- Harry: War isn't Hell. War is war, and Hell is Hell. And of the two, war is a lot worse.
- Hermione: How do you figure, Harry?
- Harry: Easy, Hermione. Tell me, who goes to Hell.
- Hermione: Sinners, I believe.
- Harry: Exactly. There are no innocent bystanders in Hell. War is chock full of them- little kids, Muggleborns, Muggles. In fact, except for some of the Death Eaters, almost everybody involved is an innocent bystander.
Do you think it'd look weird if I had one black and white sleeve and one color sleeve?