Hello! Could I ask for some headcanons if Moira was sick? Like nothing terminal, something like the flu, and how she'd react to a SO trying to take care of her?
Hello lovely! And you surely can, I very much hope I could write her well enough and that you’re going to like it =)
- Moira isn’t good with being helpless and while she sees the use to rely on other people in the field or to work together with someone who can do what she can’t, getting sick is something entirely different.
- Usually, when Moira is alone, she holes up with her medicine and a huge pot of tea and just tries to sleep it off, making sure she’s healthy again before returning to her work.
- She doesn’t react well to being coddled or constantly asked if she needs anything. If she’s too sick to take care of herself, she asks if her partner might make her tea and later some soup, though aside from that, she mostly relies on her medicine and sleep to get back onto her feet.
- Moira can be a bit insufferable if she’s at this stage of illness, where she’s too sick to move around but not sick enough to sleep the day away. Her mind is rather active while her body isn’t and that can cause her to be cranky or to get frustrated with things more easily.
- What Moira is okay with is sitting on the couch and watching a movie, while her partner cuddles her or prepares something to eat in the background. She can get tactile while being sick and she finds it unexpectedly soothing to just rest her head on her love’s shoulder and have them put on a show they both already know. Moira can doze off or pay attention, all without feeling like she’s missing out on something.
- Moira does worry about getting them sick as well, though her protests aren’t too strong when her partner says they won’t get sick. She trusts their judgment, though if they really do get sick because of her, she scolds them before taking care of them and getting her love back to their feet as soon as possible.