Being the youngest girl in Young Justice team would include:
- getting picked up Aqualad in his motorcycle after school so you can get to the cave.
- the kids in your school always wondering who that mysterious guy is.
- “It can’t be her brother, cos she’s the only child !!”
- always hanging out with Robin because he’s the only guy near your age
- developing a habit of asking Robin to help you with homework, cos he’s just so smart
- Robin practicing the pick-up lines he learnt from Wally on you so he can judge their effectiveness from your expression when you hear them.
- “Hey y/n?”
“Are you a camera? Cos every time I look at you, I smile.”
“ROBIN, THAT IS SO CHEESY.”
- Wally trying the same ones on you, because he has no idea Robin already did.
- “Hey y/n! Sometimes I wonder if you’re a camera…”
“Wally, you don’t exactly smile every time you see me, in fact, you frown when I steal your chips.”
- Wally gaping at your response, seriously wondering if you do have psychic powers.
- You and M’gann constantly having sleepovers in each others’ rooms.
- Whenever you have friendship problems, you always go to M’gann cause she always know what to say and what to do.
- M’gann asking if she could hang out with you to watch animated films because she feels awkward to ask Artemis.
- Artemis being the coolest big sister ever, playing chaperone whenever you throw a party. She even helps to prepare food, making sure Wally doesn’t steal any.
- Artemis insisting on always being your sparring partner, because the last time Superboy sparred with you… let’s just say you couldn’t go to school for a week because you had a limp.
- Superboy being very sorry because he underestimated his strength.
- Also, who knew Conner was great at playing the stalking overprotective big brother when you go out with a date?
- Secretly shipping all the possible couples in the team. Because the moment Zatanna arrived, you knew you had another ship to start sailing
- Basically, being spoiled and loved by all members of the team.
(including Batman and Superman worrying over you whenever you go out on any field missions with the others)
a/n: Hopefully the anon who requested this is happy :))