well this is my life rn

4

How do y’all decide on colors for him anyway??

9

make me choose 
↳ achillesishot asked: it’s always sunny or arrested development?

3

lookin straight through you seeing all the broken parts

hi friends ♡ this is my first follow forever ! i reached a huge goal a while ago n im kinda in disbelief but also eternally grateful ?? for those who don’t already know me; i’m angie, ur local boringbebe - even if we’ve never spoken before i hope ur doing well n having a great day.. i cherish u dearly n i’ll always be supporting u ☆ tysm for just being here w me, even though this little bloggy of mine is sort of… a Mess.. i rlly do appreciate n love u so so much :,)

beloved mutuals under the cut !

Keep reading

Favorite Tomione Stories

Complete

Ultima ratio by Winterblume
Ultima ratio - the last resort. At last the day of the Final Battle against Lord Voldemort has come. Harry, Ron and Hermione fight bravely against their nemesis - but then something goes wrong. And Hermione finds herself alone in a precarious situation.

Somewhere in Time by Serpent In Red
Sent back in time by a mysterious person and trapped in the past with a missing Dumbledore and an overbearing, charismatic Dark Lord, they had no idea how much they could dabble with before the world they had known shattered into pieces.

Tied for Last By: Speechwriter
Hermione is killed by Voldemort, and is now dead. Well, sort of. Turns out that death is a little more complex than she knew… Ignores epilogue and last 50ish pages of DH.

Nightmare by provocative envy
COMPLETE: A broken time turner shouldn’t have sent me back so far. It was unprecedented. Stepping on it-smashing it-nothing should have happened. At most, I should have lost a week. At worst, I should have disappeared altogether. I shouldn’t have traveled back fifty-two years; half a bloody century. This should not have happened. HG/TR.

Masters of Manipulation by Nerys
A true manipulator will control the universe, but who will achieve the wanted mastership? Hermione suddenly finds herself opposing Tom Riddle in a quest for knowledge banned by the founders of Hogwarts. Can she stop the heir before he becomes invincible?

Shared Flame by Lady Miya 
It all started when two normally clever individuals both had a really lousy day. 

Have You Ever by Lady Moonglow
With the war looking bleak, the Golden Trio, Ginny, Draco, and Lavender go back to Tom Riddle’s 7th Year to destroy Lord Voldemort once and for all. What Hermione DIDN’T count on, however, is a shared common room, a curse, and a crazy little thing called love.

Daddy Dearest by ImmortalObsession
Lady Hermione isn’t quite right in the head. Her kingdom resides in a manor full-of-monsters. She has regular conversations with the Devil and fancies a dark knight who wants to kill her in her sleep. If not for the wonderful library, she might have lost her wits completely by now. Instead, she passes the time with music lessons and plots of murder.

The Hogwarts Christmas by OrbNerysDax
Christmas is a time of peace and joy, and most of all, presents. Do Tom and Hermione get what they want or what they need?

Romantic Idealism by Meowmers
She falls in love with him when she’s 12, but by the time she’s 17 she wants him dead. For Tom Riddle, its vice versa. Tomione. AU. M for a reason.

A Big Ball of Wibbly-Wobbly by Colubrina
The war is over, the good guys have won, and Hermione Granger goes to sleep in her lovely flat only to wake up in 1953 in the bed of someone she’d really much rather were dead. “I’m working on the ‘kill Lord Voldemort now, work out the temporal paradox issues later’ plan,” she tells him. He laughs. Tomione. 

Linen Rope by Brightki
Hermione is an upper sixth student at the highly elite Hogwarts School, and she needs extra hours working in the school’s science labs for her pre-admission to Oxford the next year. However, she has to get the approval from the chemistry teacher, Dr. Snape, as well as the support of the man in charge of the science department - Dr. Tom Riddle. (Non-Magical/Modern AU)

War Paint by provocative envy 
COMPLETE: It was small, slim, about the length of her hand; the leather cover was soft, the sewn-in binding was crisp, and the thick vellum pages were empty. 'Tom Marvolo Riddle’ was printed in ancient, flaking gold leaf across the front. He had been a Slytherin, a prefect, and head boy in 1944. She had checked. HG/TR. 

