OUAT Recaps by Someone Not Watching the Show (6x07)
I decided to do this–recap the show based on what I learn from flailing on tumblr and the gifsets I see–as a fun, light-hearted thing, nothing more. I will probably eventually watch (I’m actually currently caught up!), and I’m curious to see how much I can infer just from being a spectator. Please keep in mind this is just supposed to be a bit of silly fun and is in no way intended to cause any harm, eye-rolling or harm from eye-rolling.
Without further ado, everything that happened this episode, based on gifs, screencaps, and opinions!
1. Tank top Charming. I’m really glad this runs in the family, btw.
2. Emma has a nightmare…pirate snuggles?
3. Still no Kanye. But the EQ made a speech, even if she didn’t interrupt Taylor Swift to do so.
4. Regina protects her pals!
5. Please don’t make me write the thing about Golden Queen, it makes me queasy.
6. Mary Margaret:
7. PRINCE FARMING!
8. Blue is back, looking shady and fierce as ever in jellyfish couture.
9. What is the timeline even.
10. WHERE IS KANYE? (Hey, wouldn’t it have been awesome if Mark Isham had done an instrumental cover of “Heartless” for this episode?)
11. “Rum would never do that.” ~Killian Jones (This episode seems very Pirates of the Caribbean, I mean really.)
12. PUP PUP!
13. Dan Scott is here to pressure Charming into playing on the EF basketball team.
14. Belle is invited over, and so is Blue.
15. More Kanye, less Golden Queen please. 10/10 pirates would agree.
16. Ooh, magic to counteract the water from the River of Lost Souls! (MILAH AND AUNT EM!)
17. THEY ARE THREATENING WILBY THE PUP PUP. NOT COOL.
18. Honestly my dash is just picture after picture of Hook’s reaction to the Golden Queen scene.
19. Snow is defiant about things. Hopefully about David ever growing his hair out again.
20. Killian Jones is Mufasa, but also gives adorable true love/ hope speeches to Emma while holding her hand.
21. Emma is so pretty??? I can’t.
22. We are Grooooooot.
23. “Heroes don’t kill.” LMAO
24. Charming doesn’t understand the concept of using an ax on wood instead of iron, but he’s v cute with Snow.
25. This show is like the Oprah of stabbings.
26. Wilby is babysitting Peanut and baby Neal.
27. There was a sleeping curse. Honestly I have no idea what’s happening at this point. It could be Blue, it could be David, it could be a fucking gremlin. This is the chaotic neutral of episodes.
28. Belle kicks ass.
29. The sleeping curse is learning. [suspenseful cyber thriller music]