GUYS ALECS GOING AFTER RAPHAEL!!!!!
I thought along with a lot of other people that Alec was going to be violent with aldertree. Nope. Of course not. The person that actually deserves to get an ass beating isn’t. Poor Raphael, I understand why Alecs mad tho. Family means everything to him. But Raphael wanted nothing to do with this. I guess we know what drove Magnus and Alec apart. Next episode is going to be hell just warning you all now.
Pairing : Dean x Plussize!Reader, Soulless!Sam Word count : 2,411 Author : Mel Warnings : Angst?, Sam is a dick.
Opening the front door to the modest two floor home, Dean moved as silently as possible. He applied every bit of stealth he had ever learned as a hunter into getting himself up the stairs to the second floor without being detected. If he was caught, this was all over. The shittiest day of his life would get so much worse. What he did now, was harder than any job, any case, hell, anything he had ever done before and it was killing him.
He hit the second floor landing and looked up the hall. He could hear her. She was singing. He closed his eyes and silently made his way towards her. As soon as he laid eyes on her, his brothers voice rang out in his head. “You have a decision to make Dean. Make it fast before I make it for you.”
- strutting into a random bar, exuding confidence was definitely what you didn’t expect yourself to be to doing on a boring friday night but alas, you found yourself with elaborate hair and makeup in a tight dress you pulled from your closet
- when you entered the front two doors, it felt like all eyes were on you, which was a surprisingly new sensation but you sure as hell weren’t complaining
- thirty minutes were spent at the bar, strange men coming to you, buying you a drink and attempting to hit on you but being proven useless as you had your eyes on one in particular
- he was sitting across the room doing shots with his friends clad in a black button down, a few buttons undone, and tight black jeans, his messy dark hair swept to the side and his chocolate eyes locked on you
- after a half hour of waiting for him to make a move, you decide to pursue him, bringing your drink and setting it on the table, liquid courage pulsing through your veins
- grabbing his hand, he stands, mere inches from your lips as he pushes the stray hairs from your face and leaning down even closer
- “what’s your name baby?” “y/n” “nice to meet you, y/n. name’s dan.”
- dragging him to the dance floor, his hands find your waist and your bodies intermingle
- “im in love with the shape of you,” he chuckles as you press your bum against his front side and grind, giggling to yourself and wrapping your arms around
- leaving the club with his arm around you waist, teasing you in the back of the cab before pinning you to his bed, letting the sheets swallow your scent
YO sO I Wrote A FIc anD it’s SmuT Im GoINg StrAIght To HELL i HoPE to See u alL ThEre alONG wITh dan ANd PhIl excePT tHEY arE Not GOIng stRaiGHt to HelL cUz thEY Be NOt stRaighT oOps
Also I am a child what am I doing with my life and this is my first fic and i can’t write if my life depended on it so ignore the mistakes also I haven’t reread it so :c
Tags?: SMUT (yes we r all sinners oops), masturbation, high school au I guess, riding and idk I kinda forgot what happens haha
Anyway read it if u want here we go.
Dan and Phil were in school. They hated it. They were both bullied for being gay. They were both teased for their relationship. They hated everything about to school. It felt like them vs the world, like everyone was against them. It was lunch and dan and Phil were both sat outside on the bench under the tree which was their usual spot. “Do you still want to come over tonight?” Dan asked while cuddled up to Phil. “Ye.” Phil relied. “You might as well stay the night, I’ll ask my mum.” Dan said as he grabbed his phone and texted his mum. She replied within minutes. Phil had a really good relationship with dans parents. They were always polite and it felt like home, he could just walk in whenever he wanted and it wouldn’t be questioned. “She says sure.” Dan said with a smile. “I’ll go home first and then I’ll come over because I need to get my stuff.” They spent the rest of lunch enjoying being in each other company. The bell rang and they went off to their lessons.
