This in 12x16 felt like another solid character moment, to me; not just the fact that Dean left, but that Sam stayed. I think it’s the same difference in attitude that prompts Dean to squash down and deny the things that worry him (or, the flipside of the same coin, to accept them with fatalistic helplessness) whereas Sam will stare steely-eyed and insistent into the face of his problems. (Of course, that can certainly be problematic too.)
NOORA: What is this again? We’re here for my sake? SANA: Yes, of course we’re here for your sake. NOORA: Just to look at muslim boys and stuff. SANA: Aren’t you tired of white boys now? I thought we had to get out, meet new types of people, see that there’s plenty of fish in the sea. You know what I mean? NOORA: But you said muslim boys just use Norwegian girls. SANA: It’s good that you’re converting to Islam, then. NOORA: Don’t turn around now, okay? But are those boys looking at us? SANA: How shouldl I see if they’re looking at us if I can’t turn around? NOORA: Oh my God, they’re coming over! SANA: Stay cool. NOORA: Stay cool? I’m really fuckign cool! Hi there! SANA: Hi! NOORA: Hi. BOY1: Can we sit here? SANA AND NOORA: Yes, of course. JONAS: It’s okay? Great! SANA: Sit down! NOORA: Hi! Yes, hi. ALI: Ali. NOORA: Noora. ALI: Nice to meet you. NOORA: Noora, it’s a pleasure. SANA: Sana, it’s a pleasure. ALI: Ali, it’s a pleasure. JONAS: Jonas. It was sana? SANA: Yes.
Since TaeJinSoPe went to watch Cirque du Soleil: KA, RM went on V LIVE (bless him), so I really wonder where the heck are Kookmin?? I hope they're not getting married in a Vegas chapel!!? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The last time we knew of Jimin’s whereabouts, he looked like this:
SANA: That’s why I think we should be ambitious, and a clear goal should be to try to win at least one of the bus prizes at Tryvann* in May 2018.
GIRL 1: It’s pretty easy to say you want to win prizes, everyone wants that, but now that you’re bus boss, do you have any plans on how to do that?
SANA: To start, I’ve had a look at your budget, and it needs to be re-allocated. For example, there’s no point in trying to compete in lighting and sound rigging, cause then we’re going to lose. But what we can be competitive in is concept. So the first thing I’m going to do is move a lot of our resources from the lighting and sound category to the concept category.
INGRID: I’m sorry, but it’s pretty hard to win the year’s best concept.
SANA: Yes, but if you do an analysis of the buses that have won the last three years, you can see some obvious commonalities. The League 2014: a boy’s bus from Bærum with Pokeball-bar and Pokemon decorations. Montana 2015: a boy’s bus from Oslo-West that used three versions of Montana - Tony Montana, Hannah Montana and the state Montana. And then we have Landslaget** 2016, inspired by football spirit and nationalism. Do you see what those buses have in common?
GIRL: Boy’s buses…
SANA: All the concepts suck and we can do better. In the first round, I’m going to call in all the bus bosses to a meeting where we plan what we’re going to do the next half year with some clear goals. Any more questions? Yes?
GIRL TWO: Well, so … the russ period is all about partying and drinking, and then I have to ask, since you’re Muslim, what do you think of drinking?
- remember it’s better to eat junk food than nothing at all. If the only thing you want to eat is unhealthy, that’s ok, let yourself eat it.
- Your body needs energy! Even if you aren’t hungry you should eat a little bit, otherwise your metabolism will slow down and you will feel tired and slow.
- If you are too busy to stop and have a meal try and grab something quick like an apple, or a handful of nuts.
2. Did you smile or laugh today?
- laughter releases endorphins, stress releasing hormones, and antibodies that help fight infection and disease!
- smile at yourself in the mirror for thirty seconds
- look up a funny video and make yourself laugh at it even if it’s a bit unnatural at first. Sometimes once you get laughing your laugh becomes funny too and then you can’t stop!
3. Did you drink enough water today?
- Water is so important. It flushes all the bad stuff out of your body. Without it your blood thickens and your brain might get a little foggy.
- If you forget to drink water try to drink a glass before a meal, or before bed, or right after waking up! This might help you remember!
- The recommended amount is 8 eight ounce glasses per day. It’s okay if you don’t drink the recommended amount. Everybody’s body is different and it depends on the amount of physical activity you do in a day. Just drink what you can, your body, and skin, and brain will thank you for every drop!
4. What do you need to be happier?
-Do you need to take some medication that you forgot about? Do you need to see a doctor? Remember, mental health is just like physical health. Make sure you are taking care of yourself!
- Go for a walk, do a few pushups, or jumping jacks, or hula hooping. Whatever you feel like! Even if it is just for a second it will help you by releasing endorphins!
- Wash your bed sheets with some yummy smelling soap or essential oil.
- open the window for some fresh air and open the blinds for
- Maybe you could call up a friend or a relative and talk to them for a few minutes.
- Make sure you get a full nights sleep. Sleep is your bodies way of healing and resetting itself. (If you have trouble sleeping try turning your phone off at 9pm. Make sure you never eat in your bed or do other activities. It will help you to sleep if your body knows your bed is just for sleeping.)
