “mask” at this moment and it’s heartbreaking.
i doodled a bit so a concept: serizawa katsuya has two loving parents
his mother went through some hard times with him during his time being all hikikomori’d up and miscalculated when she had been at her wits end, and his father couldn’t be there much due to his job and didn’t know how to connect with katsuya’s problems the rare times he was…. but after the biggest weights were lifted from their shoulders, they quickly snapped back into a close, happy family.
here they’re all super stoked about having bought katsuya a proper suit for the first time ever, and of their son getting a job that’s not a fucking cult bent on world domination. not pictured is their dog currently chewing katsuya’s shoes.
their names are aiko and ishi and y ea i did this mainly to think through stuff for the next chapter of shit-all. spoiler: they’re so good people they adopt reigen immediately.