In case you were wondering, here’s my vintage, one of a kind copy of FWN. Complete with sticky goo on the cover. Yes, everyone this is what we did in the early 00s. We made cds for each other, decorated them and gave them out as presents. Totally a lost art today. I recommend it.
i decided that there werent enough weird cryptid tees for your cryptozoologist sims, or those sims that are super into conspiracy theories. so i made some! (ill be making male ones for your boys later.)
Blergh… not too happy with this one but i think it gets the message across. tried a new lighting shading technique and i think it worked out alright but i definitely need to clean it more make it softer.
· Scarlett moved towns away from her old place of residence to “start a new story” after the accident in which she burnt part of her face. This is how Stu and her met.
· Scarlett has a master’s degree in Music Education. She was fired from being a music teacher for younger kids after her accident. The kids felt intimidated and afraid of the transformation appearance-wise that she took.
· She has Bipolar 2, which she developed at a young age. She has many phases if hypomania, making her work nonstop without sleep.
· Like Stu, Scarlett loves to wear weird tee-shirts. Her favorites are"Post-Mortem Funk" and “There is WONDER”.
· She had 2 corgis named Boom and Bang. Boom was hit by a car, but Bang is still living.
· She became Instagram famous, but deleted her account because her fans were pressuring her to do a face reveal. Plus, she was getting death threats up the ying yang (mm yikes).
· Scarlett dresses up as a pirate for Halloween, most of the time.
· Her nicknames include “Red” and “Lyr”, due to the fact that she is one of the main lyricists if Gorillaz.
· She’s roughly 5'10".
· Scarlett is good at surfing and water-type activities.
· She used to work at a video store and panhandle on the side after moving away from home.