So today I was walking past a school and some kids were outside playing. Four girls (about 9-10 year old) ran over to say they liked my hair and then asked if I had a boyfriend. I said “No, but I have a girlfriend.” One of them immediately exclaimed “That’s so cool you have a girlfriend, can I see a picture?” The others had kind of the same reaction. I showed them a picture of my girlfriend, and they were like “Omg she has green hair and a nose ring! That’s so cool. Do you guys kiss?” I nodded, and they all went “awww, that’s cute."
HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT HARD FOR CHILDREN TO UNDERSTAND. AND NEITHER IS CRAZY HAIR COLOURS OR PIERCINGS.
Gay is Okay🌈
- in Leviticus 18:22 it states “thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it IS an abomination”
- if you really think about it, technically its not saying gay isn’t okay
- “ye shalt not do no unrighteousness in judgment” Leviticus 19:15
- yeah so when you’re beating the shit out of someone because they’re gay and it’s a “sin” just remember that your ass is sinning too
- “tho shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart” Leviticus 19:17
- LOVE EVERYONE!! I don’t care if you’re trans, gay, bi, pan, asexual, straight, cross dresser, etc., I LOVE EVERYONE!
- “tho shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbor thyself: I am the Lord” Leviticus 19:18
- this is saying to not judge peoples decisions. if someone is gay, dont hold a grudge about it. treat people the way YOU want to be treated.
What do you think of the west boro baptist church people. They don't seem like Christians or Catholics because they spread hate?
I don’t know those people and so no matter what they have said or done, I cannot say what I should think of them. Now, if they sat down with me and we had a talk, even for 10 minutes, I might have a better sense of who they are as humans, as people. But as far as the signs they carry which accuse everyone of being a “fag” “molester” “rapist” etc. I just think that is so offensive and indescribably hurtful, especially to the families of soldiers who have died in our wars.
In many ways, they are simply a more intense form of many Americans and their frustrated, upset lives.
Because of the anger people carry around, they loathe and despise the President, the Republicans, the Democrats, Evangelicals, Catholics, LGBT, Pro-Life people, Pro-Abortion Choice people, Police, White People, Black People, or People Who Shop at Wal-Mart.
And when I say they loathe, I mean with such rage and delirium that a doctor should inject them with a sedative just so they don’t hyperventilate when they are talking. It was be easy for me, and make me popular, to condemn the Westboro Baptists and the signs they carry and the message they preach at funerals and street corners.
But do be brutally frank with you, I think a lot of people on Tumblr are Westboro Sign Protesters. They carry around slogans of hate, which demean and hurt, which attack with sarcasm and snarkiness, everyone they don’t like on Tumblr, and every idea they hate. THE DIFFERENCE. IT’S JUST A MATTER OF WHAT’S WRITTEN ON THEIR SIGNS (BLOG-TUMBLR).