SDR2 boys with a daughter who is the very definition of a daddy's girl: very clingy, always interested in what her dad is doing and wants to be exactly like him when she grows up (on a side note I think your doing an amazing job with this blog! ^.^)
Aww, this is such a cute request ^^ Thank you!
Byakuya Togami (Imposter):
- He’d be a little cautious and concerned for his daughter–his lifestyle wasn’t exactly the best one to have
- He would try to dissuade her from becoming just like him and tell her to pursue something else because he doesn’t want her to throw away her identity to copy other people
- If she still insisted on it, he’ll try to get her to pursue alternatives
- He’ll still be happy that his daughter is fond of him, though, and he’ll bring her gifts every now and then
- It really makes him feel like he’s actually made a mark on the world–and that he’s no longer living off of somebody else’s shadow
- Extremely happy that his daughter is so interested in what he’s doing
- He’s really passionate about cooking and he wants his daughter to have the same fondness and love for it as well
- He’ll pass down all of his recipes to his daughter and make her swear to only reveal it to trusted family members! It’s a family secret, after all
- He finds himself more motivated to keep cooking especially if his daughter is around him while he works
- He’ll allow her to be his little taste-tester and he’ll take every comment she says into consideration
- Everything she says is law! The kitchen and it’s staff is expected to listen to her
- If she were Nagito’s daughter, that would mean that there was a chance she’s inherited his cycle of good and bad luck
- So this could either be that she’s curious as to why she has this or that she wants to use it to her advantage in the future
- Nagito would be confused and thrown off by his daughter’s enthusiasm for his Ultimate talent and why she idolizes him so much
- He didn’t really do anything to deserve that kind of attention, he was just born with it
- Regardless, he’d still be really happy that she’s so attached to him and he’ll bring her around with him wherever he goes
- It amuses him to have a mini version of himself just tagging along–he’s a pretty chill dad
- This boy would be pretty smug about being his daughter’s favorite and because of this, he’ll end up buying her the things she wants like 80% of the time
- He knows that his daughter will one day inherit the family business–such as leading the yakuza clan–so he’s relieved that she doesn’t seem to have any problems with it
- Some children wouldn’t want a future that’s already planned for them, you know?
- He also can’t bring himself to shake her off whenever she’s being clingy
- He’ll just be in a meeting while his daughter is sitting next to him
- No one questions it because he’s the boss and because this is a normal thing–it’ll be weirder to find him without his daughter
- He’d feel really blessed to have a daughter that actually enjoys mechanics just like he does
- He’ll do whatever he can to make her daughter happy, buy her stuff, spend time with her, create toys just for her
- Basically she has him in the palm of her hand
- Not like he realizes or cares, though; he’ll teach his daughter everything he knows
- He’ll give her materials to build and help her out if she needs help with where to put each part
- He’ll give her a basic rundown on mechanics and he’ll keep teaching her when she gets older
- He’d bring her to work with him every now and then but he’ll makes sure to keep an eye on her because it can get pretty dangerous
- Hajime’s just a regular person without a talent he can boast so he’ll be pretty confused
- He doesn’t know what he’s done to deserve such high praises from his daughter
- He’ll accept it anyways, though, because it’s pretty cute
- It warms his heart when his daughter follows him around work and tries to imitate what he does
- So he’ll do his best to support his daughter every step of the way because he cares about her
- He will also try to convince her to pursue careers that she would like, not just because he’s doing it
- Her happiness comes first and he’ll be sure to make it happen!
- He’ll be thrilled to see that his daughter thinks he’s cool!
- But then he’d also ask her if she really wants to be a team manager just like he is
- He has to make sure that she’s certain of her decisions, of course
- If she is, expect Nekomaru to be the most supportive father ever; he’ll make sure his daughter becomes just like him!
- He’ll teach her the basics of each sport and techniques to bring about team spirit when the team is feeling down
- He’ll teach her how to be confident in giving advice to others and train her body to be fit so that she can handle any obstacle
- She’ll be a tiny version of him–imitating his father and saying things that he would
- When the team she’s managing wins a game or get boosted, he’ll be extremely proud of her!
- He’s?? really happy?? He’ll be flattered that his daughter idolizes him so much so that she wants to be like him when she grows up
- He’ll make sure to convey his love for animals to her so that she comes to love them even more
- He will take her to every animal-related place ever and give her lessons on each of the animals
- He’ll tell her where they came from, how they usually behave, how to take care of them when they’re in captivity, and many more
- Then he’ll be super supportive in her journey to pursue the career he has!!
- He’s the type of person who’ll teach his daughter not to be afraid of taking care of animals–the word ‘gross’ doesn’t apply to him! All animals deserve love no matter what they look like
- And so, he’ll expose her to dangerous animals early so that she knows how to deal with them–with his supervision, of course!