Can you do a headcanons about what it would be like during a breakup with Sweetpea? And after?
- It seems like you’ve been fighting constantly and the two of you can’t seem to reach a compromise anymore
- Out of nowhere, he seems amenable. It’s sudden and you grow suspicious but at the same time you’re just so tired of fighting.
- He asks you out for dinner, you go and have a great time. No fights, just enjoying one another.
- He takes you home, you invite him in, and of course, you end up tumbling through the sheets of your unmade bed.
- He fucks you slow, as if he’s committing everything to memory. You get it, you know what’s happening but you want to savor this last night spent with him so you let him have you this way.
- When you’ve finished a slow round one, you climb on top of him and fuck him wildly, making sure you’re the one he never forgets.
- He wakes you up a few hours later with his mouth attached to your core making sure you never forget him, either.
- You wake up the next morning to a cold pillow beside you and the only trace of him left being a small note which reads: “I’ll always love you. Love, Pea”
- Fast forward ten or so years and you see him again at an event. He’s dressed nice, as nice as Sweet Pea can dress without becoming someone he’s not, anyway.
- It’s by chance, completely unplanned. You notice he arrived to this party alone, and you can’t help but hope he stayed that way throughout the night.
- You brought a date but you mostly just came as friends, so you weren’t above ditching them and they completely understood.
- Your date told you to go get your man
- So you did.
- You went and said hi, and the two of you caught up over drinks and dinner.
- Before the night was over, you had pulled him into the beautifully adorned women’s room and locked the door.
- He had you perched on the sink and was sliding back into you, saying, “It feels so good to be home.”