It’s been weeks, and I can’t get over the fact that Dr. Dr. Agent Jemma Simmons woke up to find herself being brain-napped by a robot wearing Fitz’s face, managed to get out of her restraints even though she’d been stabbed in the leg, and was heroically escaping the robot’s clutches until the second he MENTIONS Fitz THOUGHT about marrying her. That’s when Dr. Dr. Agent Jemma Simmons, in mortal peril, said, “Hold up, I’m going to need you to stop everything and explain in great detail what you mean by that. Did Fitz notice the Perthshire pamphlets I’ve been leaving around the lab? Is he hoping for a spring or summer wedding? I mean, we can get right back to this Tom and Jerry thing in a bit, but I may have mislead my mum to the point where she’s already picked a venue and hired a band, so tell me everything you know.”
@corpse-drummer just tagged me to answer the following questions, thanks! :)
1. How tall are you? 5′4.5″ (164 cm)
2. What color and style is your hair? My hair is technically black, but it’s started shifting more to the browner side of black recently. In the sunlight it kind of looks like a dark auburn, I guess. As for style, it’s more or less pin-straight and hangs down to approximately my mid-back.
3. What color are your eyes? Dark brown
4. Do you wear glasses? Yeah, I do. I don’t have them on in any of my selfies, but I guess that’s because I’m a bit vain at times haha…as for what they look like, they’re large and have rounded square frames–kind of like hipster glasses I guess lol
5. Do you have braces? Used to. I got mine off…summer before last, I think?
6. What is your fashion sense? Black, black, and more black. I guess my style could best be described as “ill-fitting athleticwear and metal merch”.
7. Do you have any siblings? Yes, one younger brother whom I can’t stand.
8. What kind of student are you? I used to be one of the best students in my grade. My grades have slipped a bit since freshman year, but according to school statistics, my GPA is in my grade’s top 5%, which is utterly baffling to me.
9. What are your favorite subjects? Math (all variations of it taught in school and more, from algebra to calculus to number theory and everything in between), French, Band, and both US and World History
10. What are your favorite TV shows? I pretty much just watch Criminal Minds at this point haha. I used to be really into BBC Merlin, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, etc. That kind of stuff.
11. Favorite books? Mostly a bunch of classics–Anna Karenina, The Catcher in the Rye, LotR, Lord of the Flies, Jane Eyre, All Quiet on the Western Front, Robinson Crusoe, The Swiss Family Robinson, The Invisible Man, The Fall of the House of Usher, A Cask of Amontillado, 20000 Leagues Under the Sea, Les Miserables, A Tale of Two Cities, Frankenstein, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Oliver Twist, Tess of the D’Urbervilles, Pride and Prejudice, Of Mice and Men, Sherlock Holmes, Julius Caesar, The Iliad and The Odyssey, The Count of Monte Cristo, etc.
Oh, and I love Harry Potter.
12. Favorite pastimes? Listening to metal, playing the flute, sketching, hiking, taking walks, sitting silently in solitude contemplating the worthlessness of my existence, reading, surfing Tumblr (a bad habit I’m trying to break lol), trolling Facebook metal communities, working on my battle jacket
13. Any regrets? j’ai tas de regrets mon mec mdr
14. What is your dream job? I’m really not sure anymore. If I could make a decent living off it, I’d join a death metal band.
15. Do you want to get married? Not particularly.
16. Do you want to have kids and how many? Probably not.
17. How many countries have you visited? Three–Canada, Czech Republic, China. Does Hong Kong count too?
Nicknames: Mo Arroc (by my dad), Ratfink (by my mom), Aryan (by an annoying classmate in high school), and Airhead (by some other annoying classmate, long ago). The only nickname I’ve ever *accepted* is Mo Arroc….
Last Thing I Googled: I think it was to make sure I was properly using the word “modicum” (and I was)
Last TV Show I Watched: I think an episode of American Dad was on when I turned the tv off a moment ago…. I had stopped paying attention.
