time Nishinoya asked him out, Asahi’s insecurity made him question why somebody so optimistic would want somebody like him. Nishinoya decided to take this opportunity
to help Asahi understand his reasons before he made his second attempt.
finding new notes long after they started dating and kept every single one as a
!Warning!: This post is filled with positivity and love for EVERYONE who follows or blogs about the ACOTAR universe> continue at your own risk
I don’t care if you paint Rhys the color blue: if that’s how you interpret him then bring on the sexy smurf bat.
I don’t care if your crackpot theory is that Feyre was actually on a peyote fueled vision quest the entire 3 books: what a creative idea! Please tell me more!
I don’t care if you write a fic about Cassian being sexually attracted to a rock: That’s a little different, but may the rock be as chiseled as Cassian’s abs.
AND FINALLY, I don’t care if you may have forgotten the little freckle next to the moon-shaped scar on Nesta’s big toe: We all know every detail about these characters. Life, and a piece of art, can go on without it.
THE POINT IS: Write, draw, and post WHATEVER you feel represents these books in your eyes, and give others the courtesy to be able to do the same. But please don’t give up on this fandom. You guys are the reason I joined Tumblr in the first place— so that I could have someone to share my love for these books and Sarah J. Maas with, without criticism. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the joy, laughter, and tears that your posts bring me on a daily basis. Thank you for being willing to put your thoughts and feelings on display, and know that I can see the time and effort you put in at your own free will for our enjoyment.
Remember, we are a fandom of dreamers, and only the stars can stop us. :)
“The Court of Dreams. I had belonged to a court of dreams. And dreamers.”
—A Court of Mist and Fury, Sarah J. Maas
Request: “A cute little Bucky X Reader idea popped into my head today. How about the reader always writes reminders/her To Do list on her hands, so she always has writing in them. She’s so busy all the time that she often falls asleep wherever she sits down in the tower. When she wakes up she sometimes finds new notes written on her hands written by none other than the Bucky Barnes. Do what you wish with this little idea, I trust your creative genius! Thank you always for writing 💜” - @lovelyladylilac
Word Count: 1972
Warning: little bit of fluff
To @lovelyladylilac, thank you for requesting the cutest ideas, and thank you for checking in on me when I’m absent for too long. Even in my writer’s block and overwhelming life you’re always there to make my day and help me focus on what makes me happy. You mean the world to me! <3
Okay, so I guess the main reason why I was so excited over the whole
Markiplier Valentine’s thing was because, not only was it interactive,
but it had Dark and Warstache… (well… we didn’t really get that much
on Wilford) but this isn’t really what I’m talking about, like, those
are my fave characters and… I just want to get more theories of them,
like, get what did he mean what he said and what was it with him
creating that loop and stuff??!
I mean, I’m so excited and I hope they do more
interactive stuff, like, I don’t know, maybe something with Halloween,
like, Trick or Treat with Markiplier??! I mean that’s if they have the time and energy to do another!!!
I always find that, inevitably, I go to the store thinking I’ll walk out with a bundle of cute clothes and extra almond milk, and I walk out with four notebooks with different cats on the covers, a binder in some weird color, and countless packs of pencils and pens- and none of the things on my list (I swear, I was only going in to buy some bananas and toothpaste!!). Seriously, I loVE office supplies. I call it, “the Illusion of Productivity”. This goes without saying, but I have TONS of empty journals lying around. To that end, I have used one journal to come up with a list of things to do with empty journals and have decided to impart to you all my list:
1) Write out a list of things to do with empty journals
2) Start a recipe book for your favorite desserts.
3) Glue different things (i.e., flowers, coins, pictures of pineapples) on every page.
4) Create a style lookbook (cut out things you like from magazines and stuff)
5) Write silly haikus
6) Draw faces and practice applying makeup on them
7) Draw a picture based off of song lyrics
8) Practice your signature
9) Make up a cartoon
10) Start a personal collection of pick-up lines
11) Write a song about writing songs
12) Make a list of prompts for a rainy day (or writer’s block)
13) Write a letter to someone you hate, but don’t send it. Burn it.
14) Start your own “Burn Book” (see Mean Girls) but write nice things about people.
15) Write a “she’s manic depressive he’s got an inferiority complex” AU for your OTP (or make up your own characters)
16) Write about a day in your life from the POV of a fly on the wall
17) Draw something without lifting your pen from the paper
18) Do an anatomy study
19) Draw optical illusions
20) Fill up a whole page with spirals (shhh shh don’t ask why it’s just for procrastination)
21) Make a scrapbook about your favorite year
22) Write an essay on art history
23) Start a bucket list
24) Walk outside and draw or describe the first three things you notice
25) Write a journal entry for your favorite character
26) Draw a water drop
27) Write an extra chapter for your favorite book
28) Draw something punk!Disney
29) Write a short version of a Shakespearean play, set in modern times
30) Design a dress
31) Draw a fish (focus on how the light would reflect off of the scales)
32) Write a horror story and make it as cheesy as you can
33) Pick a line from a classic piece of literature (i.e., anything like Charles Dickens, a religious book, a philosophy piece, Edgar Allen Poe, Charlotte Bronte, Mark Twain, etc.) and draw a picture that interprets the sentence literally
34) Analyze a character (it’s fun to research things like Meyers-Briggs personality types and stuff for this one)
35) Write a story about a schizophrenic who falls in love with one or more of his/her other personalities
36) Draw one of the Seven Deadly Sins
37) Write something based on Greek mythology
38) Write a (scientifically accurate) essay on time travel
39) Design a robot
40) Paint a whole page your favorite color
41) Draw clouds
42) Write about an accurately awkward, un-romanticized first kiss
43) Explore a certain emotion (i.e., anger), focusing on telling the reader what it feels like, looks like, etc.- without explicitly naming it.
