"You want me to do what?" For Gilmore and Vax please?
“You want me to do what?” Vax says incredulously, staring at the fuchsia fabric in the other man’s hands with wide eyes.
“Let me dress you up,” Gilmore repeats, dark eyes glimmering brightly. “I’ll put you in something lovely.”
Vax’s eyes drop down onto Gilmore’s own clothes, much lighter and more colorful than the dark feathers and leathers he wears. “Something like yours?”
“Like I said, it will be lovely.”
After a moment, Vax’s face slowly shifts into a small smile as he says, “But will it be glorious?”
Gilmore laughs, loud and booming and full of affection. “Why, my dear Vax’ildan! What a preposterous question! Of course it will be glorious; who do you take me for?”
With a ridiculous and melodramatic sigh, Vax takes a step forward with his arms open as if for an embrace. “Well, in that case, how can I say no? I’m at your mercy, Shaun.”
Gilmore laughs again, dropping the fabric off on the table at his side before closing the distance between them in two large steps, taking Vax’s face in his hands and pressing a kiss to his left cheek, his right cheek, then right on the tip of his nose. Vax snakes his hands up between them and hooks his fingers into the deep V of his lover’s shirt, pulling him down to kiss him full on the lips.
After a moment, Gilmore pulls away and detangles himself from Vax’s grasp (much to the rogue’s displeasure) before walking back over to the fabric he set down, looking it over with squinted gaze. He snaps his fingers and murmurs a few arcane words beneath his breath and the color shifts from fuchsia to more of an indigo.
When he turns back to look at Vax, the other man has one elegant eyebrow arched at him. Gilmore shrugs. “What? This is more your color.”
The horse shown above is none other than Soft Pretzel, a charater who belongs to @askbelgianwaffle If you haven’t already heard of them, I would highly recommend you do check them out!
I do not much to say for this piece other than that I have been conflicted as to how many colors I should use for these gifs, or weather I should have added more elements into the background, such as more pretzels.
Nonetheless I had a joy making this. But that’s just me, what do you all think?
I love this because undoubtedly legend MC was a prime ‘vocalist’ in the 90s but u could equally and convincingly make the argument that she’s a better.. singer in the 2000s. take a song from the early 90s interpreted in the 00s - theres so much more color texture & naturalism to her voice over methodical polished pop pitch perfectionism
e.g. the way she used to whistle versus how she used whistles later on. Before it was sort of a showboat kind of frill - I mean really impressive but also - like… why? Part of it was I think like, someone might ask “Why would we want you if we already have Whitney and Celine” & her response would be “look what I can do.” so it came off as excessive and tacked on. hence why at the end of this video she says they used to tell her just leave the last high notes off, because back then it was superfluous. And then compare it to like here or here where its less an ornament and more convincingly an emotive or dramatic tool, sounding like a cry or a desperate plea almost. It reminds me more of how Lisa Fischer incorporated high notes/quasi-whistling.
& back in the day she could open her mouth & it’d be beautiful but afterward she had to really know every inch of her voice. by the mid 00s it could sound incredibly thin and damaged but at the same time I have zero reservations saying a song like “fly like a bird” is a 10x better vocal & emotional performance than many of her vocally perfect songs from the 90s
I saw someone in public the other day with Jonathan's exact haircut, same colors and all. Thing is, the person looked like a "can I speak to your manager" mom type. I don't know what Mrs. Lee-Anne Smith was going for when she entered the salon but regardless she came out with The Jonathan.
Yeah, I think if you just have slightly longer bangs in the front (like an asymmetrical bob) it could very easily turn into “can i speak to your manager” momcut.
That’s hilarious though! Idk if it’s just ‘cause I live in a trendy hipster LA neighborhood, but I see quite a few Jonathan haircuts!! Same colors and everything… haha. It always makes me do a double take!
What do you think of Ms. Joke (a.k.a. Emi Fukukado?)
She is a shiny positive character, so I loved her from the first appearance! I honestly can’t stop thinking that she is a good match with Aizawa-sensei, I love huge contrast and they are as the sun and the drowsy moon!
I hope to know more about Ms. Joke (especially her eyes color that wasn’t revealed yet), her work as a hero and, maybe, also about Aizawa-sensei’s since they seem to have paired sometimes during their jobs’ duties!
