This is the moment we met.He was trying so hard to stay seated even though he desperately wanted to get out. I knew right away that he was coming home with me, so I took this video to always remember our first hello.
Harry Potter being raised right, by Sirius Black who just ‘fuck rules, Moony, I’m not letting my Godson live in hell’ because he managed to transform into his animagi form and escape the scene of the crime before he got caught, and took Harry before Dumbledore said anything. Him technically being an Honorary Potter, still gives Harry the protection from Voldemort, while at 12 Grimmauld Place.
Him carrying a baby Harry, who just started speaking, his first words being, ‘Dada’, which makes him start to cry and ‘no, Harry, he’s not here. It’s only Padfoot and Moony now.’ And Harry giggling, because he’s only an infant, and is innocent like that.
Harry being sent to Neville Longbottom’s grandmother’s place during full moons so Padfoot can take care of Moony.
Harry when he’s 2, and can only call them ‘MoonMoon, and Pa'foo’ and laughing when they play Hide And Seek, and Moony just found Padfoot and Harry sleeping on the couch, Padfoot protectively draping his paw around Harry, in his animagi form, and Harry clutching onto the fur happily as he sleeps.
Moony and Padfoot buying a toy broomstick for Harry when he’s 4, and he learns to fly before he can walk, but, 'Its only two feet about the ground, Moony, relax.’
Harry finding the portrait of the Black Family tree, and seeing Padfoot blasted off of it. Harry getting angry, and drawing Padfoot back onto the portrait, with 'Padfoot’, with his crayons, and putting 'Moony’ next to it, and later covering all the other people in his black coloured crayon. 'I’m covering them up.’
Moony and Padfoot telling Harry the truth about his parents when he’s 7, because 'He’s old enough, Padfoot, and he needs to know what really happened. We’d be no better than those Dursleys if we didn’t.’
Harry understanding completely, crying a bit, in the middle of the night, but making sure no one heard him. The next day, Harry asks about his parents, and what they were like.
Harry getting small things that belonged to Lily, that Moony and Padfoot got from the house, and kept for him, including a picture of James and Lily’s first kiss, and many small muggle items she had from when she was small. He also got a sweater that belonged to James, which was from his Quidditch Practicing days.
Moony and Padfoot teaching Harry small jinxes and counter Jinxes when he’s 8, and Harry sneakily using a jinx on Padfoot because it was a prank war, and every prank war means at least one man having pink hair.
Harry when he’s nine, and being prepped on everything to do with Hogwarts, and how to get away from trouble, and which teachers to avoid or go to in the school, if Harry can’t contact Moony or Padfoot.
Harry being 10, and waking up in the middle of the night, to see Moony and Padfoot sleeping together on the couch, Moony putting his head on Padfoot’s lap, while his hand is in Moon’s hair, as he was playing with his hair before he fell asleep. Harry giggling, because 'Moony and Padfoot are in loveeee~’ yet neither of them deny it.
Harry getting his letter to Hogwarts as soon as he turns 11, and Moony and Padfoot’s throw a small party to celebrate, inviting Neville as well.
The three of them going to Diagon Alley, and many people greeting Harry, and Padfoot boasting about it, while Moony laughs.
Harry getting to meet many kids who might meet him at Hogwarts, including Ddaco Malfoy, and Padfoot growling when he sees Lucius, and says 'they’re a bad sort, Harry, keep away from them,’ but he didn’t listen, and being the small outgoing kid he was, he went to say 'Hi! Are you going to Hogwarts too?’ And Draco, actually being surprised and smiling awkwardly because his father was talking to the shopkeeper, at the corner of the room, so he didn’t know what to say, and he nods. Padfoot smiling because Harry looks happy, and Moony thinks that maybe Draco might be different.
Harry promising to send them letters every single day, by owl, while he hugs them goodbye, and runs towards the Hogwarts Express, waving at them until they are no longer visible.
Harry keeping his promise and telling Moony and Padfoot all about Hermione Jean Granger, and Ronald 'Ron’ Weasley, who are his new best friends, and Draco Malfoy 'who is an absolute git sometimes, but can actually be a sweetheart.’ and how Hermione and Ron managed to help him battle a troll in the girls bathroom, as well as meet Fluffy, the three headed dog, and how they played a game of wizard chess, and defeated Lord Voldemort, who was stuck on Professor Quirrell’s head, and how, when he saw the Mirror of Erised, he saw Padfoot, Moony, Lily, and James, (Or mum and dad) standing next to him, while they sat in the house. Oh and 'I’m seeker for the Gryffindors! Just like dad!’
