So far I am off to a great start being back on track, of course it helps that I went grocery shopping yesterday and have all the healthy food!
My breakfast (not what is pictured) was 8 smart points for peanut butter and banana on toast, coffee w/ creamer, and a granny smith apple.
This lovely delight above is my pre lunch snack. I was going to grab the grapes I had, but I really want to have them with lunch. This yogurt and cereal mix is 6 smart points.
This is my first time trying greek yogurt from Aldi….ummm for .65 cents why haven’t I been buying this deliciousness before?? This is just one of the three flavors I bought, but if this one is so yummy I can’t imagine the others will taste bad.
I am going to make a post about my weight, and etc during lunch. But for now YAY ALL THE TRACKING FOR MONDAY!!!!
Feel really good about this barre3online workout tonight! It was called the sizzler and man did I feel it early. But I felt like I was able to maintain pace and do the full workout! I felt like I really pushed myself tonight despite not making peak zone but I feel consistent!!
thug kitchens pizza dough and tomatoes, greens, olive oil, and nooch. SO GOOD and only (when cut into 8 slices) 3 weight watchers points per slice. eating bread really is the best thing in the world. and it’s VEGAN 😍🍞🍅🥗🍕
I know life has been stressful lately and I haven’t been on the up and up with weight loss and exercising.
My weight has been bouncing between 290-305, which TBH isn’t that bad, but I feel like a bad fitblr-ite! Don’t unfollow me just yet, just think if you do you will miss all the pictures from Europe next week. XD XD
So, I have a list of things I need/want to do this week:
Pack For Europe
Find Fitbit charger, or buy a new one
Go to the gym at least once before I leave on Saturday
• a frazzled mother trying to keep a small child entertained with a toasted teacake long enough to drink her americano
• a group of sixth formers studying and panicking about exams
• a couple on a coffee date spending the whole time staring at their phones
• two christians doing a bible study
• person with a laptop sitting at the only table near a plug socket and looking like they’re not planning to leave for several hours
• old ladies knitting and setting the world to rights
• two professionals having what should be a confidential conversation but it’s not as private as they think it is
• middle aged women discussing whether they have enough weight watchers points left to have a cappuccino
• a coffee shop newbie who just wants a white coffee but has no idea what that is called on the menu
• friends talking in hushed tones about another friend who is having a crisis
• junior work person sent to buy takeaway coffees for their entire workplace
• someone who is sorry to be a bother but they’re just wondering if their panini from 30 minutes ago is toasted yet
Cheesecake recipe as promised. This is a Weight Watchers recipe and it turned out delicious. I will be experimenting in the future with pumpkin, chocolate and fruit.
Extra things I did: I added a sprinkle of cinnamon to the graham crackers to enhance the flavor. I also made a berry sauce with frozen mixed berries and a ½ Tbsp Splenda.
New York Cheesecake
Prep: 20 min Bake: 35 mins Serves: 12
1 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
¼ c low-fat graham cracker crumbs
1 ½ (8oz) package light cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
½ c sugar
3 large egg whites
1 ½ Tbsp cornstarch
1 ½ tsp vanilla
1 c low-fat sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease bottom of 9-inch springform pan with butter. Add cracker crumbs, shaking and tilting pan to coat evenly. Refrigerate until chilled, 15 minutes.
2. With electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in egg whites, cornstarch and vanilla. On low speed, beat in sour cream just until blended. Pour batter into pan. Bake cheesecake until almost set in center, 35-40 minutes. Turn off oven and prop door open with wooden spoon. Let cheesecake cool in oven 30 minutes. Let cool completely on wire rack. Chill atleast 3 hours before serving.
Rejoined the weight loss side of tumblr last month, and only following 5 people ! Two of which are my own blogs. lol
I’m doing Weight Watchers, going by points plus again because the plan was really working before I decided I didn’t need to write everything down. lol I could really use all the support and motivational post I can find! Probably going to do Carbs the beginning of the year.
SO! If you’re a health blog, fitness blog, weight loss blog that is fairly active… Please. I would love to follow you!