Hcs on Eren, Armin, Levi, and Jean being asked to meet their s/o's parents? Like they come up to them and tell them their parents have been dying to meet them? Thank you!
- His mood is a weird mixture of pride and excitement, since their parents seem to really want to meet him and that makes the relationship he has with his s/o super important, but he’s also really fucking nervous.
- He’s not as talkative as usual, in fact, he holds back so much, that anyone from 100 miles away can sense how tense he is.
- Hesitant to start a conversation, so he waits for the perfect opportunity to talk about a topic that seems interesting enough to their parents and him to show off.
- Who would’ve known he could be so damn polite around others. He’s still nearly shaking as he tries hard though.
- He’s scared to do so at first, but eventually, in case they ask about their relationship for example, Eren grabs onto his s/o’s hand firmly to make them understand how important they are to him.
- He’s a little nervous, but not as much as Eren. He’s just overall shy, so him being nervous around others isn’t anything new to him. Just knowing that kind of has him relax a little more.
- When his s/o asks him to meet their parents, he’s most of all flustered. What does that make them? It’s like a giant step in their relationship, but he likes the idea a lot!
- Surprisingly, Armin is really good when it comes to keeping the conversation going. There’s no awkward silences, because he knows which questions to ask or which prompts to pull.
- Afterwards he can honestly tell his s/o that he’s glad he got to meet their parents. He’s going to confess to them though that he feels bad about not being able to do the same.
- He’s not too fond of the idea, honestly. Depending on how important it would be for his s/o, he might agree to like one dinner with them or something. His opinion still stands though, he’s busy and has more than enough to do already.
- Generally, he doesn’t care much about what others think of him as long as he’s able to get by, there’s no need for him to impress others or anything. It’s pretty much the same for his s/o’s parents.
- He doesn’t really see the point in having to pretend to be someone he’s not and for the most part stays true to himself. Common sense tells him to at least draw back on the curse words though.
- He’s just not going to be too talkative. It’s natural for him to be rather quiet in the first place.
- Super flustered. Keeps asking “really? are you sure?!” over and over again. He can’t really believe it. To him this is really exciting news and he almost starts jumping around like a 5 year old.
- He’s calm on the outside though, I mean, as calm as possible. Compared to his heart beating so damn loud and quickly, he’s super calm on the outside.
- Jean is going to be worried their parents might not like him too much, so he tries his best to impress them in any way possible and acts like the good-two-shoes boy next door, helps them with anything he can and is polite as always.
- I’ll bet $10 he’s going to adress their parents with “Sir” and/or “Ma’am”