I'm writing a novel about a snarky 17 y/o necromancer. An child-like 16 y/o boy is called to help her, even though he seems very unqualified. She hates his guts, but he's the only one that knows the district like the back of his hand and didn't find living skeletons or the smell of rotting corpses riveting at all. They team up to save their district/country. I don't know from what!! Do you have any ideas? Can you help me? Love your blog btw, it's really helpful :)
**Squeals** Anon loves my blog and thinks it’s helpful!!! **More distant squealing**
Okay, I finally composed myself… So we’re looking for something that our Protagonists are saving their district and/or country from? I’m going to jump straight in with whatever ideas come to mind, I hope they can help:
- Political- Government vs Republican. Rise and fall of a country/nation?
- World war three- The uprise and rebellion for equal rights, acceptance of immigrants, freedom, peace among nations, etc, etc.
- Discovered information- The nation is being drugged, tracked, poisoned, brainwashed, targeted, interrogated, banished, etc.
- Apocalypse- We all love a good old apocalypse! (Also the minimal survivors fending for themselves. Especially when it’s rich people freaking out because they have ‘literally nothing’ and ‘why isn’t there wifi here?’)
- Supernatural beings- Werewolves, vampires, demons, wizards/witches, gods/goddesses (Would that fall under supernatural? Sorry if I got that wrong!), Mermaids, Dragons, Nymphs, ghosts, super-humans, spirits, this list could go on forever if I wrote all these as hybrids, demis and forms of apparent immortals…!
- Tortures, self-inflicted pain- unconsciously. Being mind controlled, in a way, to wipe out the human race, without any leads back to who had done it.
This was way harder than I thought it’d be! So I’m going to see if the lovely people in the comments will help out too, because I’m getting pretty pathetic at answering this one! I’m super sorry, It is most definitely not going to help you XD Good luck anyhow and if anyone has anymore ideas, maybe you’d like to help out our lovely anon by dropping them in the comments? Lots (and lots) of love to ya’ll from Yasmine xox
Edit- Check out what @sufin-the-web had to say in the comments!