Are there any spells we can cast on a friend or family member to get them to agree on some things that you do (Kind of like gay rights because I'm gay and my family hates it)
I understand what you’re going through. I’m out to my immediate family, but my extended family is not accepting of it at all.
You must understand two things:
- Change is gradual. It is highly unlikely that you will perform a spell, and then instantly have the result the next day. I’ve done spells asking for help, and then several months later I realize that the spell did work.
- Change is not inevitable. While you can educate your family, while you can ask for their acceptance and love, it is not a guarantee. Even though we are witches, we cannot force another person to change their mind. All we can do is what is in our power to do.
So what can we do?
In your case, I would recommend a “sweeten your words” spell. I believe our words contain the most power- and the way we speak about ourselves and each other has a great deal of impact. Try this-
- Bake something for your family. Cookies, cake, cinnamon rolls. Something sweet.
- While preparing the treat, fill it with an incredibly sweet & kind intent. You could do this by stirring clockwise to call forth kindness or counterclockwise to banish harsh words. Or spread on the sweetness with the icing.
- Baking the treat charges the spell using the heat of the oven.
- Serve and enjoy your dessert. As your family enjoys the treat, the sweetness will infuse into their mouths and hopefully sweeten their words.
Since this spell is so simple, you can repeat it as much as you would like.
I would also reccomend protection spells/sigils/tailsmans/etc. Try this: https://diaryofababywitch.tumblr.com/post/154381321742/witch-tip-face-masks
Hope this helps! Many blessings-Kate