THE CLASSIC “oh, you’re cold? here take my jacket.” trope but greenelan. theyre walking after a nice date and emma sees alyssa shiver. she wordlessly removes her flannel and drapes it over alyssa’s shoulders. alyssa wears it the next day. she walks the halls in a pastel dress with emma’s green flannel over it, just a tad bit too big or too long, the cuffs going past her fingers.
“sorry, i forgot to give it back last night,” alyssa starts shrugging it off, but emma stops her.
“no, it’s okay,” she croaks. alyssa looks—well—she always looks good, but there’s something about her wearing something of emma’s. emma says, “you can, uh. you can wear it for the rest of the day.”
alyssa ends up clad in more and more of emma’s clothes nowadays.
* Exists on a diet of coffee, sandwiches and whatever the future version of skittles is
* Loves vodka whilst he’s robbing everyone blind at poker
* Vodka doesn’t love him - if, and when, he’s hungover, he has to stay in bed all day and eat whilst he watches cheesy crime/detective shows (preferably whilst spooning with Ryder)
* Him and Jill may or may not have “”””accidentally”””” conned a senior alliance officer out of ~500 credits one time at a casino on the Citadel (they were then told ‘politely’ to never come back)
* Amazingly his hair just does that - probably something to do with him working by the mass effect core all day
* Gil spends like 20 minutes trying to shave his chin juuuuuuust right
* Never cleans up after himself when he tinkers with stuff on the ship - whenever Ryder needs to find him they just follow the trail of discarded wrenches, oil spills and sandwich crumbs (for the hungry engineer on the go)
(was thinking about these the other night just deciding to post it now because 1) it’s a break from doing my report and 2) I’m all about that Gil Brodie)
theres mold in my shoes, mold in a lil soup bowl koozie i use, mold on the wall behind where i hang my bath towel to dry, and some sort of … black growing substance… that accumulates on my sports bottle, but tbh i just kinda wipe that off every now and then & keep using it. whatever it is, it aint harmin me, and i feel like we’re in a symbiotic relationship. the other stuff can go to hell though
anyways my point is: mold is consuming my life and fuck this damp moist dorm room