Here’s the Cartoon Network schedule for Monday, March 27 to Sunday, April 2 again, but now with Saturday, April 1!
So yeah, that April Fools Day lineup… unique, I have to say. Dunno what the gimmick will be, but at least it has some sense in variety. Adventure Time gets reruns for literally the first time since July (excluding Stakes).
Steven Universe and Clarence lose their slots on Sunday, but we get a new addition to the movie lineup: Tim Burton’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Neato.
Why am I not showing the schedules for Monday, April 3 to Thursday, April 7 yet? Sometimes it takes time for CN to update their schedule past the first Monday of a month. Give them time.
New episodes from Thurs-Sun:
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - Thursday at 5:30p
- Teen Titans Go! - Friday at 6:00p
- The Powerpuff Girls - Friday at 7:45p
No Justice League Action and LEGO Nexo Knights this week, it seems.
Top 3 shows:
- Teen Titans Go! - 156 - 43%
- The Amazing World of Gumball - 96 - 26%
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - 56 - 15%
The top 3 shows are roughly 84% of the schedule.