The Inside Line - Lewis Hamilton
- Q: What is your greatest weakness?
- LH: I wouldn’t tell you that! One little weakness is that I love sweets. I cannot stay away from sweets. Whenever I see sweets or chocolate I’m stuck. Later on, the workout is the revenge.
- Q: What’s your ultimate comfort food?
- LH: Sweets. Haribo.
- Q: What’s the first thing you do when you get home after a race?
- LH: I see what’s in the fridge - what food I have and what sweets.
- Q: What’s your favourite smell?
- LH: Sweets? When you open a bag of Haribo cherries. It’s that smell.