How to burn calories
- Eat yogurt! Studies have shown that people who ate low fat yogurt lost 70% more fat than those who didn’t.
- The more you increase the intensity in your workouts, you’ll burn more fat faster than regular aerobic exercises.
- Iron helps oxygen get to your cells and if your cells aren’t getting enough oxygen, your metabolism will start to slow down.
- Drink water! Water helps your body perform better and increases your metabolism up to 30%. The colder it is, the better it is.
- Alcohol slows down your metabolism, it’s not healthy and you should try to stay away from it.
- Drinking green tea can increase your metabolism and it helps you burn up to 60 calories a day!
Please message me any tips you’d like me to post