A Nose That Can See by Colubrina
Hermione Granger has found herself inexplicably tossed back into time to Tom Riddle’s Hogwarts. And he’s a Veela and, wouldn’t you know it, she’s his mate. Could life get worse? But he seems to have an endless supply of out-of-season fruit so it can’t be all bad, right? Tomione. Major character death, musical theater, and all that fruit. COMPLETE.

Allure by Meowmers
“Granger,” He seethed, as if he had any right to be angry while he was covered in blood on her doorstep. “Invite me inside.” Her nails dug into the polished wood of the door and she contemplated slamming it in his face. “Absolutely not.” Modern Vampire AU. Tomione. Also a splash of Drarry because I needed that in my life rn.

WIPs

Please, Save Me by Winterblume
AU Tomione. No time travel no time turners. - 'Are you not scared of him? Tom Riddle has got a rather peculiar reputation. But I’m sure it’s all stupid talk. He’s Head Boy after all.’ - 'What kind of a reputation’ - 'Er… he's… well, he seems kinda dark.’

A Fall Through Time by Ariel Riddle
A/U Tomione In a future dystopian society, Muggles are enslaved to their Pureblood masters who greedily drain the earth of its resources resulting in humans being on the brink of extinction. Muggleborns are hunted. Hermione must do what she does best-survive and adapt. Until that is, she is given an opportunity to go back to when it all started and rewrite history.

Bodyswitch by Winterblume
Hermione’s in hell and all her nightmares have come true. She’s turned into a brainless bimbo and is failing all her classes quite spectacularly. Her teachers have, in fact, already given up on her and just sit back and watch her flunk all her NEWTs. Yes, it’s nothing but hell for Hermione. On the upside, things can hardly get any worse. Right?

unsphere the stars by cocoartist
When you can’t change time, but you can’t go forward, what is left? Hermione learns how to be the protagonist of her own story. [EWE]

Stepbrother by cherry cup 
AU. The Grangers adopt a young Tom Riddle, and seal their daughter’s fate forever. Set in the 30s-40s. 

Murderer’s Maze by ibuzoo
A new killer causes a worldwide media sensation by committing crimes so depraved, that they’re creating a global panic. Only Special Agent and Consulter Hermione Granger can stop the killer—if she can solve his most complex and terrifying puzzle. Will she see through his game before her time runs out? Or will she lose herself in his maze of terror?

The Prisoner by Nerys
Imprisoned, Lord Voldemort is considered a threat of the past. His knowledge is desired by many. Yet, his offer is for one person only: Hermione Weasley-Granger.

Persephone by dulce.de.leche.go
Better to be the right hand of the devil than in his path. Better still to be the consort of Hades than a part of his collection of souls. Ten years after Voldemort has won the war, Hermione reaches a breaking point and shreds the flow of time to change her future. If she can’t change the world, she will change her place in it. - Extremely dark Tomione/Volmione. Warnings inside.

Bound by Sharkdiver1980 
When Hermione is sent back in time to 1947 after attempting to destroy a Horcrux, she finds herself forcefully subjected to a new law, Proclamation no.1682, otherwise known “The Marriage Law”. it had obviously been repealed almost as quickly as it was instated, which is why she had never heard of it; The problem was, she had already been assigned a husband. 

Unsinkable by Speechwriter
He: a young man long since raised from poverty, now on the verge of inheriting a magnate’s business in the 1910s. She: an impoverished young woman on her way to start a new life in America. In short: Tom Marvolo Riddle, Hermione Jean Granger, and one voyage on the RMS Titanic - and how it would change their lives forever.

