Little ways to say I love you, Ignis edition.
- Kisses to the back of your hand.
- A little gesture, like a few taps on the hand, a secret message
of love between only the two of you.
- Breakfast on the counter-top when you leave for work, your
favourite of course, a small note attached with a new fact he discovered
recently, and well wishes for a good day.
- A tub of ice cream in the freezer, always. He cares about your
health, but he knows that everyone needs something sweet now and then.
- A comment about how nothing is sweeter than you, which happens
every time you delve into this ice cream.
- ‘Good morning, my love.’ - A text you receive every morning the
two of you are not together. You receive a similar one each evening before he
goes to sleep.
- Slow dances, holding you close to him as you waltz around the
- Spontaneous small gifts of your favourite things. You don’t even
need to express that it’s your favourite, he’ll pick up on both it and when you
usually need or want it.
- Always offers to do the things neither of you want to do,
- You’re always the first person he tells anything to. Be it a
joke, a new recipe, anything.
- Brushes your hair and styles it after it’s been washed, it’s a
benefit to both of you.