hey! i’m a new mod. i do a lot of art and graphic design so i do photoshop p well. im chill and gay. all my posts are tagged #mod robert and my main tumblr is @staarlite [i post mainly video games, my art, and aesthetic stuff].
idk what else to say here but i hope i am a Good Mod and im glad to be here B^)
Full offense, but butchness has absolutely nothingto do with men. At all. Butches aren’t defined by any comparison to men, nor are they defined by any comparison to society’s cishet ideas of “masculinity”.
It’s not about the separation of
(our society’s cishet conceptions of)
“masculinity” vs. “femininity”. It’s not about “masculine women”. It’s not about “women who want to ‘be’ men”. It’s not about men.
It’s about women’s reclamation of “womanhood” and “what it means to be a woman” from a cishet dominated society’s ideals and conceptions of those very things. Its about non-conforming for reasons such as comfort, happiness, communication, and freedom of personal expression.
It is about women, and their love for other women. Period.
On Good Friday 2017, someone chained
a cross to the fence on Gay Street in NYC.
3 days later, they put it on Micah Latter’s
gate- so she bought some Champagne,
texted ‘we’re rainbow painting the cross’
to the neighbors, and over 50 people
came to help. They also superglued the
locks to keep the cross in place, because
it 'belongs to the street now.’ SourceSource 2
reblog this if you’re okay with your mutuals/followers tagging you in their posts/things they think you would enjoy and put what tag(s) you track as well as any specific things you’d like to be tagged in in the tags of this post
• when they put their hair up in ponytails or messy buns
• when they look all strong and stubborn but they blush so much if they receive a compliment bc they’re not used to it
• when they hold your hand while crossing the street with no apparent reason (and u die inside because you know they’re probably straight but u love every second of it anyway because WHY NOT)
• the face they make when they’re daydreaming
• when they play with little kids / animals
• little details (like freckles, dimples, scars, birthmarks, stretch marks etc)
• it’s girls doing sports, which leads to: •girls in workout clothes and •muscular girls
• they’re artists / readers / musicians / actresses