Dan came home and slung his bag on his bed. He immediately got changed and made sure his room was presentable enough for Phil, not that Phil would care but it felt like the right thing to do. After he had finished tidying dan received a text from Phil saying “Hey, I’m just gonna do the dishes and wait for my mum to come home from work so she can drive me because i really can’t be bothered walking. I’ll be an hour max. Xx <3” Dan smiled and replied. Dan thought he would use the time he had left logically. Dan, after all is a teen, and Dan and Phil hadn’t had sex yet. Which is obviously understandable, they had made out(a lot) and on a few incidents they had come in their pants but haven’t had sex. He figured that because he didn’t want to make it awkward when he enviably got a boner while they were sleeping next to each other he would quickly sort himself before Phil got there. To try and prevent and awkward situations.
Dan rushed to his room where his laptop was, took off his super tight ripped jeans, with struggle. And he proceeded to remove the rest of his clothes and opened his laptop. He searched for some gay porn and propped his laptop at the perfect angle, throwing his head back. He was already hard, Gotta love being a teenager. He poured some lube onto his hand and slightly stroked his now extremely hard dick. Using whatever lube was left on his hand he began fingering himself with one finger. Lot long after he added another, and another.
Phil opened the door and walked in, surprised Dan wasn’t downstairs waiting for him like he usually is. He assumed dan was in his room and just hadn’t heard him so he sprinted up the stairs and turned left then stopped as he started hearing small whimpers almost moans coming from the room at the end of the hall, Dans room. He slowly walked to his door and pushed it open to reveal dan completely naked spread out on his bed, his fingers up his ass, laptop open and releasing moans. Dan somehow still hadn’t noticed the surprise visitor at the door, too busy pushing his fingers in and out of his ass quickly. Phil could feel himself harder than ever and pulsing inside his jeans. “Preparing for me, are we?” Phil said with a smirk, he didn’t really know what happened he just kind of blurted it out. Dans eyes shot open his cheeks burning red from the heat, hair sticking to his forehead. He yelped. Grabbed his quilt to cover himself and shut his laptop as quick as he could. Phil walked over to dan. It felt like it was in slow motion Phil removed his shoes and his pants, his t-shirt slowly following. Dan was still in complete shock and unable to tear his eyes away from the huge bulge in Phils boxers. Phil sat at the end of the bed and pulled of the quilt before getting on top of dan and locking their lips. At this point dan didn’t care anymore and devoted all his attention to the present. Kissing Phil felt amazing like every time they kissed sparks flew. Dan began tugging at the band of Phils boxers before pulling them off completely and tossing them to the side. “Lube?” Phil asked out of breath. “Top drawer.” Dan replied also out of breath. Phil broke apart their kiss to reach over and grab the lube. He poured onto his hand and spread all over his dick. “Are you ready?” Phil said still on top of dan. “Actually, can I ride you?” Dan asked shyly turning even brighter red which he didn’t think was possible. Phil nodded and rolled over so he was on his back laying next to dan. Dan sat up and looked at Phil who was smirking at him. Dan lifted one leg over him so his ass kinda lined up with phils dick. He put his hands either side of Phil to stabilise himself. “I’m ready, are you?” Dan asked. Phil moaned and nodded in response because even the thought of dan riding him was enough to send pulses straight to his throbbing dick. Dan lowered himself onto Phil slowly as soon as they made contact Phil whined in pleasure and couldn’t help to let a few moans escape his mouth. Dans eyes shut quickly as he pushed further and further down. Dan stopped when he reached the base of Phils cock. He lifted himself up an slowly building a rhythm. phil was completely gone, a moaning mess. Dan picked up the pace slowly but surly and making sure to keep trying to angle himself so that phil would hit his prostate. And there it was, dan moaned and screamed in absolute pleasure. Phil smiled because he knew he had just hit his prostate. Dan stayed at this angle moving even faster. Hitting his prostate every time. “Da…Dan I’m gonn….gonna come!” Phil groaned. “D…do yyyou want to stop?” Phil continued. “No phil, IIII don’t care please cum for me. In me.” Dan replied in absolute awe. “I think I’m clo…close too phil.”