Hermione’s Diary by Radiant Innocence
What would happen if Ginny Weasley had never had Tom Riddle’s diary? What if the Horcrux still existed, and was found by Hermione? What happens when the Dark Lord becomes intrigued by Hermione, and pulls her into his past? Read and Review!

School Days by Meowmers 
They meet on the playground. Ron told her that if she doesn’t fight for herself no one will ever leave her alone so she’s just trying to follow his advice. “Are you crying?” He asks. She musters all the fury in her 7-year-old body and channels it into her voice when she speaks through the tears. “So what? I’ll still kick your arse.” Tomione. AU. Rated M for future chapters. 

Oneshots

Professor Riddle by jadepresley
“When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love” - Horace Slughorn

The Black Veil by NerysDax 
Samhain: When the veil’s at its thinnest, the impossible will occur. Up is down, down is up. Everything can be achieved by those the Goddess values. COMPLETE

The Darkness Sings to Her by Ariel Riddle
From beneath the cover of the water, or from behind a rock a ways from the shore, she would find herself lurking behind the waves and sneaking surreptitious glances whenever she could. AU Dark Fairytale with a Tomione twist. Oneshot.

Youth in Retrospect by provocative envy
ONE-SHOT: She’s buying a box of condoms when she meets him. HG/TR.

Quid nove sub sole by LeanaM
“They say history repeats itself, but that is not entirely true. History isn’t circular, it is more like a spiral. Similar events may take place over time, but they are never exactly the same. Sometimes they are smaller. Sometimes they are bigger. Sometimes they start the same, but the result is completely different.” Historical AU. Dark. Tomione/Gin'n'Tonic. One-shot.

A Lovely Night by Meowmers
“Please don’t ask me to dance,” She said, her fingers fluttering across her skirts, “Societal expectations dictate I must, I’m afraid,” He said, and there was something so familiar in the feel of her hand, in the warmth her eyes sent him. CINDERELLA AU THAT LITERALLY NO ONE ASKED FOR BUT I MADE BECAUSE I AM LITERAL TRASH ENJOY 

Master of Mort by PierreJ
A place for multiple pairings, romantic one-shot/stories and love with just a splash of angst. Come on, this is me.

Playing Cupid by Meowmers
“I’m beginning to think that I would love to hear you scream.” Tomione. Regency AU. Rated-M.

-art cred @ariel-riddle (I just played with it)

2

JuminV Week - Day 7 | Spring

For @juminvweek

I TRIED TO BE AESTHETIC OK– Lets end the juminv week with some bittersweet moment shall we because that is what this relationship all about anyway- //slapped Ahhh finally done- Not like what I expect it to be but I am just super tired and I really want to complete this event so–
Damn the week is over and so my life 

Thank you to the wonderful mods, Honestly I love all the prompt, its well picked and choosen //yes
I am happy to be able to complete this, and I hope by the time the next JuminV week I am still in the fandom to angst once more

But but juminzen week is comingggg and I am still considering whether to join or not hhfhfhfhf

Nothing to look forward anymore but in case you guys havent see my previous submission, link is down below~ wwww

Stay Alive (Otayuri Reprise)
Stay Alive (Otayuri Reprise)

Contains: Angst, me trying me absolute damnedest not to sing Hamilton and just speak it, Mafia AU

Yuri, being the rebel he is, runs off like he normally does. However, this results in Otabek getting hurt trying to protect him. Angst ensues. 

A/N: This was an idea I had based on this comic from @kawaiilo-ren that I couldn’t get out of my head for the life of me. It’s supposed to be what happened that lead Yuri to swear revenge on what happened to his bodyguard. I don’t expect this to be how it goes, duh, but it was just a concept. This ended up being so much better in my head and it was garbage when I finished it oh well. I’m just a sucker for the Otayuri Mafia AU rn it literally fuels me. ALSO! I’m taking questions for my next audio, which I will be answering as Yuri, so go ahead and send them because I don’t have a lot! They can be about anything, so send them in! I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS! However, if you are interested in purchasing a commission, you may do so here! Thank you! Thank you again so much for listening and I hope you enjoy!