What I’m Wearing Right Now: Orange pj bottoms covered in a white “flying dove” pattern and a tee shirt
When I created This Blog: Spring or Summer 2014
The Kind of Stuff I Post: manga/anime, literary analysis of Black Butler, theories about Black Butler, food, things I put on my wish list, art, quotations, and other random things
Why I Chose My URL: He’s my OC
Do I get Asks Regularly: sometimes none and then sometimes a bunch. They tend to come in waves.
Lucky Number: I don’t know about lucky, but I like 13 and 353….
Cats or Dogs: I like dogs, but I love cats.
Hogwarts House: I used to assume Slytherin, but Pottermore.com sorted me into Ravenclaw
Favorite Singers: *Some* of my favorites are Peter Murphy, Martin Gore, and Isaac Brock
Favorite Characters: From Black Butler, Sebastian and Undertaker. From Noragami, Yato. From Harry Potter… Snape and Dumbledore.
Number of Followers: Last I looked it was about 3060
Ten Random Facts About Me.
1. I’ll turn 40 in 2017
2. I’m atheist and a progressive Democrat
3. I have a BS in Biology
4. I read about as much non-fiction as I do novels.
5. I’ve lived in Texas my whole life, and I’ve only visited another country (Canada) once
6. My fantasy world revolves around my OC and whoever his love interest is atm. Right now he’s falling for Sebastian Michaelis. I keep re-envisioning how they meet and how they get to know each other.
7. I’m Facebook friends with the three musicians from Guniw Tools (but not their former dancers) and with NyuNyu from Tafuca.
8. I am willing to try just about any food, but I’m generally not fond of sea cucumber or bitter gourd. I also hate eggs if they have crispy edges (it’s a texture thing)
9. Besides my dog, I currently have two hermit crabs and one hummingbird moth pupa
10. I got a perfect score (5/5) on my English Literature AP exam. I wrote my essay on Herman Hesse’s “Goldmund and Narcissus”. I still remember that choice 21 years later…. His “Glass Bead Game” (AKA “Magister Ludi”) has been very influential in how I dissect works like Black Butler. So has a non-fiction work (by another author) titled “Godel, Escher, Bach”….
Five Things You’ll Find in My Bag: my wallet, a checkbook, various pens, cough drops (usually), and my ID
Five Things You’ll Find In my Bedroom: lots of clothes and costume pieces, my Black Butler volumes, stuffed animals my dog brings with him to bed, blankets, and lots of craft supplies
Five Things I Want To Do In Life: Keep writing about literature I love, keep making arts and crafts, find a better job, get out of (and stay out of) debt, and maybe find a nice guy to share life with
Five Things I’m Currently into Right Now: Music (always), Black Butler manga (since 2014), daydreaming (always), improving my life in various ways (whenever I can), and arts and crafts (always)
Five Things on my To-Do List: get out of debt, develop better habits, lose more weight (healthfully), get a better job, and read a lot more.
Five Things People Might Not Know About Me, or Five More Random Facts About Me:
1. My Meyers-Briggs personality is INTJ
2. Some of my favorite authors are Herman Hesse, Aldous Huxley, Mark Z. Danielewski, Douglas Coupland, and John Ajvide Lindqvist.
3. I love playing game apps on my phone. One of my favorites right now is Zombie Castaways.
4. Every year, instead of Easter, I celebrate Zombie Jesus Day with a bunch of friends and acquaintances.
5. I got second place in a Halloween costume contest at work last year (2016) for my (genderbent, since that was easier for me) portrayal of Sebastian Michaelis in demon form…. Quite an accomplishment, since most people there have no idea who that is.