Phil took this as a sign to start stroking dans dick which was throbbing and leaking, this made dan scream once again. “DANNNN!” Phil yelled as he came into dan, dan still bouncing on Phil helping him ride out his orgasm. As Phil finished than couldn’t hold it any longer and he came hard onto Phils chest and hand. Dan finished and rolled of Phil to lay down next to him. “Sorry.” Dan replied looking at Phil covered in his cum. “Don’t be it’s fine. It was more than fine actually it was hot as hell if I’m being honest.” Phil replied making them both laugh.
They stood up and started to dress, Phil looked over at his incredibly hot boyfriend who was still flustered and he could already feel himself getting hard again. Dan spotted Phil looking at him and he smiled back and he looked down and saw his boyfriend was completely hard. “Round 2?” Dan asked giggling. “Fuck. I hate being a teen.” Was all phil could reply with as he locked their lips. “I’ve never been more happy about the fact that my parents work late.” Dan chuckled. “Shut up and take of your boxers.” Phil replied both of them laughing so much that it hurt.
You know them employees got me messed up if I rather stand outside in the cold than be warm inside of hell I mean the work-place. These mf’s really had me preparing all weekend to lead the conference and then they all show up 29 minutes late, yes my ass counted, because there was a Jerk Chicken food truck outside and they act like they lost track of time.
Yo, what pissed me off the most was that nobody even bothered to come get me…like they just assumed my ass don’t want no jerk chicken as well. 🙄 I literally was disgusted with them 😤😤
Okay, so who’s the person who contracted a demon to give the Kuroverse all kinda of modern technology? I’m so hoping it will be revealed to be Claudia, and at least there’s one bit of hope for that idea:
–Othello was on the scene 50 years ago (when Claudia would’ve been around 9.)
–Othello thinks he’s seen someone like Ciel before. (And Ciel’s been mistaken for a girl before.)
–Ciel and Claudia have the same color hair.
As for why Claudia would contract with a demon to create technology to extend human life, who knows. And who the hell is this demon and where is it. And what does this have to do with an impending world war.
(Or maybe it really is UT all along, and he scrapped the Bizarre Dolls for this whole use-demons-for-advanced-technology-to-keep-people-alive thing as his Plan B and he contracted a demon for the lulz. Plot twist: shinigami can contract with demons.)
ok sunflowers just have… too many seeds. they make me Uncomfortable. something abt all those little black seeds, the top-heavy bloom… idk man they’re sinister as hell!! i think mostly the ratio of center-to-petal is what freaks me out. also, sunny metaphors aside, i dont like that they can turn their heads. in the agro-dystopian future all sunflowers will be wide-angle cameras with stiff, green power cord stems and they will record us when we walk in the fields. i dont trust them.
I fucking, oh my god, my sister just slow cooked a stew straight from hell. Like, on top of this hamburger soup having no seasoning At All, (legit not even a bayleaf was thrown oml) but she didn’t. She fuck, she fucking cooked the ground beef IN the slow cooker??? And didn’t drain the grease????? The only flavouring in that shit is hamburger grease kms
- a charming bit of hard luck bred in Belfast but born in Cumbria, and Ronan loved him like he loved nothing else.
- Declan, the oldest of the Lynch brothers, once asked, “And what happened when I was born?” Niall Lynch looked at him and said, “I wouldn’t know. I wasn’t here.” When Niall said Declan, it always sounded like he meant to say Declan.
- She’d grown up on a dairy farm.
- Gansey’s hell-tinged ’73 Camaro slicked with black stripes.
- mountains ghosted blue in the distance.
- “Jane. You’ve got to see this!” His voice was full of the honey-baked accent of old Virginia money.
- Ronan Lynch, keeper of secrets, fighter of men, devil of a boy, had told them all that he could take objects out of his dreams. His eyes were frighteningly alive, the curve of his mouth savage and pleased. It suddenly didn’t seem at all surprising that he should be able to pull things from his dreams.
- the music pounded like the apocalypse.
- Niall Lynch had taught his sons to box.
- Declan Lynch closed his eyes and breathed, “Ronan, where the hell are you?”
