- Dick Grayson: This envelope contains my inheritance from my uncle, he died a year ago. He was so rich, he had a whole room in his house just to eat in.
- Tim Drake: You mean like a dining room?
- Dick Grayson: Yeah. But in Manhattan.
- Tim Drake: Oh, dang.
- Dick Grayson: Now, just because I'm definitely rich now doesn't mean I'm gonna forget my roots. You all get something, so fire away.
- Damian Wayne: Dick, your friendship is gift enough for me.
- Jason Todd: Friendship is crap. I want a Ducati Monster 821.
- Dick Grayson: All right, Jason gets a motorcycle.
- Barbara Gordon: Oh, cool, I want a fast sports car.
- Dick Grayson: Come on, you can be honest.
- Barbara Gordon: I want old, expensive books. I'll send you a list.
- Dick Grayson: There you go. Now, let's find out what I'm worth... Ah, I'm too nervous. Bruce, you do it.
- Bruce Wayne: [opens the envelope] It's stock, one million shares!
- Dick Grayson: Oh, my God!
- Bruce Wayne: ... Of Blockbuster Video stock.
- Bruce Wayne: [hands the folder back to Dick Grayson]
- All (except for Dick Grayson): [go back to what they were doing in disappointment]
- Dick Grayson: What? Is that bad? I still have a Blockbuster card. WHAT HAPPENED TO BLOCKBUSTER?!
Headcanon: The Slytherin Prefects having a rough batch of first years who are crying/upset about being in Slytherin when they reach the dungeons. So they go get Professor Potter, who is not much better with crying first years, until he's honest with them. "Look I didn't want to be in Slytherin at your age either, but I can tell you I'm proud of each of these Slytherins, and I know I'll be proud of you too." The Prefects being at first annoyed, then reluctantly enjoying his frankness.