music tag • tagged by @yehet-from-the-other-side Thank youu ❤️ music tags are my faves rules: you can tell a lot about a person from their music. hit shuffle on your music library and put the first 10 songs; no skipping. tag 10 people to do the same and pass it on.
1. Wait For It - Hamilton // LOVE DOESN’T DISCRIMINATE BETWEEN THE SINNERS AND THE SAINTS ;;
2. What’d I Miss - Hamilton // I promise I have a lot of music other than Hamilton oops. no, rlly
3. Trickster - David Usher // gives me chills every time
4. Lies - Glen Hansard // this is so pretty, I forgot I even had it on my ITunes?? blessed
5. Heimr Àrnadalr - Christophe Beck // let’s pretend this isn’t from Frozen’s OST. like. I got it for sentimental reasons. or something. .. and it’s pretty good
6. Bare - The Cure // that’s an another surprise for me tbh oops
7. Jar Of Hearts - Christina Perri // I love Christina so much, she’s so talented and lovely. i remember watching her liveshow when i was in like.. primary school?? she was the cutest girl ever
8. Ode To Sleep - Twenty One Pilots // look. I could write essays about every single TØP song. including this fcking piece of art.
9. Honeymoon - Lana Del Rey // bring on the vintage-retro-lolita-daddyissues-melancholy-freedom-love vibes. her voice. I can’t.
10. Left Hand Free - Alt-J // good shit, that’s some good shit, i love.
Okay, this was super fun, yay!