- Kavinsky’s infamous Mitsubishi Evo was a thing of boyish beauty, moon-white with a voracious black mouth of a grille.
- street racing
- The four boys were silent, contemplating where Blue might have learned that Joseph Kavinsky was an asshole. Not that she was wrong, of course. “You see,” Gansey said. “Jane concurs.”
- All corkscrew turns and breathless lifts through broken terrain. The hills were hasty green folds, sudden rises, and precipitous hatchet marks in the rock-strewn forests.
- The Lynch brothers were wealthy, princes of Virginia, but they were exiles.
- Back then, it had surprised Ronan; he hadn’t realized yet that Gansey could persuade even the sun to pause and give him the time.
- “Is it your —your thoughts that are in Latin? Or the dialogue?
- “Oh, yes, baby.” It amused Ronan to say this, a lot. He laughed enough that Chainsaw abandoned her paper shredding to verify that he wasn’t dying.
- Sometimes, when he took something out of a dream, it was such a senseless rush that it left the real world pale and unsaturated for hours after. Sometimes he couldn’t move his hands. Sometimes Gansey found him and thought he was drunk. Sometimes, he really was drunk.
- Gansey broke off, his knowledge of perished linguistic oddities exhausted. “God, I’m tired.” “So sleep.” Gansey gave him a look. It was a look that asked how Ronan, of all people, could be so stupid to think that sleep was just a thing that could be so easily acquired.Ronan said, “So let’s drive to the Barns.” Gansey gave him another look. It was a look that asked how Ronan, of all people, could be so stupid as to think that Gansey would agree to something so illegal on so little sleep. Ronan said, “So let’s go get some orange juice.”
- Orla repeated in Gansey’s Southern nectar: “I’m not gonna be a sidekick. You should stop hanging out with millionaires, then.”
- Blue brought a pitcher of iced tea to the table. “What’s that?” “Jane!” Gansey said joyfully. Adam said, “It’s a wizard in a box.” “It will do your homework,” Noah added. “And it’s been dating your girlfriend,” Ronan finished. Blue scowled. “Are you all drunk?”
- Isn’t that funny that it’s blank?” Derisively, Ronan said, “No. The ancient Greeks didn’t have a word for blue.” Everyone at the table looked at him. “What the hell, Ronan?” said Adam. “It’s hard to imagine,” Gansey mused, “how this evidently successful classical education never seems to make it into your school papers.” “They never ask the right questions,” Ronan replied.
- and swore in a soft accent that made it sound affectionate.
- “I said no,” she gasped, hand clapped on the back of her skull. Something stung in him. “Like six weeks ago.” “It’s still no!”
- “Glitter,” whispered Noah reverentially, giving it a shake.
- But one of the marvelous things about being Ronan Lynch was that no one ever expected him to do anything nice for anyone.
- “Noah took a personal day.” “I lost …” Noah struggled for words. “There wasn’t air. It went away. The —the line!”
- From Ronan’s room, he heard Noah’s laugh. He and Ronan were throwing various objects from the second-story window to the parking lot below. There was a terrific crash.
- Blue was a fanciful but sensible thing, like a platypus, or one of those sandwiches that had been cut into circles for a fancy tea party.
- Another crash from Ronan’s room, followed by diabolical laughter. Gansey wondered if he should stop them before vehicles with strobe lights did.
- Adam’s response was buried in the sound of the second-story door falling open. Noah slouched in. In a wounded tone, he said, “He threw me out the window!” Ronan’s voice sang out from behind his closed door: “You’re already dead!”
- It was a massive old forest, oaks and sycamores pushing up through the cold mountain soil.
- crimson ladybugs, each as vivid as a blood drop. They whirled into the air with their acrid summer scent. Every wing was a buzzing voice in a simple language.
- Niall Lynch had had a gun in hand —the Lynches had an enormous number of guns of all sizes
- but Noah came with. Noah had not been Catholic when he was alive, but recently he had decided to find religion. No one in the church ever noticed him and it was possible God didn’t, either, but Ronan, as someone God possibly ignored as well, didn’t mind the company.
