RFA's reactions towards pregnant MC who eats a lot AND frequent (like they just had their meal a while ago and she's already fishing for snacks) thank you!<3
- Genuinely worried
- Encourages her to eat foods that’re healthier than what she’s been eating.
- If a baby is making her this hungry, that’s the only thing, right?? It’s not affecting her health, right?????
- When he finds out that some pregnant women are just,,, always hungry, he chills out but still worries about her health.
- Makes her healthy food as often as he can because he knows she won’t do it herself.
- Honestly, same MC.
- He indulges in snacking with her a lot, and cooks with her all the time.
- He loves cooking with MC anyways, so he’s not complaining.
- Bigger portions so that they can just stick it in the fridge for her to heat up when she wants it.
- She’s carrying an extra 8 pounds worth of baby, so she deserves it.
- Prevents her from eating sweet foods too often so that the baby’s health isn’t affected.
- Low key likes having the excuse to cook for MC or take her out all the time.
- Time to try new things!!!! Whatever weird thing MC is craving, she’ll usually try it with her.
- He’s telling the chef to make her three meals a day to keep both her and the baby healthy.
- Little does he know that she bribed the chef with a few good jokes and the “come on, I’m pregnant” guilt trip to make her some sweets and extra snacks.
- When she starts gaining more weight than expected, he’s all worried, but she’s just always so hungry holy shit.
- At around 7 months, he’s not concerned. She’s pregnant, who cares how much she eats?
- “You nag me all the time about how bad snacking is and now you think you can get away with it because you’re pregnant???”
- She nods her head as she steals his chips.
- He always gives her a hard time, but honestly, he’s kinda happy about it?
- They low key bond over food while she’s pregnant. They end up liking the same flavors, so they just make a TON of one thing and go for it.