No clue if you’ve done this already, but perhaps headcanons on Strife? 🙏
Sorry this took forever. I’ve been preoccupied, but I’m trying to start updating more frequently. As always, thanks for the ask. :)
- I think he and Fury will be close, similar to the relationship between War and Death. They both get irate at Death for always defending the youngest Horseman’s rashness, but I think Strife would loathe him the most for it.
- The reason he’s chosen guns for his primary weapon is because he grew tired of Death’s unsolicited advice of weaponry, but he’s proficient with melee weapons when the situation calls for it.
- He has a strong dislike of angels because he thinks they take themselves too seriously, openly mocking the Hellguard at every given opportunity. Although he realizes it isn’t wise to trust demons, he prefers their company to that of angels.
- Human trinkets fascinate him despite the fact he doesn’t understand their purpose. He likes that humans enjoy seemingly useless things for the simple fact they’re amusing. Fury argues that it’s because humans are/were simply undeveloped, but Strife finds the “primitive” artifacts hilarious, often collecting overly endowed figurines for the sake of a laugh.
- He initially cut his hair because he thought the long, raven locks made him resemble Death too much. With Death’s mask, this isn’t an issue but he still keeps it short as a matter of convenience.
- Makes dirty jokes like nobodies business anyway, but always tries to up the ante anytime he’s around an angel, excluding Azrael. While Strife isn’t the angels greatest fan, and he’d never admit this willingly, he does harbor a certain like for the angel because he isn’t as uptight as his others of his kind.