- “I know you think you’re a punk,” Declan said, “but you aren’t nearly as badass as you think you are.”
- “Do you two buy your politics out of the same catalog?”
- “Where is yours, anyway? Isn’t every female relative of yours in this house somewhere?”
- “Do you eat all of the men in the family? Where do they go? Does this house have a basement?”
- Blue wailed each time the engine revved up, but not unhappily. Noah played the drums on the back of Ronan’s headrest.
- “Ronan,” whispered Noah. He crouched inches away, colorless in this light. “You’re awake, you’re awake.”
- “the illegal part is that we’re going to Ronan’s family’s property, which he’s not allowed to do.” Ronan flashed his teeth at her. “And the distasteful part is that we’re burying a body.”
- Crochet leggings
- Both he and Chainsaw leaned in, heads identically cocked.
- Reaching all the way to the crumpled old feed bag in the bottom, Ronan found the mouse nest. He carefully pulled one of the young mice free. He and Matthew used to find the mouse nests in the feed rooms and in the fields near the troughs. They would sit cross-legged for hours in the grass, letting the mice run back and forth across their hands. The young ones were never afraid.
- She looked suspicious. “Are you for real? Are you messing with me?” “How do you figure?” “You’re a bastard, and this doesn’t seem like a typical bastard activity.” He smiled thinly. “Don’t get used to it.”
- There was something warming, Ronan thought, about all of them burying a body on his behalf.
- permanently with the pleasant odor of Ronan’s childhood: hickory smoke and boxwood, grass seed and lemon cleaner.
- Gansey’s said, Am I the pretty one? Calla continued turning, almost imperceptibly. “The Coca-Cola shirt?” She meant Adam. He’d worn a red Coca-Cola shirt to the first reading and was now and forevermore identified by it. Ronan said, his voice a low growl, “The snake.”
- Chainsaw promptly bit Calla’s finger. Unimpressed, Calla snapped her teeth back at the raven. “Careful, chickadee,” she told Chainsaw, her smile deadly. “I bite, too.
- “My swamp eyes’ll be great.”
- He was struck by what a glorious and fearless animal Blue Sargent was, and he made a mental note to tell her that very thing, if she didn’t drown getting whatever the second thing was.
- He looked vaguely bewildered and pleased to have a girl clinging to him.
- He draped an arm over her shoulders, too cold and weird himself to notice that she was also damp and cold. They wandered to the door like that, a pretzel of dead boy and not-psychic girl.
- There was something unbearably sexy about cars at night, Ronan thought. The way the fenders twisted the light and reflected the road, the way every driver became anonymous. The sight of them knocked his heartbeat askew.
- Aurora Lynch’s favorite had been an old black-and-white movie version of the myth Pygmalion, about a sculptor who falls in love with one of his statues. And Niall Lynch had had an extraordinary fondness for an ugly old edition of Alice in Wonderland, frequently read aloud to two or three reluctant, half-asleep Lynch brothers. Ronan had seen Pygmalion and heard Alice in Wonderland so often in his youth that he no longer could judge whether or not they were any good, whether or not he actually liked them. The movie and the novel were history now. They were his parents.
- Good evening, king of swords.” “And good evening, noble blade.
- A small, weary Ford had just pulled up behind the Gray Man’s rental car. “Oh, that’s Calla. She’s following us to the restaurant to make sure you’re really taking me there and not burying me in the woods.”
- He had gotten the spreading, intricate tattoo only months before, a little to irritate Declan, a little to see if it was really as bad as everyone said, and definitely so everyone who glimpsed the hooks of it had fair warning.
- “Pigmy Pouters,” Malory replied. “Feisty ones!” Gansey mouthed Blue at Adam. Adam let out a little wail of helpless laughter.