8

If you remember everything, I wanted to say, and if you are really like me, then before you leave tomorrow, or when you’re just ready to shut the door of the taxi and have already said goodbye to everyone else and there’s not a thing left to say in this life, then, just this once, turn to me, even in jest, or as an afterthought, which would have meant everything to me when we were together, and, as you did back then, look me in the face, hold my gaze, and call me by your name.

Request: Idk this has probably been requested already but ommmggg ur boyfriend imagines are GOLD. Whenever you have time could you please maybe do svt hip hop unit as bfs? Also I feel you on the moving thing, I’ve been in my new house for just over a year and a half now and I STILL have boxes shoved in places that I haven’t touched yet so good luck with unpacking!😊
Members: S.coups, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Vernon (svt)
Genre: fluffy as heck
A/N: thank you so much for the compliments and well wishes!! Yeah no my room is chaos rn and I can barely walk past the boxes in the house LOL but at least I have a lamp now haha

Performance unit here: x

Seungcheol

  • Congratulations you’ve signed yourself up to be flirted with for the rest of your life 
  • HONESTLY THO HE’S BOYFRIEND GOALS 
  • Boyfriend fashion boyfriend attitude,,, what’s his pink hat from change up made from??? Boyfriend material (I just really wanted to make that joke hjdshfje sorry)
  • The one who will nuzzle into you in the mornings and place gentle kisses on your cheek and whisper the most freaking endearing things into your ear
  • And it’s honestly so appealing that it makes you never wanna move but you gotta because oh no responsibilities are calling,,,
  • Maybe just,,,,,, a few more minutes in his arms,,,,,,,,,, it’s not like he can refuse you anyways lmfao
  • He’s just a big snuggler tbh he likes to lay around with you and just be as close as can be,, like it makes his heart swell up with happiness
  • Excessive amounts of pet names in English, Korean, and any other languages you may speak
  • Uses “baby” and “darling” a lot !! He thinks they just sound so nice and they’re so full of affection 
  • Lights up like a child on it’s birthday whenever you call him a nickname back
  • It’s literally one of his favorite things to hear and he always gets really giggly and grabby when you do it (let him hug you right now immediately)
  • A big sappy man who will tell you that he loves you at least once a day
  • No matter how or where or when or if he’s busy or not he will send a freaking carrier pigeon with the message on a tiny scrap of paper if he has to 
  • Doesn’t want you to ever feel down on yourself, so he always showers you with compliments before you can even think about doubting yourself??? He reminds you of all your talents and positive points and that he loves you more than the moon loves the sun and you always gotta cut him off cause otherwise you’ll be there for a long ass time 
  • Likes to feed you how corny but he’s always smiling so cutely you can’t refuse
  • Husband material
  • PARENT MATERIAL
  • Loves to talk about his future with you 
  • if you don’t want kids then that’s okay!! he won’t push you!! and if you do then he’s excited to someday start a family with you someday!!
  • Mostly just talks about spending the rest of his life with you, and likes to do it with you sitting in his lap, chest against your back as he wraps his arms around you tightly to keep you snug and close 
  • Because when you guys sit like that, he can picture your future the best, swallowed up by your warmth and the feeling of your fingers in between his own 
  • And he gets that one little soft smile on his face and presses kisses to your neck (not like that ya nasty) and mumbles that he just adores you so much 
  • Freaks out when you get hurt 
  • Will 100% carry you whenever it happens and always asks if you need to go to the hospital 
  • You: It’s just a stubbed toe babe it’s okay-
  • Cheol: BUT WHAT IF YOU BROKE IT???????????
  • LOVES IT when you wear his clothes
  • You just look so cute,,, and it’s like when you’re wrapped up in them you’re showing anyone who can see that you’re all his
  • Will pick you up in a spinning hug when you wear them because it’s just SO PERFECT 
  • He literally thinks you deserve all the love in the world and wants to give it to you himself

