Stefan Karl and cancer
1. STEFAN KARL HAS NOT DIED!! Why would anyone even post that, without a legitimate source?? His children could see that and they do not need that!
2. We Are Unicorns is not a legitimate source. For anything
3. NO ONE knows how long he has to left to live. Miracles happen. Medicine happens. He could respond better than expected to treatment! He could live YEARS, for all anyone knows. Is it likely? Maybe not, but it is POSSIBLE. So, let’s quit trying to bury him before he is dead, okay?
4. There is not a single legitimate source out there that has said he has only days or weeks to live. “His candle burns quickly” does NOT mean that and she wrote that just after receiving terrible news! The only sources that say that are just regurgitating speculation. Most of them are tabloid trash.
5. Hope is better than just giving up on him. We haven’t consulted with his doctors. The man himself is thinking positively, WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT WHEN FIGHTING CANCER. Yes, the situation is grave and doesn’t look good, but that doesn’t mean he or anyone else has to give up.
6. The last thing Stefan Karl needs is to get on the internet and see that he has been written off as dead by his fans and meme friends. He doesn’t need to feel abandoned by us. How would you like to see a headline stating you only have days or weeks to live, when you’re trying to stay positive and fight back against cancer? Do you think that helps? I think it would be discouraging and that can only hurt him.
7. Where there is life there IS hope.