Went out with this girl last night, and everything was going amazing till she found out I was bi. She flipped complete shit, saying I'm a liar who just doesn't want to admit I'm a lesbian to keep my options open??? Then left me to foot the bill at the bar. Guess I'll wear a bi flag next time just so that it's clear from the get go
what the fuck why are people complete shits. This is what Bi erasure and the lack of LGBT+ education does. Creates unsafe atmospheres for Bi people in supposed safe spaces. Sorry you went through that. You’re too good for her and skirted a huge future problem anyway
Hey peaches I think I'm a trans guy but I'm still very feminine, how did you know you're trans? (My friends say because I wear skirts and dresses and some makeup, mostly lipstick, I'm not really trans... but they feel really nice!) Love you! I also love your latest selfie! Hope you have a great day/night!
I mean forget your friends, SIR. Gender is a social construct to begin with, so no matter what you wear, your pals should respect your pronouns.
What’s comfy is comfy, no matter HOW you identify, and shame on your “friends” for trying to de-legitimize what you feel in your heart.
As for me, it’s this long, epic saga that’s been covered time and time again in Asks and such, but seriously thanks for reading and best of luck to you!
*breaks something I had to fix a few minutes ago* *goes to get my superglue that is there solely because they break so much stuff*
*eats my entire kitchen* "Can we go out to dinner now?"
"You know your friendship is good when there are rumors that you're gay."
"Make sure you get the trophies in the background so they know I'm accomplished."
"I don't think dinosaurs would have dress codes, see the fingertip rule doesn't apply to them because they have short arms right? I can't wear a skirt but dinosaurs could just wear no pants at all."
Back to my favorite style! Seriously, I never feel cuter than when I’m wearing a cute top, short skirt, and heels. It’s like, my staple. If I had a clothing line, this would be part of the signature collection lol.
As always, I’d love to know what you think! Your comments and the interactions I have with you is what keeps me posting!
(Not a fuck anything more like something positive) My manager is in his 50s and is honestly the sweetest man. Our uniforms consist of skirts for women pants for men but he said to "Wear what makes you comfortable". I'm a trans man so hearing that was amazing. He also has a zero tolerance policy on any kind of bigotry be it from customer or employee you WILL be asked to leave.
Give this man a million dollars, a yacht, a personal chef, and amazing cottage to relax at in the mountains. He sounds wonderful and deserves everything good in life! -Abby
I’ve realized how distracting it is to like girls. The majority of the boys in my school put in no effort and I barely ever noticed them when I was “straight”. BUT THE GIRLS. LIKE. HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT THEY WEAR? THE CUTE SKIRTS, MAKEUP, SHIRTS, DRESSES, SHOES AND THE WAY THEY WEAR THEIR HAIR. TALL GIRLS ARE SO PRETTY LIKE. HELP.
It’s a slow day at work and then I remembered the scene from “For A Few Dollars More” where Manco’s watching Colonel Mortimer from his window with binoculars and then it reminded me of the one Taylor Swift music video and then. Well. This happened.
Hi there - it's me again :) I was wondering (and it's kind of a stupid question, haha), what color pants would the Hunters wear (specifically Chandler)? The reason I'm asking is I'm currently putting together a Hunter Chandler cosplay, and I'm considering rehearsing a genderbent "Candy Store" with some of my friends for my school's open mic night. Any assistance would be great, and once again thank you for all your wonderful work!
Here’s a basic rundown of all the outfits needed for candy store. You can add the colour to the button strip as well but its not important. The shoes are based on the Heathers’ socks and the socks are based on their skirts (which makes total sense, fight me). If you need any more help with details message me and please send over any pictures! I’m super excited to see what you come up with!
I remember reading a headcanon somewhere that montparnasse’s favourite ami was Joly so what if one day he’s hanging out with both joly and jehan when a loudmouthed biggot starts making fun on the fact he’s wearing eyeliner and a black mini skirt. Next thing he knows he’s got his tiny best friend and tiny love coming to his defence. He just sits back smugly and watches them tear into the fool.
Uhm, hi! I am Candy or Alex. So my 'friends' are saying that I'm too "feminine" to be bisexual because I like girls mostly and I wear skirts, dresses, bows, and all of that pretty stuff.. are they right because I am insecure about telling people I'm bisexual now without them thinking I am too feminine
What the heck? That is the strangest logic….. I’m bisexual af but that didn’t stop me from buying a bunch of makeup and a pink flowery dress yesterday. How you dress/act doesn’t determine your sexuality. Don’t let your friends tell you otherwise. Now wear your bows with pride!