- Find something that you love! Do you love a certain type of food? Spend some time making it! Do you like to read? See if you can borrow a new book. Be it knitting, yoga, drawing, soccer, dancing, listening to music, writing, beading, playing rugby, making sock puppets. Whatever it is, do it!
- Set goals for yourself. Discover what you are good at and what you want to be good at. Improve. Be proud of yourself when you smash your goals and try again when you fail.
Special moments we don’t appreciate as much as we should:
Touching someone’s hair
Get your hair touched
Looking at the stars
Sunrises and sunsets
Cuddling with someone and morphing into the same being/mega human
Helping an elderly person cross the street
Physical, mental and emotional exploration
Holding someone’s hand
Drinking water when you’re parched
Chasing after the ice cream truck
Getting caught in the rain
…. and then kissing in it
Reaching the peak of a mountain
Getting “a high” when you love what you’re doing, (or who you’re doing ;)
Drinking on the beach
That warm, fuzzy feeling
Helping someone who is truly thankful
Holding a baby
Genuine and loving eye contact
Crying tears of joy
Making love with the person you love
Silence and self reflection
Growth, integrity, and wisdom
appreciating the little things when the big things in life disappoint you.
I solemnly challenge you to complete the song. "Somebody once told me/ The world already known me/ Just because both of my parents are dead. I was looking kind of dumb/ with my finger and my thumb/ pressing my lightning scar on my forehead."
(Well, the spells start coming and they don’t stop coming, Death eaters came, so I better start running, When does this Chosen One stuff get fun? I got a wand, wish I had a gun.
So much to do, so much to see, But not down on Knockturn Alley. Malfoy’s here, think I gotta go. That kid is up to something bad, you know.
Hey, now, you’re a wizard, Harry Potter, and so Hey, now, you’re a saviour, beat the Dark Lord, gotta go Your spells won’t win you the gold Drink the felicis, do what you’re to-o-old.)
1. What was a skam moment that taught you something? 2. Who of skam would you like to switch places with and why? 3. What are 3 songs you think fit skam perfectly? 4. Which season is your favorite and why? 5. How did you find skam? 6. What is your favorite small moment? 7. Who of the actors is your favorite and why? 8. Whose house would you like to live in most? 9. Who do you hope will be the season 4 main and who do you think it will be in reality? 10. Do you even still believe there’s going to be a trailer? 11. Would you want to change anything about skam? If so what? 12. Do you think skam handles what it’s like to have a mental illness right? 13. What do you think about the music used in skam? 14. Did you discover any new artists/bands through skam? 15. Who of the cast would you like to meet most in real life? 16. If you met Julie Andem what would you say to her? 17. Do you know any series similar to skam? 18. Has your fashion changed because of skam? 19. Have you ever dreamed about skam? What happened? 20. Has skam inspired you in any way? 21. Would you want to go to Nissen? Why? 22. What is something about skam that drives you crazy? 23. What scene means the most to you and why? 24. Have you ever gotten a friend addicted to the show? 25. How would you describe skam to someone who hasn’t seen it? 26. What do you think is most unrealistic about skam? 27. What scene made you the happiest and why? 28. Has skam ever made you cry? 29. What will you do when Skam has finished? 30. Is Skam your favourite series?
31. Do you follow the characters on social media? 32. Who do you think is the strongest? 33. Who do you like most? 34. If you could be best friends with any character who would it be? 35. If you could dress like any character who would it be? 36. Which character is most like you and why? 37. What is your opinion on (character name)? 38. What do you think about the characters drinking/doing drugs? 39. Who do you think is the most under appreciated character of them all? 40. Which character is most like your best friend and why?
41. If you could date any character who would it be? 42. Who is your OTP? 43. What is your most favorite kissing scene? 44. Who is your NOTP? 45. Who would you like to see in a relationship together? 46. Do you think skam handles sexuality right? 47. What romantic moment made you cringe? 48. Who do you think has the most healthy relationship throughout the series? 49. Would you ever date (character name)? 50. Which relationship do you wish they had done differently?
Boy & Girl Squad (pick a squad when you ask!)
51. Who is your favorite squad member and why? 52. Who are you most similar to in the squad? 53. What do you think is most important about the friendship of the squad? 54. What is your favorite squad moment? 55. What do you hate about the squad? 56. Which squad would you want to be in most? 57. Do you have your own squad? 58. Which squad would you want to see more of in the new season? 59. Which squad would you like to party most with? 60. What is your favourite friendship in the squad?
61. Who is your favorite person from Kollektivet and why? 62. Who are you most similar to in kollektivet? 63. Would you want to live at Kollektivet? Why? 64. Which kollektivet party did you want to attend most & why? 65. What is your most favorite thing about kollektivet? 66. Who would you want to switch rooms with? 67. Who would you want to share rooms with? 68. Who do you think would be the most annoying roommate? 69. Do you think you’d be a good roommate in kollektivet? 70. Would you like all the kollektivet parties or would you find them annoying?
71. What is your favorite thing about the fandom? 72. What is something you hate about the fandom? 73. What is your favorite fanfic or headcanon & why? 74. Who is your most favorite person in the fandom and why? 75. Have you ever made any fan art/fiction for the skam fandom? 76. Did you learn Norwegian for skam? 77. What is the most crazy fan theory you’ve heard so far? 78. What is your most favorite gifset? 79. Who would you like to read more fics/headcanons about? 80. What is a fandom related url you wish you had?