I think the first thing and the hardest in deduction is observation. As Sherlock says: “You see but do not observe”, and this is a pretty big quote if you think of it. Think of it like this you walk through the city of your home town and you see lots of lots of people. But here is the point you “see” but when did you actually observed the people. Whats with the woman on the right side walking by with her black summer dress and the little blue flip-flops she is wearing. And this is something important I don’t speak here from deduction, I mean clean observant seeing. As I mentioned in a early post, you first need too get all the data you need and then, only then, you can make deduction. If only the people would be observant they could deduce easily things, but they aren’t observant. They walk through they lives and dream to themselves all the time. But observant seeing isn’t just seeing the things that are there, it’s also about the things that aren’t there. For example you know a woman and you know she has a baby. The first thing I ask to myself is, where is the father. It sounds simply and it is. But need to get this mindset and this is the hard part. So what can you do to get this mindset in you brain to kept it everywhere and anytime. The first thing when I started to observe keenly to get this in my head was to write a little note on my hand. I know that sounds a little bit silly but, it had its meaning. Because I am a person that significantly often onto his own hand, I saw this at any time and everywhere. This is the key, every time I started to lose it in my brain, it got kicked up again to consciousness. This leads me to the second point that I want to mention. Don’t be selfish. I know most people aren’t selfish but I don’t mean the selfish in this way. I mean with selfish don’t think about you. Stop thinking about you cloth and start observing. You now know some of the basic tricks so we can get to the intermediate tricks. So think of this if you are next time in the bus, school or I don’t know , it doesn’t really matter except that there must be people. This could even be your friends. So the first thing I do is to look for the cloth. What are they wearing? A dress? A T-shirt? I think you can get it. The I look for the colors and the pattern of it. Next are the shoes. Dirty or not ? Sporty or business ? Then the jewelry. And so on and on. One thing after the other. If you got some data from the day before then you can ask questions like “What is changed” or “What isn’t changed?”. But you can’t this only for people you can do this with everything. Like a room. What color has the floor, roof and the walls. What shape they are and of what material are they made. I think you slowly get the way how this “game” works. And so for the sake of deduction. Go out and observe and learn. So you are getting a step closure to the good deductionist.
And as always have a nice day and thank you for reading
Alex Summers would be that one dude who has a dog (idont know what kind)but who becomes being that guy in the neighborhood who walks his dog daily, and the old lady across the street tells that she's known him since childhood and that he has a good heart despite being in the wrong place and the wrong time(i.e. jail), idk if he would be that one guy who would let his dog ride in the front seat while both wear sunglasses n instagram it. in summer he jogs shirtless w the dog and ogling intensifies
Sirius starts wearing eyeliner in the summer before their 5th year, having found a pen lying around in a muggle park. So the first day back to school, him and James stroll back into the common room, and Remus is already there, of course, having arrived in the Hogwarts Express while Sirius and James (much like Harry and Ron) had to arrive by other… means.
And Sirius is used to the eyeliner by now, having been using it all summer, so when Remus goes to greet him and James, and he just stares, Sirius says, “what?”
Then Remus is just, like, staring, his eyes taking in every detail on Sirius’s face, always going back to his eyes.
And now Sirius just stands there, awkwardly, and says like “Moony what the fuck?”
So then James says, “Pads… your eyes,” trying to stiffle a laugh, and sirius just beams when he realizes, and says, “OH RIGHT! DON’T YOU LOVE IT MOONY? EYELINER! ON A GUY! ISN’T IT AMAZING? THE POTTERS WENT CRAZY WHEN THEY SAW IT!” all excitedly and practically shoving his face against Remus’s.
So Remus now is looking like he might faint, and Sirius’s excitement dies down a little as he says, “Oh… you don’t like it?” and Remus is still saying nothing, so James groans and gets between the two of them and slaps Remus softly. “Remus. Stay with me. Sirius asked you a question, honey,” and Remus manages to strip his eyes from Sirius’s face to James’s, then back go Sirius’s, and he just moves past james to where Sirius is standing, grabs his face, leans in really close, and says, in a breathy, rough whisper, “You’re fucking killing me, Sirius.”
Send a symbol below and I’ll describe or draw what my Muse wears in specific scenarios!
♔ - pajamas / bedtime outfit ♕ - beach / swimsuit ♖ - spring outfit ♗ - summer outfit ♘- fall outfit ♟- winter outfit ♙ - date night ♚ - casual / everyday ♛ - formal outfit ♜ - gym / exercise / training outfit ♝- crisis / war / battle armor
☠ - Everyday Going-To-School uniform ☮ - Work Uniform ☯ - Outfit They Wore When They Were 8 ♠ - Clothes they wear when they just don’t care Ω - Going-To-A-Party Outfit ♤ - Look-At-Me-I’m-Hella-Attractive Outfit ♣ - Lingerie / Underwear / Smallclothes ♧ - An outfit they wear related to one of their hobbies ♥ - A “traditional” outfit based on their heritage (i.e. kimono, sari, other folk costumes) ♡ - Superhero / Super Villain costume ♦ - Magical Girl / Magical Knight costume ♢ - FINAL BOSS Armor
♞ - you specify another situation!