I'm mtf and I want to wear something cute for the pool (my friends private pool so nobody else has to see me) but I don't want to have a bulge. I can't afford any special bathing suits so I'm stuck looking at places like target or JCPenney. Do you have any suggestions on what to wear?
I would suggest getting one of the swimsuits that has a little skirt on the bottom part. They usually have the more traditional bikini-style bottom underneath the skirt, but if the skirt is long enough, it should solve the problem pretty well while still being pretty cute. If you can’t find one like that, wearing a bikini top or something like that with swim trunks is actually A Look if they match.
- They’ve both known where the Room of Requirement is for a long time for their own reasons, but neither of them bothered to share that information with the other until Parnasse tried to be all cool and suggest they go somewhere special to be alone. He thought he was gonna be all smart and show Jehan a part of the castle they had never seen before. And then they got there, and Jehan knew exactly how to open the Room, and Parnasse was a little bitter about it.
- That said, they make very good use to the Room. Specifically a version of the Room that contains a very plush bed, all velvet and satin red and cream, magic candles that hang in the air and lights on the ceiling that move to form constellations as the seasons pass. It’s cozy and dark and always feels like comfort.
- They actually kept their relationship secret for a while. The only reason anyone found them was that Enjolras and Courfeyrac were trying to open the Room to set up for that night’s meeting and one of them made the mistake of confusing the Room by wondering where Jehan was. Instead of opening to their meeting room, it showed their love nest, complete with a snoozing Jehan under the covers and a startled, defensive Parnasse.
- Parnasse gets really, really good at bluffing his way past the Eagle on the Ravenclaw door. And the Eagle knows he’s not supposed to be in there, but his answers sound so well-thought-out and unexpected that it can’t help but let him in. This proves especially useful when Jehan has been out late and is either exhausted or tipsy and refuses the go bed anywhere but their dorm.
- They really met because Jehan was tutoring Parnasse, and they kept doing so because Parnasse really needed the help in a couple things. He used to hate Divination, but he keeps taking it and kind of enjoying it because he can pair up with Jehan for class. Professor Trelawney never questions it, though the rest of the class has.
- The first night Parnasse spent the whole night in the Ravenclaw dorm, wow, the next morning was fun. As in getting out of the dorm was fun. Thank god Combeferre is a Prefect otherwise they never would have managed it. Most of the school still didn’t know, and they weren’t sure if they ever wanted people to know. Parnasse left a while ahead of Jehan so they didn’t look like they were coming from the same place, and by the time they got to the Great Hall, half of Slytherin was bugging Parnasse for the details of his night. They all thought he was with some girl, and Jehan just… can’t. Deal with that. They can hear the Slytherin table getting louder and more specific in their questions, and Jehan. Stands up from their little multi-House spot on the end of the Hufflepuff table and storms over to invite Parnasse over to join them. He gets up to follow them to the surprise of everyone else in his House, and they pull him into a kiss between the two tables.
- They would rather have everyone know and deal with the fallout than keep telling lies and backing themselves into corners.
- Of course, anyone who might possibly do anything to Jehan over their relationship would also have to deal with Montparnasse, and that’s not the kind of thing most people are willing to do just to tease a little flowery Ravenclaw.
- Parnasse knows all the secret tunnels out of Hogwarts and sneaks off to bring Jehan sweets or fresh butterbeer or whatever they happen to want in the moment.
- Jehan figured out a spell for animated notes specifically to send little paper doves or hummingbirds or cats or whatever they figure out how to make to Parnasse with little scraps of poetry or love notes or whatever happens to be on their mind. Three teachers have banned the notes from their classrooms, one only the ones that can fly because they don’t always go to Parnasse first. Flitwick thinks they’re wonderful.
- Parnasse is a Chaser on the Slytherin team, and Jehan definitely threatened to break Bahorel’s nose after he knocked Parnasse off his broom with a bludger. Parnasse broke his arm, Jehan was distraught, neither of them left the infirmary for a week.
- Their House colors are too similar a color scheme, they get ties mixed up sometimes. And they trade scarves because they smell like each other, and it’s nice.
- Parnasse fully supports Jehan wearing skirts under their robes from time to time, when they weather’s right or they just want to. Partly because it makes them happy; partly because those skirts are usually accompanied by thigh-high socks, and Parnasse is a weak man.