Wonwoo

  • Looks Emo, but is a Gentle Boy 
  • A boyfriend who very much prefers to show his love through actions rather than words
  • As a result he’s very doting??? Like he may not say The Three Words often but you can see his affection towards you in his actions
  • He always double checks to make sure you’re buckled up, brings you food when you mention you haven’t had a chance to grab lunch, runs errands for you without you even having to ask
  • Wonwoo: I saw you were low on the following items so I got them for you
  • You: Did you have to go out of your way to get those???
  • Wonwoo: It was for you, I wouldn’t have noticed if it was 
  • Wants to watch the sunset with you !!
  • Like straight up go to a secluded place, high up to get the best view of course, with a pile of blankets to sit on and wrap yourselves up in
  • He’ll hold you close with one arm while you guys sip a warm drink of your choice, smiling at each other all excited as the sky begins to change colors 
  • And he just can’t help but thank whatever it was that brought you guys together because this moment was exactly where he wanted to be
  • Warm and healthy with someone so vital to his world tucked under one arm
  • Probably wears socks to bed, he’s one of those people lmao (You may laugh but deep down I’m willing to bet anyone reading this has done it at least once)
  • Likes to nap with you 
  • Going to sleep in the early afternoon and waking up in the early evening, sleep tugging at the two of you and lazy smiles spreading as you gaze at one another
  • Quiet discussions of what to make for dinner, occasionally interrupted by a gentle kiss,,, how ideal
  • Ultimate caretaker when you’re sick or injured
  • Just somehow knows exactly what to do??? And has everything at the ready and if he somehow does it he has a few blackmail photos of Seungkwan that he uses to make him go get whatever it is you need so Wonu doesn’t have to leave your side 
  • Likes to go out to different local cafes with you to get boba and try pastries and different kinds of coffee
  • Also likes taking pictures of you in these cafes because he thinks they’re ~aesthetic~
  • Just thinks those sorts of dates are fun!!! There’s so many cafes to explore and you guys can take that quality time to find new favorite hang out spots that are quiet and just for you guys to catch up and have long, deep conversations in 
  • Likes to cup your chin/jaw when he kisses you 
  • Always a very gentle kisser, and pulls back with a tender look on his face and his eyes are twinkling with adoration 
  • And he’ll mumble a little compliment,,, and his voice is a little husky and you’re like “Okay Wonwoo I love you but that voice makes me feel atTACKED”
  • Trusts you with all his heart and soul and is an ultimate open book to you 
  • You could ask him anything and he would be totally honest with you 
  • Because you’re his forever person??? His soulmate??? He wants you to feel like you can trust him just as much as he trusts you and that means he’s never gonna hide anything from you 
  • And honestly it’s just such a wonderful thing about him,,, how can you not trust someone like that with your heart
  • When he does vocalize his affections, he always holds your hands close to his chest and reminds you that you hold all of his heart,,, and you always promise to treat it well
  • Literally such a sweetie why don’t you just marry him already????????