Entrusting you with this flail since I'm laying low from the fandom because reasons... anyone gonna pull up some scent/chemistry/science of love and sexual compatibility receipts since Caryl sniffed each other to kingdom come during that second hug? I'm positive Carol smelled ok but Daryl wasn't precisely doused in Obsession and Carol was still there for ALL OF IT
OMG NONNY I can’t believe that all my detective Caryl friends have not jumped on this. I mean Carol probably smells better than Daryl most of the time but lets be honest neither one of them has smelled like the freshest daisy at all times. The fact that they can hug the hell out of each other covered in God knows what means that they are in love on a cellular level. Thanks for pointing this out
‘i couldn’t lose you and yet’ (kai parker drabble)
this made me hella emotional y’all. pls read this and tell me what you think!!
(gifs don’t belong to me!!)
“You promised me heaven then put me through hell” ft Kai Parker
It was Valentine’s Day of last year when you walked into the apartment you shared with your then-boyfriend. It was beautiful: rose petals everywhere, candles burning, glasses of wine set out on the table, the water running for a bath. You were overcome with bliss and practically skipped over to your bedroom to see your boyfriend Kai Parker.
Your friends all had their doubts about him, ,but had gone to every length to keep you happy, and this little spectacle was just the icing. You smile to yourself as you see Kai’s boxers a few feet away from your bedroom. Looks like he couldn’t wait. You shrug, thinking nothing of it as you stop outside the bedroom door. You reach for the door and hear Kai’s voice… with another woman’s. It couldn’t be You know you should’ve just turned away, but you couldn’t. You had to make sure. So you opened the door. You opened the door and you caught a glimpse of Kai with another woman. That was all you could take.
Needless to say, you left him. You were now living on your own in a beautiful apartment in the breathtaking city of Chicago, far away from the evil that turned your life around. You were far away from any reminder. You were standing by the window in a silk robe, glass of red wine in hand as you took in the city lights. Nothing could ruin this perfect moment for you, nothing.
Three sharp knocks on your door seem to prove you wrong, though. You let out a light groan and set your wine on the countertop. It was past 10 in the evening, who could it? You tighten your robe around you as you hear another set of knocks.
“I’m coming!” You walk to the door, grumbling as you open it. “How can I–?”
It takes one word for your breath to get caught in your throat, one word to make you feel the same way you did when you walked in on them. It takes one word for all those feelings to rush back in. You look up at him, your tired brown eyes meeting his empty grey ones. It’s the first time you’ve seen him since the incident, and you hate how incredibly attractive he looks despite the obvious fatigue. Before he can pull you back into his trap, you move to close the door.
“Y/N, please,” he begs, bracing himself in the door frame.
“No,” you grit your teeth, begging yourself not to cry.
“I’m so sorry,” he whispers and you lose your resolve, the emotions become overwhelming and you cover your mouth with your hand as you sob.
“HOW COULD YOU?” You yelled as he stood there, unable to look at you. “I loved you! I pushed everyone in my life back so that I could be with you. Was I not good enough? Is that it? Was she taller? Skinnier? Prettier? More well-rounded? Did you love her? Or did you stop loving me, Kai? Did you stop–?”
“No!” His eyes finally move up to look at yours once again. “It is not at all your fault. I never stopped loving you. It’s still eating at me. I can barely look at myself in the mirror I fucking hate myself!”
His hands are trembling as he tries to contain his magic. He takes a breath and runs his hands over his face.
“Don’t ever blame yourself. Ever. Don’t think for a second that you weren’t, that you aren’t good enough. You’re better than I ever deserved, know that. You’re better than anyone deserves,” he whispers and you can hear the sincerity dripping in his voice. “I just came here to apologize. That’s all, I swear. I didn’t mean to upset you as much as I did. I-I’ll be leaving now.”
He looks at you one last time, taking in every detail on your face before turning to leave.
“W-wait. M-Mal wait,” you whisper, taking a second to control your breath before continuing. “Why did you do it? Why did you have sex with her?”
You bite your bottom lip and wipe the tears that wouldn’t stop running down your face as you look at him and remember every good moment you two shared.
“I don’t have a good reason,” he clenches his jaw and once again turns around to leave. You grab his arm and turn him around, pulling him fully inside. You shut the door and he gives you a pained look.