44) Describe a person using a metaphor or simile
45) Draw an anatomically correct brain or heart
46) Draw something (flowers, people, trains, anything really) made up of other, smaller things (more flowers, words, cats, anything really)
47) Doodle a computer with your eyes closed
48) Write something inspired by the concept of a “selfie”
49) Design a house
50) Write your inaugural speech for when you become president of something
51) Draw a self portrait with a pink pencil
52) Draw a sandwich
53) Write about an art theft from the artists’ perspective
54) Write a story from the POV of a senior-citizen, unexpected villain
55) Use the whole journal to write kind notes to people and leave them anonymously
56) Draw one line for every day of the year, and at the end of the year see what sort of picture you’ve made
57) Describe your journal, in your journal
58) Write about a poltergeist who is very philosophic
59) Write a “artist/writer” AU for your OTP
60) Draw ice
61) Describe a character’s eyes without comparing them to a certain body of water
62) Finish this sentence: “I am not a god, I do not…”
63) Write the script for a mini movie
64) Create a flip-through moving picture
65) Make a list of your favorite sounds
66) Write a thesis-like paper on your philosophy on life
67) Draw a smell
68) Cut out pop-up silhouettes
69) Write a typical trope for a “perfect” love story (but imply an underlying dark theme, such as abuse or addiction)
70) Write about a character who went from rich to poor. Why did they? Who was responsible?
71) “Interview” a character (really get inside their heads)
72) Make a fleet of paper airplanes and color them ALL
73) Draw a cute monster
74) Write about a character with a bunch of phobias
75) Draw a puppy Tim Burton style
76) Make up “stupid workouts”- then video yourself demonstrating said workouts
77) Practice forging someone’s signature
78) Draw a macho character wearing a tutu. Write about the story behind it.
79) Write one thing per day that you love about yourself
80) Write out a shopping spree of stuff you would buy if you had exactly $2,789.25 to spend (no more, no less)
81) Write a 50 Shades of Grey parody called “50 Shades of Cats”, about a woman who must come to terms with the idea of “forever alone”
82) Interview your parents
83) Make a list of 20 things you want to improve about yourself- then do it.
84) Draw a series entitled, “The Art of Irony”
85) Make your will (it’s always best to be prepared)
Do you like aus or love to make them? Do you have trouble tracking them down or sharing yours? Well you’re in luck! I present to you the latest fandom week in the growing collection celebrating FMA AUS. From July 9th to July 15th 2017 the blog will be sharing AUs of all kinds that you have submitted whether it be through art, fanfiction, poetry, edits, or even just text posts detailing your au idea. Feel free to either submit them to the blog or put “FMAAUweek17” in the first five tags of your post. @ing this blog is ok too! Here are the themes that can be used as inspiration, but if you have other ideas that are not related, contribute them too using the free theme! Have fun!:
Day 2 Theme D: Born different Theme E: Change your fate Theme F: F is for family
Day 3 Theme G: A minor miscalculation Theme H: AU where everything’s the same but Theme I: Reverse
Day 4 Theme J: the ancient Theme K: In a land of myth and a time of magic Theme L: Over used but well loved
Day 5 Theme M: The swap Theme N: Period piece Theme O: Crossover AU!
Day 6 Theme P: Scifi Theme Q: the secret Theme R: Lets go on an adventure!
Day 7 Theme S: Noir Theme T: If the bonus comics were canon… Theme U: The great game This is also a wrap up day. If you missed a theme from a previous day, you can post it under that theme for today!
A few explanations: “AU where everything’s the same but” is for aus that would not change the outcome of the story or have a major effect on the cannon like color swaps or aus where someone tells terrible jokes at bad times. However, this can be subjective, so go with your gut on if you feel your submission could be tagged for that one. “Over used but well loved” is supposed to be for common aus like coffee shop, college, high school, ect. People love these for a reason, so feel free to go wild with your favorite tropes and cliches!
Note: On any day, you can use a free theme, just tag it or label it as such. Remember, this week is supposed to be a fun week for artists and writers to stretch their creative minds and come up with some great what if ideas! Just remember to tag ships and mature content i.e. blood, gore, sex, ect. If your idea may fall into multiple themes, go ahead and tag them as both! And if you have any further questions, send us an ask! All answers will be tagged Q&A.
Thanks for reading, and I can’t wait to see what you bring to the table!
I am in love with the idea of humans.
Strange concept, yes, but it is true.
I love to peer into the enigmatic minds of thousands, seeing them as a whole. How their flaws impact their lives. How their redeeming qualities shine through the dark moments. How passions and interests can define someone. How experiences can drive their actions and beliefs. These aesthetic figures are so amazing, yet I ponder the same question:
Why am I in love with only the idea?
This is my thought: Humans conceal themselves from others.
Therefore, no one can admire their whole existence.
What a terrible, heartbreaking flaw.