Mingyu

  • Uses your toothbrush on accident like three times a month and you keep having to buy new ones because ew 
  • You: Mingyu that’s dISGUSTING
  • Him: WE KISS ALL THE TIME WHO CARES 
  • Also kind of a sap but it’s not as articulate as Seungcheol lmao
  • Like he really tries to find a way to describe how he feels about you but he struggles with it a lot 
  • Sometimes the guys try to help him but he doesn’t want them to because these words need to be 100% from the heart,,, 
  • Even if they don’t come out the way he wants to, you can tell he worked on them and thought very long and hard about them 
  • So you always return those words, accompanied with a gentle kiss that makes him feel so much more at ease knowing he got his message across
  • You reminding him how much you love him makes him the happiest boy he just gets so soft over you 
  • The type to buy you guys matching onesies and is SO proud of himself for coming up with this idea even tho he totally saw it on instagram I mean what no Mingyu totally came up with it by himself 100% invented couple onesies 
  • WANTS TO BE COMPLEMENTED 
  • Compliments make him feel good as it is but when you do it, it’s different cause you guys are dating and therefore it must be super duper special???
  • Swells up with pride whenever you call him handsome 
  • Consults you about any hair style changes (and honestly good let’s not have cheeto Mingyu make another appearance) because he trusts you with his godlike appearance
  • Cooks for you!!! He’s always sure to make you guys dinner on nights in
  • If you like to cook he buys you guys cookbooks full of things you can try making for one another, or even better, together 
  • Will 100% make you a bento box with a cheesy message written on the rice in seaweed, partially because he loves you but also partially because he wants to embarrass you lmao
  • If you watch him cook, he’ll narrate what he’s doing like he’s on a TV show just to make you laugh and it’s honestly adorable this man is a toll and also a sweetie 
  • Such a little soft puppy for you, people can practically see his imaginary tail wagging when he’s around you 
  • If you’re sad he freaks out a little because !!! You’re never supposed to be sad with him what should he do???
  • But he calms down quick and takes you somewhere private so he can hold you nice and close and listen to everything you say
  • Wipes away your tears and whispers assurances that you’re okay, he’s here and he’s got you, and he’s gonna help you until everything in your world is okay again
  • Likes to do fun and dorky things with you!!! 
  • If you can think of anything like that to do together HE WILL DO IT!!! He loves to do things with you and he doesn’t care if they make him look like a big dork because it makes the two of you happy
  • Especially loves it if it’s a pillow fort,,, but u gotta remind him to be careful cause he’s tall and kinda excitable so he might accidentally get up too fast or too far and knock it over 
  • But pillow forts will consist of late night giggling and teasing kisses and romantic comedies and it’s just,,, really fun 
  • Just being with Mingyu is really fun and safe and lovely really so why not stay with him forever???????

Hansol

  • If you’re dating him please meme with him??? It doesn’t have to be often just like once every few months I wanna see some meme couple shit with Hansol lmao it’d be great
  • Will try and freestyle rap whenever you request it 
  • You guys could be making toast and suddenly you’re just like “Rap go” and he’s oN IT it’s not very good since it’s so spontaneous and about toast but he did his best okay
  • Just tell him you’re proud of him ??? he deserves it he’s a good one 
  • If you tell him you love him he gets squishy because he’s like 5 years old 
  • IT JUST MAKES HIM SO HAPPY LIKE WOW!!! 
  • He can’t believe someone so wonderful who spends so much time making him happier than ever really feels as strongly towards him as he does towards them???
  • You might have to stop him from doing something stupid sometimes 
  • It’s not super often but sometimes him and a couple other members of svt get an idea in their head and it’s not always very well thought out,,,
  • Becoming close friends with Seungkwan who always thanks you for treating his best friend so well 
  • Kwannie will always offer to help you plan any surprises you might wanna give to or throw for Hannie 
  • Also tells you to let him know if Hansol hurts you cause he’ll totally fight him LOL 
  • Hansol face times you a lot when he’s busy or away on tour or for some other adventure!!
  • He tries to take you with him places as much as he can but yanno company rules and busy schedules :// the solution is late night face times
  • He’s always got a smile shining on his face whenever he picks up or calls you, no matter how tired he may be 
  • Thinks it’s funny when the members jump into the shot to say hello to you too or snitch on him but he excuses himself after a while because he wants a few moments just for you two 
  • The type of bf to high five you and then tug you into a hug and kiss your cheek or the top of your head
  • One time accidentally whacked your face and flipped his shit, would not stop apologizing but was also kinda trying not to laugh lmao
  • Bought you snacks to make up for it god bless 
  • A fan of back hugs!! They’re just such a sweet gesture to him, plus he gets to hold you and say whatever he wants and you won’t be able to see his face when he does it
  • Does he say sweet things??? Sometimes but sometimes he just tells you about something Hoshi or one of the other members did lmfao
  • If you send him a meme of himself, he will make it his mission to creepshot you whenever you least expect it just so he can have memes of you too
  • Loves it when you get along with his members, he looks up to them so much and to see so many of his favorite people getting along means the world to them
  • Also loves it when you get along with his family!! We all know how much he loves them 
  • His sister always jokes that you need to come along if he comes and visits because you’re more fun to talk to and Hansol is just “WOW OKAY BLOOD MEANS NOTHING TO YOU I SEE HOW IT IS” and it’s just fun
  • Quote one of his ~iconic~ english lines and he’ll tackle you to make you shUT 
  • But it turns into giggles and kissing and a little bit of tickling and then before you know it you’re just cuddling 
  • You make him feel so good honestly!!! You don’t even have to do or say anything just one look and he can feel his heart pick up,,, he just cares for you so much 
  • Treat this bb well 

