Okay your belch- adding-breakfast- for-Henry tags have gotten me feeling some emotions. Belch definitely cares about Henry, standing by him even as he uh. Loses it (and dying to protect him) and Henry returns the feelings somewhat (blaming himself for his death and carrying the guilt for it for 3 decades) so just. Do you have any Nice Little Things headcanons for them?
lol I really love their relationship and these are all self indulgent (take with a grain of salt) but yeah here are a few nice headcanons for these two:
- Belch is really loyal towards Henry because Henry was there for him when his dad died. During that time Belch was distancing himself from others, going through the usual stages of mourning, and Henry was the one who twisted his arm, figuratively and literally, to– in his words– “Stop being a pussy and throw some M-20s by the creek with us.” Tho kinda cruel, it gave Belch a sense of stability and the belief that his friends will always be there for him.
- They go to each other for advise, despite both of them being dumb boys with little real life experience.
- Henry has a sneaking suspicion that Belch schedules his work shifts around the time Henry has to do chores around the farm so that he doesn’t have to come in help. Of course Belch denies it.
- Vic and Belch are Henry’s best friends but if Henry had to choose between the two of them, Belch does out rank Vic.
- When Belch is working on his car Henry will hand him the tools he needs. Sometimes Henry likes to fuck with Belch and hand him the wrong tool, “Betcha can make it work.” He’d taunt.
-The second Belch showed the gang his new car Henry called “Shotgun infinity!!”
- Belch is Henry’s broken ATM. There’s a 50% chance the big guy will buy him something he if hits that sweet spot just right.
- This is fucking dumb but I love the idea that Henry has always rest his arm on Belch’s shoulder (even tho Belch is much bigger than him) and sometimes pushes down so that Belch is squatting a bit, just to look cool.