Harry receiving a howler the next day, which was the day before Ron received it, and hearing Moony scream himself raw, 'YOU WERE TAUGHT BETTER THAN TO FIGHT WITH SEVERUS— “Moony, it’s Snivellus, Harry meant no harm, I’m sure of it.” — AND HAD ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO DISOBEY ORDERS. PADFOOT, DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY? “I’m proud of you, Harry, keep up the good work. Tell Snivellus that if he irritates you any longer, he’s gonna have to speak to me.” PADFOO-’ And the Howler ends, bursting into flames, while Ron is laughing, and Hermione smiles, while Draco hollers a “congrats Potter!” and I AM SORRY FOR TAKING UP YOUR TIME BUT I VERY WELL NEED THIS IN MY LIFE, AND SO DO YOU.
So um is it just me or is Chris Evans only ever complimented when it comes to Cap? Like plenty of people mention him when they’re talking about Marvel, and everyone oohs and ahhs over him physically but I very rarely see people talk about how damn NICE this man is!! So, here’s a ~long overdue~ appreciation post for Mr Christoper Robert Evans💖💖 (ft adorable photo with Dodger)
• He loves Dodger so so much and literally does countdowns till he can see him again
• He is the loveliest human when with children and goes out of his way to give them the best experience ever
• Two words: Charity!! Work!! This man will not let an opportunity to help others slip past
• oh my god his twitter activity, have you seen how excited he is about space? planets? stars? I relate.
• also the earth in general if someone offered him a role as the next David Attenborough you just know he’d be set for the rest of his life
• speaking of twitter, he always makes sure to call out politicians and those who intimidate others via social media and actively supports important causes
• he is so open about his struggle with anxiety and let’s people know about it because he knows it will help others despite being a very private person
• he’s started taking work because he wants to, and he’s finally back on Broadway for Lobby Hero and he’s THRIVING
• he’s dedicated af, Before We Go? Yeah that was his directorial debut and he went above and beyond, even learning to play the trumpet for the movie (and as a brass player I can say that shit is not easy)
• I know I said he loves kids but I feel like this needs to be reiterated because have you heard him talk about his nephew??? “I don’t wike it”
• the casts he works with are so so so complimentary of him, no one has an issue with him and they adore him as much as we do
• he once sent a text to the rest of the Avengers cast that just read “assemble” because he wanted them to meet up for a night out tell me that isn’t how we’d all react if we were cast in a movie
• he unashamedly supports his fav sports teams like there’s no tomorrow and honesty that’s just so endearing
• his laugh. everyone knows it, everyone loves it. he literally cannot control himself and his face scrunches up and he falls back it’s like watching a small child having the best day of his life
• did you see him on Ellen with Elizabeth Olsen?? That boy can dance and was 100% up for the game
• he. can. tap dance.
• he has the most animated face possible and you can tell exactly how he’s feeling and it just floors me sometimes okay
• Fantastic Four may not be everyone’s fav film but you can’t fault Chris’ performance he was hilarious and honestly made me love Johnny so much
• he doesn’t take himself super seriously! not another teen movie was…. interesting but Chris went for it and as a parody it’s pretty damn good
• speaking of, What’s Your Number anyone?? He was so amazingly dorky in it and I love that film, I appreciate the fact he’s done rom coms because it just shows his range so well - he’s naturally so funny
• he was a musical theatre kid and his coworkers have told so many stories about him singing show tunes on set
• HOW COULD I FORGET the Gifted promo tour??? His interactions with McKenna were so wholesome omg
• McKenna literally said he was made of jelly beans do you hear me!!! jelly beans!!!!
• I’m sure there’s so much more but honestly my hearts so full I don’t think I can continue
So basically, conclusion is that Chris Evans is too precious for this world and we should all start talking more about how wonderful a human he is. I know I’m just as guilty for fan-girling over Cap and that shoulder-waist ratio but just never forget that the role would mean nothing if it weren’t for the type of man filling those star-spangled boots