Requests are open!!

good things about episode 66:

> travis coming up with puppy town bc travis and magnus are the same person
> taako being the only serious one when asking lucretia what’s wrong
> merle and taako giving magnus an asset each bc teamwork
> taako’s sick ass krebstar
> “there’s a healing one on there dad, if that’s something you wanna experiment with”
> gilleeeeeeeey!
> griffin to travis: “ so if you attack something and roll a 1 you will get to roll again. that’s a pretty good one i think.”
justin: “and you’ve already been doing that anyway so i figureee…”
> bearface and 2th necklace
> LUP GETS HER UMBRELLA
FUCK YOU FUCKING FUCK YOU GRIFFIN GODDAMMIT
> lup’s a cool clown™
> the twins throwing cheese at mr bingbong
> craveability makes its comeback
> unless.. UNLESS! UNLEEEESS!!
> BARRY-ER (i know that was a pun griffin i see u)
> “lucretia will remember that”
> “I SWEAR ON MY LIFE AND MY SECOND LIFE” GRIFFIIIIIIIIIIIIN OMGGGG
> griffin confirming what we knew all along about who made what artifact
> CYCLE 99 IS THEIR HOME!!!!
> fucking hell. griffin the midnight boy is gonna make me cry
> merle dnd-ing well and remembering a thing
> taako having given up on math 70 cycles ago
> “THANK YOU“ FUCKING HELL FUCKING FUCK ME UP GRIFFIN
I’M SO MAD AND SAD AND HOLY SHIT GRIFFIN NO!!!!
> “BACK SOON” THIS IS EVEN WORSE GRIFFIIIIIN I SWEAR TO GOD
> the finale is gonna kill me if this is what i feel rn
> EVERYONE LOSING THEIR MEMORIES okay yeah now i’m actually crying wtf wtf wtf
> WHO? WHO???? WHOOOO?????? FUCK EVERYTHING - i’m sobbing
> taako blasting barry off the ship
> magnus giving lucretia a duck painted like her
> HOW ARE THEY ALL SO GOOD AT BREAKING MY HEART
THIS IS UNFAIR
THIS HURTS
FUCKING MCELROYS
UGHHHHHH
just kill me now- that would hurt less
> all the flashbacks
> just fucking the whole last part omg
> “THIS IS IT”

@yuriplisetsky is a size queen

Otabek Altin/Yuri Plisetsky

2,900 words

“What are you talking about?”

“Your Twitter? Your thread that spends about ten tweets waxing poetry about the size of my dick? Everyone’s talking about it, the fans are going crazy, I had Victor ringing me up half an hour ago to ask if it was true and if I really had deflowered Russia’s Fairy like that, and I just – what the hell were you thinking, Yuri?”