What We Think Love Will Feel Like:
Adjacent snow angels dancing across meadows and sunsets filled with the brightest of pinks. Confetti and stardust raining down from the sky and hot chocolate with too many marshmallows floating to the top. Boardwalk dates and saltwater taffy wrapped neatly in waxed paper.
What Love Actually Feels Like:
Holding hands with sweaty palms and butterflies tying knots in your stomach. Drunken courage leading to sober confessions and laughing so hard you snort. Stolen sweatshirts that you wear to bed, his minty scent lacing your sheets like a poorly kept secret. Sloppy kisses and blushing cheeks, but you wouldn’t have it any other way.
BTS REACTIONS TO YOU BEING HIS IDOL S/O WHO EVERYONE WANTS TO DATE
Seokjin: *ignore the text* “But you’re mine, everyone wants you but you’re mine!” He yells as you are out in public and guys are checking you out. You calm him down and bring him to the nearest food court.
Yoongi: It was turning summer so you were wearing something more revealing. He would turn around once he heard someone talking about how hot you were. “What did you just say? Or do I need to clean my ears?” He would ask as he moved you to stand behind him.
Hoseok: “Yah, why couldn’t you be ugly so I didn’t have to worry about people stealing you from me.” He would sigh. “I am ugly though.” You respond. “Well the whole population of the world and I all think you’re drop dead beautiful, so.”
Namjoon: He would be waiting outside to pick you up when he saw a post on his phone by a fan saying vulgar things they would do to his girlfriend. As you get in the car he would list all the things that are good about you so you would feel good about yourself and not feel like you’re just a mere object in (some) fans minds.
Jimin: “I’m happy that out of everyone that wants to date you, you picked me.” He smiles. “Well duh, you’re perfect.” You laugh. He winks and bites his lip at you which causes you to roll your eyes and laugh even harder, loving the dork you’re stuck with.
Taehyung: “So you really aren’t interested in all the hot idols that want to date you?” He asks in a serious, innocent tone. You grab his face in your hands, squishing his cheeks, “For the hundredth time, yes Taetae, I only love you.” You let go of his face and he smiles at the answer you gave him.
Jungkook: You are at a fan meet and you are answering questions from fans, your boyfriend tagged along, but he wasn’t answering any questions. “Everyone wants to date you, but I think I’m your perfect match. Please give me a chance!” A fan yelled out. Jungkook looked over at the fan who blurted the unnecessary question out, the fan knew he was in the room, but said it anyway. It burned a fuse in Jungkook. He sat there, staring the fan down so they wouldn’t try anything with you.
Last June vs today. I remember how I felt when I first bought this, “fatkini”. I was so scared to wear it out in public, even though I felt somewhat secure in myself, due to what people that aren’t affected by my body at all would think. I did it anyway and I continued to all summer. I felt like the most strong individual in the world because I was fat, happy and vibrant af. You couldn’t convince me otherwise. I look at these photos today and I still feel happy when I look back and see how excited I was but I also have realized that I was not strong at all. I had become content with who I was and how I looked because I felt like I was stuck and that was who I was and who I would continue to be. I’m proud of how far I’ve come and how I’ve managed to love myself throughout the whole entire process and no one will ever be able to convince me that I am worth any more in my current body than my past body. A body is just a body but now I am treating mine like I truly am happy to be alive and exist. Needless to say, I’ll need to invest in a new bikini this summer.
Ps: I don’t need the, “you were beautiful then, you’re beautiful now,” comments because I never said that I wasn’t and fat isn’t synonymous with ugly. Cool, thanks.
Summary: The five things Eijun learns from Animal’s book // Eijun wonders what the great swordsman had to say about running away // Eijun cries over fictional characters & shoujo manga // Eijun doesn’t look like an idiot when wearing glasses.