“There is no good reason for cheating. I just want a reason. Please. I deserve that,” you stand between him and the door and he looks away.
“I can’t give you a reason. I don’t have–”
“You’re lying. You could never look at me when you lied, Malachi. Tell me why.”
“No, I can’t. Please–”
You cup his face and hungrily press your lips against his, desperate to feel him against you one last time, to feel something. You pull away seconds later, Kai still reeling from the kiss.
“Tell me you felt nothing. Tell me you didn’t feel my desperation, my pain, my anger, my self-hatred. Tell me that I mean nothing to you, Mal. Tell me you hate me!” You yell at him and he closes his eyes, clenching his jaw as he shakes his head. “You promised me heaven then put me through hell, Malachi Parker. I’ve been in hell for the past year. Tell me something! Please, just–”
“My father would have killed you!” He swings his arm and punches the wall repeatedly, stopping only after his knuckles bled enough to stain the wall. He then turns to look up at you. “My father would have killed you, Y/N. He didn’t want to see me happy, I’m an abomination.”
He pauses, sniffling as everything finally catches up to him. He falls back against the wall, chest heaving as he lets out silent sobs.
“He would’ve killed you. The only reason I had sex with her was so she’d tell my father that I was single, that I had no attachments. He’s killed every person that ever came close to making me happy. After I found you, I couldn’t risk him finding out. That’s why I wouldn’t let you meet my family. That’s why I was so paranoid every time we went out. I couldn’t risk him finding out about you. I couldn’t lose you.” He lets out a bitter chuckle, tears staining his face as he looks up at you, heartbroken as ever. “I couldn’t lose you and yet here we are.”
I seriously can’t believe they made kar*mel happen, like okay, if all they wanted was to write him as kara’s love interest why write him like that? why didn’t they write him like they wrote james, or lena, or anyone who has respected and supported her? why write him as abussive, possesive? just to show that that is cute?, that that’s how they fall in love with each other?, they’re writting such a good couple with sanvers, and failing so hard with kar*mel, like seriously, do they even’t realize what they’re writting? can’t they compare what they’re doing? if all they wanted was kara to get with mon hell why write such an awful story for them? they’re showing that their awful relationship, and how they act and treat each other is something good, something to look up.
I just can’t believe it, I mean, I can, but i really hoped that they would do better
the point is, if they wanted so bad for kar*mel to happen, why write it so badly, so awfuly
This is a short piece from an AU I have where Bruce and Clark met during Bruce’s Batman training. Years later, they’ve been married since before they were heroes, but no one knows. Until Batman is caught kissing Clark Kent.
“You knew Jimmy was there!”
“I- You know how much of a distraction you are, and it was on top of a building full of reporters-”
“You.” Bruce whirled around, jamming his finger into the man’s chest. “Are lying to me. And you are still bad at it.” Kal was quiet for a long moment, standing in place. At long length, his shoulders wilted.
“I… I didn’t plan it, but- but I did notice him,” he admitted, pained.
“Before or after you kissed me?” Bruce challenged. Kal’s silence said it all. “What the hell were you thinking?!”
“What kind of PR can I spin about this?! Batman doesn’t do press!”
“Don’t you dare make a joke about him ‘doing’ the press right now.”
Deep Space Nine Wartime Miniseries PART 1: a three-episode collection, richly illustrated
Representative note: “what the hell we are only now at credits, oh fuck guys, guys I’m so chatty this season!”
6x01 ‘A Time to Stand’ - this SPACE ARMADA. I am all a-thrill up and down my arms! - mmm it’s been months. what strange new rhythms will you all have fallen into out here…
tired beautiful Jadzia with her little fly-away hairs, aah help
- oh g—[covers entire face with hands] - [a beat] - [re-emerges] it’s like. so you know how when you’re living somewhere with cold winters, and then one day in spring the weather goes warm all at once and suddenly people are in T-shirts again, and it feels like the most bare skin you have ever seen in your life?
that is the Victorian erotica moment I am in right now