In which Yuri gets drunk and Tweets some things he probably shouldn’t have.

AO3 link


So @94mercy made this post that headcanoned that Yuri gets drunk one night and talks about the size of Otabek’s dick on social media, and I immediately knew I had to write it. Otherwise known as me just wanting to join in with all the hung!Otabek content that’s been coming out of this fandom in recent weeks. 

(Also tagging @daddybek because that’s where this all started back in February)


They’ve been dating for a few months when it happens.

Yuri goes round to Mila’s for a few drinks after practice one day, and they steadily make their way through a bottle of vodka, laughing and talking about their respective partners. The music is loud and Yuri feels all loose and giggly as he reaches for his phone, taking selfies and documenting their escapades on Snapchat. He’s never been this drunk before, so drunk he’s not even sure what order his memories from the last few hours go in, so drunk that he can barely stand, so drunk that the room is spinning.

He sits down and opens Twitter, starting to type. He doesn’t even think about what he’s Tweeting, just starts a thread and keeps on going until he gets it all off his chest. Mila is grabbing at his hands and pulling him up so they can dance together again, and Yuri’s phone lies on the couch, forgotten.

So he doesn’t see what he’s done until morning.

Keep reading

curlyxtomato  asked:

I need some well writen Angst in my life rn! Anything you can recommend? Especially cheating, betrayl etc. ?

Oh dear, there are so many. I love those kind of fics, even if sometimes they make my heart ache like hell. I’ve managed to gather some pretty great for you, I tried to focus on the kind of angst you might be looking for, but I’m sure there are much more!! ;) If you know some that there’s not on this list let me know too!!

Envolves cheating or some sort of betrayal (random order):

-         No Right by @eurydicerr

-          Wrong person by @winterdaybreak

-          My best friend’s girl by @mywritingsblog

-         Tequila tears by @littlemissavenger

-          Scarlet Savior by @minervaem (prepare your tissues)

-         Broken by @amrita31199

-         Don’t go by @letsrunwithdream

-          God Damn Liar by @bucky-take-the-wheel

-          Same Patterns by @annadier

-          Every other weekend by @amarvelouswritings

-          Perfect by @barnes-heaven

-          Calling it quits by @lysiasis

-         Surprise by @gimmebuckysloveorelse

-         A year and six months and Better than before by @prettiestsupersoldier

-          I don’t love you by  @therealjamesbarnes

-          Heartbroken by @cumonbucky (fluffy angst)

-          Proof in this hurts by @nataliarmnov  Ao3 version (with more details)

-          Comatose by @dretjie12

-          Misconceptions by @dretjie12

-         Enouement by @serzhantkris (prepare your tissues)

-          Betrayal- by @tomhollands

-          Secrets aren’t for keeping by chimaeracabra on AO3

It doesn’t necessarily envolve cheating or betrayal but is well written and angsty:

-          No regrets by @mar-gega (it’s about a very insecure angsty reader and I’ll never not rec this)

-          Punk by @buckyismyaesthetic

-          I can’t stay any longer by @nenyakj

-          The Darkness in Me by @imgettingmarriedtobuckybarnes

-          Worth the risk by @lowkeybuckytrash

-         Waiting by @4theluvofall

-          Mirror for the sun (fluffy and angst) by @imhereforbvcky

-          Mute by @tomhollands

I guess that’s what I can think of for now!!! Cry away dear!!!


Originally posted by imaginevelocity

3

Because he was funny, because he wore a porkpie had, Keaton’s physical skills are often undervalued … no silent star did more dangerous stunts than Buster Keaton. Instead of using doubles, he himself doubled for his actors, doing their stunts as well as his own - Roger Ebert

All my life, I have been happiest when the folks watching me said to each other, “Look at the poor dope, will ya? - Buster Keaton

Happy 120th Birthday, Joseph Frank “Buster” Keaton (October 4, 1895 – February 1, 1966)

Colored BK by historyincolour (x)