When you're upset about Killing Stalking going on hiatus at the state Bum is in, but love and respect Koogi and want her to produce her best without being overwhelmed......
And I thought the worst that could happen would be a Seungbae chapter for 27 😅…. *sigh* rest up Koogi. I know putting such a great story like this and planning what each panel would have is challenging so extra time is needed.❤🔪
And that is a close for MegaCon 17’. What a great year it was from the panels, guests, and cosplays. This is the first wave of photos of RGB taken by the awesome @inventivefraud.
More photos are soon to follow of RGB and Negative RGB.
The Property of Hate and RGB belong to @modmad.
Part 1 (You are here) / Part 2
Yurio’s face in the first panel is great. He wants to know what to do to fix this but he’s never handled friendships well initially himself. And he’s notably younger than Yuuri and Victor, so he probably feels a little out of his depth here.
whoo I caught a reply! :’D
NOP Yurio’s never handled friendships well minus Beka, but tbh they’re ALL out of their depth. People where scared of Yurio, Victor didn’t particularly care to befriend others (who mostly approached him for superficial reasons anyway), and Yuuri was ignored or bullied as a kid (outside of Yuuko).
Should also note that the three of them have VERY different attitudes approaching parenthood too. For Yuuri, the idea of a family (if not necessarily specifically kids) and being surrounded by loved ones is comforting, and not something he’d ever thought he could have until recently. In the haze of uncertainty that is life and a career after his retirement, he sees it as one of the only clear and tangible goals that he can accomplish, and share with his mates too.
Yurio is forever bitter about the absence of his parents from his own childhood, and has always specifically dreamed of having kids so that he could give them what he didn’t have. He’d never trade his grandfather for parents, but it’s also an experience he’s always craved, even if he’s on the parenting side. In addition, while the others are in no rush, Yurio wants kids earlier rather than later because he desperately wants his grandfather to be a part of that family vision, and he knows realistically that he doesn’t have that much time left. If he were alone, heck if it were just him and his mate Yurio’d think it irresponsible and wait until he has the confidence and experience to support them all, but given the much more extensive support system of their poly relationship and Victor and Yuuri’s seniority, he feels it could really work even with him being so young.
Victor probably hasn’t thought nearly as deeply about parenthood as he should have, but he likes surprising even himself and is used to making spontaneous decisions. While having kids is definitely something even he wouldn’t do on just a whim, when the other two bring it up, he decides more or less on the spot that it’s a wonderful idea and something he really wants too. Any additional form of love he can have with Yuuri, he’ll embrace with his whole life.
Katrina Law Q&A Panel (Arrow, Nyssa Al Ghul) - Fan Expo Dallas 2017 [x]
When Willa Holland (Thea Queen) last minute cancels and you still need an ARROW panel, who do you call to save the day? KATRINA LAW, thats who!! What a great and fun panel as she discuss her Arrow role as Nyssa Al Ghul and much much more!!
- it started off with Miles shooting off a hot dog air Gun, shooting random things to the audience, and right Before beginning the panel he said “You know whats great about this hotdog? … It’s also a Gun.”
- there is a lot of new rwby merch. One of the chibi figures is from Toys R Us.
- they are doing the full Team JNPR chibi figures.
- hit topic merch is also being released; they are now also doing a Ruby dress//Comabt skirt (which Kara debated about with the panel for a second.)
- They started with Rwby Chibi; spoiler alert: Qrow is gonna be in it.
- They showed a Weiss trailer, and her hair is changed; it wasn’t cut, she jsut changed where he epony tail is positioned on her head. (It could be a flash back).
- We will get that trailer a week later, and we will get Blakes, and then Yangs, up until the release of volume 5. (This means it may not be a weekly thing.)
- Many poeople has posted it already (including roosterteerh, of course) Rwby Volume 5 is coming out on October 14th, 2017; Weiss is the first character design update we see with this release and her trailer.
- There was a Pumpkin Petes cerial, and it is like “Lucky Charms!”, as quoted by Kara.
- There was some obvious hinting that rwby will be having a fighting video game at the evo convention (they did not confirm this.
- Montys elder brother (not neath.) came and surprised the panel, and gave gifts that Monty had made; Posters of Final Fantasy and Haloid, possibly a few other things. Gray talked about Monty for a moment. They all hugged.
- Qrows voice actor Vic came out, and made a few comments during Q&A; one was a bit awkward but funny. (Also slight cringe.)
- Q&A ;
- Jaunes pj’s? (Miles said it could have a butt flap. Maybe we will get it in the Store?)
- Advice for pitching a comic to companies; she gave fanart tot he panel, including a Yang, Blake, Grimm and something else; it was nicely done.
- RvB and rwby crossover; the rwby girls discussed their rvb and rwby characters possible interactions.
- questions on getting rwby in other languages, like french or German. Kara commented on if Weiss is in German, does it go to Snow White?
I'm sorry but I can't really make out what Swapyrus says in the last panel. But GREAT COMIC AND CAN TELL HOW MUCH EFFORT YOU PUT INTO IT! : D all those details! Really awesome. x3 and hope you have a swell weekend!
Ahh thank you so much!! 8′D The details are why I prefer to take my time when doing the comic pages ;w; Even if I can’t get this next page out on time, my weekend was pretty ok, thanks! I had fun with chao for a while <3
Last panel from the page said “he looks more fancy too” :D