hello everyone! I’m Em and I’m a college senior who’ll be headed to medical school in the fall. I have had the absolute worst case of senioritis this year. finding the motivation to get through this semester has been tough, so I’m starting this blog in hopes that it’ll keep me on track. you probably won’t be seeing very many aesthetic posts here. just me being the messy mess of a person I am.
- I work in productive bursts! when I’m not feeling inspired, nothing gets done. this is a problem
I’d like to think thatmy aesthetic comprises minty greens and blues but let’s be real, what aesthetic?
- I’ve spent more than $100 on umbrellas that I keep losing. I finally decided to stick to raincoats a few weeks ago.
- for fun, I read (mostly YA, although I’ve been really into family drama-type books recently)
- I also stress bake (love this cranberry tart recipe I just tried!)
- I’ve been listening to Carly Rae Jepsen’s Emotion pretty much non-stop for the past year
Goals for this semester:
- write an excellent honors thesis in sociology
- keep up with classes! (currently in cell bio, immunology, and race/ethnic relations)
- cook a quality meal once a week
- strengthen my relationships with the the people around me