Things to think about if you’re about to give up on streaming.
- Think about our wonderful leader, Yongguk. He didn’t even sleep on his vacation just so he could write songs for this album. He has been struggling with a panic disorder and yet he still cared more about making these songs. This amazing man spent so much of his time working on this masterpiece of an album for us.
- Think about our handsome visual, Himchan. This beautiful man got so immersed in his role that he and Jongup accidentally kissed whilst filming a scene. You can see that he was truly dedicated to his role and if that isn’t great acting, then I don’t know what is. And he did this for us.
- Think about our talented lead vocalist, Daehyun. He has talked about his stage phobia and yet he still manages to give us the most amazing and beautiful vocals on each and every stage and album. You can see that this boy cares for every single ‘baby’ and he wants to give us the best songs we could ever listen to. He does all of this for us.
- Think about our clever lead vocalist, Youngjae. Let’s take a long moment to appreciate the fact that this boy can make anyone smile. Even if he isn’t your bias or whatever, you have to admit that our hyperactive Youngjae can make us all laugh and smile - no matter what. You can clearly see that he loves us babyz. He does so much for us.
- Think about our shy main dancer, Jongup. His performance in skydive still has everyone crying and those who say they’re not are just lying. Jongup went from being our quiet dancer to a knife-wielding gang member! Do you know how hard it was for him to act like that? He did that for us.
- Think about our dance machine maknae, Zelo. Have you seen some of the amazing choreography used for each of B.A.P’s songs? Well our adorable boy Junhong helps choreograph so many of the beautiful dances that they perform. He works so hard to make sure that we get to see some of the most wonderful dances be performed. He does this for us.
This perfect group work so hard for us. So, let’s do something for them.