I wonder if there are some more infos about her in Boku No Hero Academia Ultra Book…
@corpse-drummer just tagged me to answer the following questions, thanks! :)
1. How tall are you? 5′4.5″ (164 cm)
2. What color and style is your hair? My hair is technically black, but it’s started shifting more to the browner side of black recently. In the sunlight it kind of looks like a dark auburn, I guess. As for style, it’s more or less pin-straight and hangs down to approximately my mid-back.
3. What color are your eyes? Dark brown
4. Do you wear glasses? Yeah, I do. I don’t have them on in any of my selfies, but I guess that’s because I’m a bit vain at times haha…as for what they look like, they’re large and have rounded square frames–kind of like hipster glasses I guess lol
5. Do you have braces? Used to. I got mine off…summer before last, I think?
6. What is your fashion sense? Black, black, and more black. I guess my style could best be described as “ill-fitting athleticwear and metal merch”.
7. Do you have any siblings? Yes, one younger brother whom I can’t stand.
8. What kind of student are you? I used to be one of the best students in my grade. My grades have slipped a bit since freshman year, but according to school statistics, my GPA is in my grade’s top 5%, which is utterly baffling to me.
9. What are your favorite subjects? Math (all variations of it taught in school and more, from algebra to calculus to number theory and everything in between), French, Band, and both US and World History
10. What are your favorite TV shows? I pretty much just watch Criminal Minds at this point haha. I used to be really into BBC Merlin, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, etc. That kind of stuff.
11. Favorite books? Mostly a bunch of classics–Anna Karenina, The Catcher in the Rye, LotR, Lord of the Flies, Jane Eyre, All Quiet on the Western Front, Robinson Crusoe, The Swiss Family Robinson, The Invisible Man, The Fall of the House of Usher, A Cask of Amontillado, 20000 Leagues Under the Sea, Les Miserables, A Tale of Two Cities, Frankenstein, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Oliver Twist, Tess of the D’Urbervilles, Pride and Prejudice, Of Mice and Men, Sherlock Holmes, Julius Caesar, The Iliad and The Odyssey, The Count of Monte Cristo, etc.
Oh, and I love Harry Potter.
12. Favorite pastimes? Listening to metal, playing the flute, sketching, hiking, taking walks, sitting silently in solitude contemplating the worthlessness of my existence, reading, surfing Tumblr (a bad habit I’m trying to break lol), trolling Facebook metal communities, working on my battle jacket
13. Any regrets? j’ai tas de regrets mon mec mdr
14. What is your dream job? I’m really not sure anymore. If I could make a decent living off it, I’d join a death metal band.
15. Do you want to get married? Not particularly.
16. Do you want to have kids and how many? Probably not.
17. How many countries have you visited? Three–Canada, Czech Republic, China. Does Hong Kong count too?
Red~ OH MY CHERRY PIE. My basic reaction to the chapter was (cough cough stutter) really well written thö. Also earlier I was looking at your blog an I pretty much died laughing at a post that said "gay interests" yea, let's just say laughing that loud in a dinner isn't exactly the best thing to do ANYWAY what's your favorite stone? I like a lot of them, but a red diamond I always think looks cool. Maybe I'm just slightly obsessed with the color red? It is my nickname and my hair is red -,('•')/
LOL i’m glad you liked it (? i think you liked it lol) and basically half my aesthetic is just reblogging gay things ahaha
also HM i don’t know if i really have a favorite stone? idk i think my birth stone is a diamond though but also i don’t really care about diamonds all the much oh man
Everyone’s book will be different because all Witches are different. This list is a bunch of examples I have come across over the years of things you could include in your BOS if you so desired. Nothing on this list is mandatory, nothing here is required. If you don’t know what something is, please feel free to ask! If you don’t think that something on the list is for you, awesome, don’t include it in yours.
-Personal wishes (I have sort of a magical last will and testament in mine)
I love the new opening but one thing that came to my mind was you see how in the beginning of the shows the opening had no colors or anything to just how its just plain. I think that kinda shows how all the main characters were probably in a point of there life where they didn’t know where to go or what to do. Where they felt kinda lost.
Now the new opening is so vibrant and colorful. Its shows how they found something to fight and live for. They found there hope in life. It just shows how there in a better place.