I legitimately just cried to my mother on the phone for about 10 minutes about how Bob is such a talented actor and a genuinely wonderful person and he deserves awards and recognition, but he’s stuck on a show with a network that doesn’t promote it and writers that simply don’t care about him and a “fandom” that tries to trash his reputation over a character AND ITS JUST NOT FAIR. HE DESERVES OSCAR WORTHY ROLES AND YET-
I’m seeing a lot of young transgender or non-binary people out there freaking out or going completely silent and removing all their info from their bios in light of the recent news in America. And I get that, I really, truly do.
But I also want you guys to know that it’s safe to come talk to me if you’re feeling pressured or scared or angry or whatever you’re feeling. If you’re comfortable with talking to me, go for it. :)
Secondly, if you’ve spoken to me about your gender for whatever reason, and are feeling scared about someone else finding out or you being being outed for any reason, please know that I will never reveal anything we have spoken about, anything you have sent to me or asked me about (as an anon or not) to anyone. What we discuss is private, and unless you give me permission to respond publicly or speak about it to others, it will stay between us. Always.
Ok I’m just saying Demencia reminds me so much of “Lum Invader” from “Urusei Yatsura”. I mean her hair, the horns and the fact she in love with a weird crazy guy, yeah I just couldn’t help it X3
intober day 6#
So we all know that Len’s mum left when he was little, before Lisa was born (because they have different mums) But what if she didn’t leave what if it was Kendra, and it was just that Savage got to her when he was little.
Okay so let’s say she’s with Lewis because at this point in time he’s actually an alright guy. She hasn’t met Carter yet (or has but she thought he was just some weird crazy guy) and then one night she finds out that Lewis, while not working as a cop, has been rocking that criminal lifestyle and she doesn’t want that for her son and so plans to leave. But that night, what if when she goes out to get the money and supplies she needs for them to leave, Savage finds her and Len never hears from her again.
So then cut to Legends and Len can’t help but like Kendra and he doesn’t know why (he wasn’t old enough to remember how she looked). He can’t help but feel comfortable around her.
Then there’s this one mission where maybe Len is in danger and nearly dies and while he’s on the med bay Kendra just loses it and neither her nor anyone else can figure out why because sure Snart is a part of the team but he’s not that close with anyone yet. But Len is sure somethings up.
Obviously Len would figure it out at some point because he’s clever and it wouldn’t take him long to put it together, he asks Carter about her last self and he tells Len he’s happy she doesn’t remember it, because she was stolen from her son and kept captive for 11 years before managing to kill herself to escape him.
Len works it out, he’s 44 and Kendra is 25. If she went missing when he was 8 and held captive for 11 years Len would’ve been 19 when she died It’s not a coincidence that there’s a 19 year age gap between them.
Len doesn’t tell her because how can he? Eventually he plans to though, but the Oculus happens and he doesn’t get the chance.
It’s only when Kendra watches the place explode that the memories come flooding back to her and she collapses as she realises she just watched another son die, that she lost Leonard again, she had him back and she didn’t even realise it.
Hi! Can I have Squalo falling in love with a really sweet Varia informant? Like, shes basically the complete opposie of Squ~
- When you bumped into him in the Varia Castle the first time you laid a foot in this Mansion of Madness, you couldn’t help but see the white haired man as a crazy, nevrotic weird guy, but polite as you are, you thought, it was a better idea to keep it to yourself
- Well, you didn’t litterally «bumped into him», it was more of a pumped up and angry Squalo who bursted into Xanxus’s office while you took care of formalities and almost threw you to the ground with the back of the door.
- When his eyes landed on your stunned expression and your own wide opened, the shark shut his mouth, detailling you from head to toe in a perfect silence. Twice. With a grunt of Xanxus, the sharky boy regained his composure and shout even more, acting as if you weren’t here. He didn’t greet, welcome, nor say goodbye or look in your direction when his screams came to an end and he exited the room with a huff.
- The firs few days were pretty calm without considering the few times you had to avoided Bel’s knifes, Xanxus bottles thrown toward Levi or Fran’s illusions. But you still didn’t have to deal with Squalo, and you would not complain about it because you couldn’t easily forget the first impression he made on you, on the other hand, he couldn’t forget the one you made on him as well.
- He wasn’t ‘that loud’ when he visited you, surpringly, but kept pestering you with your ‘kind stupide smile’ always present when you greet him, there’s no point in being happy to see him because he won’t go easy on you because you’re ‘nice’, or a woman…or cute.
- And it was right, Squalo didn’t make any differences between you and other Varia members. Well, he wouldn’t have if he wasn’t avoiding you, sending Lussuria your way when there were documents to sign or pick up. He had to admit that there were nothing you should be blame about anyway, all of your informations turned out to be correct and all of your reports were perfectly typed and clear, so you were cute AND intelligent and cautious, how annoying.
- He didn’t know how to react when you brought him cups of coffee on your break and there are time he caught himself stopping by to drop you something to eat because «He took too much in the kitchen and he didn’t want to give some to the other trashes»
- He didn’t like the fact you were nice to him as he didn’t do anything to deserve your kindness, he didn’t like the fact you care about him and asked /worried/ about his possible injuries, he didn’t like neither when you kept adding annotations to ease his job so he spent less time on paperwork.
- He didn’t like the fact it wasn’t a preferential treatment and that you offer those sweet smile to every other guardians. But that wasn’t supposed how he should feel and when he realized that his mind wandered into those illogical and useless ways, he got angry and sulked for days.
- Here he were, ignoring you litterally each time he ran into you as if he wasn’t hearing you, dropping his folders on your desk without a words, teeth clenched when your voice came out with worry, or was it sadness ? And he turned his heels to get back to work.
- It was his choice. And it was a wise one, what’s the point in loosing time with needless talk, smile and feelings. What feelings, Squalo was too fierce to be weak enough to be bothered by those ‘sentiments’.
- Or so he thougth. After a couple of weeks acting like rude pouting child, Squalo began to felt bad, to the point of tossing around in his bed for hours at night, trying to stifle his guilt to make you endure the cold shoulder.
- He was less and less patient with the others, shouting even more louder and grumbling all day long pacing throught the manor with bags under his eyes. When Lussuria felt brave enough to confront him with the fact that he wasn’t as much on the nerves when he was closer to you, he had to dodge Squalo’s sword loosing his hearing in the process until the rain guardian came to an halt and finally figured out what was going on.
- He wouldn’t admit it, not to Lussuria, to himself, even less to you, but this afternoon, when he entered your office with «two tickets for theater that Xanxus wanted to throw away» and mumbled that «You should better wear something suitable for the performance and shouldn’t be late because he’ll pick you up at 8.» with a hard blush on his cheeks, he made the first step in the acceptance of the love you blossomed in his heart.