🌟Okay so i’ve decided to do a huge giveaway for my blog reaching 1,000 followers!!🌟
To enter the giveaway please do the following:
1. Like and reblog this post
2. follow me
i’m giving away:
🌟Morphe 35O eyeshadow pallete
🌟Naked 3 eyeshadow palette
🌟Naked 2 eyeshadow palette
🌟Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in rose
🌟Benefit Hoola bronzer
🌟80ml Lady Million perfume by Paco Robane
🌟Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow kit- That Glow
🌟Real Techniques retractable bronzer brush
🌟Nars blusher in orgasam
🌟Stilla eyeshadow in kitten
🌟Nars all day luminous foundation in Gobi
🌟Smashbox photo finish primer
🌟4 pairs of TL3 Tatti Lashes
🌟Zoeva rose gold brush collection!
25 things women should never have to apologize for:
1. Her bodily functions
2. Not being feminine or girly
3. Loving how she looks
4. Having an abortion
5. Not wearing make-up
6. Being single
7. Not settling in relationships
8. Having body hair
9. Her bra size
10. Being outspoken
11. Having a high/low/non-existent sex drive
12. Putting herself first
13. Her body weight
14. Not wanting children
15. Saying no to a man
16. Having a pussy that smells like pussy
17. Being smart
18. Her age
19. Having a resting bitch face
20. Not wanting a relationship
21. Having a higher paid job
22. Her mental illness or disability
23. Not aspiring to be pretty or sexy
24. Demanding gender equality
25. Her womanhood
Hi jax my name is Brandon I'm a really big fan but I'm only 14. I was wondering, what would be best for me to do training wise bc I want the body of like deku, spider Man, one punch man ect... But I can't really have a diet bc how old I am and my mom doesn't like it when I try to go on a diet. Can you do a video on how young peaple like me can git ripped ? Plz ...Thank you
Watch these 4 videos in ORDER
and you’ll be ready to ACCOMPLISH any FITNESS goal for any age, gender and fitness level.
Okay so I know that drinking water is the most reiterated thing ever and also one whole gallon per day sounds like a ton, but here is how/why I do it and why you might also benefit.
One gallon seems like a shit ton of water to drink, but it’s really not hard. I use the big mason jars that hold 4 cups and all I do is drink 4 in a day (4x4: 16 cups). I always drink with a straw because you actually drink more naturally when you have a straw, idk why. It’s just easier and I can honestly finish a whole quart really quickly because of it.
Anyway, once you start with a gallon a day, there are two main benefits that I have been loving (and I’m sure there are more).
1) bloating/weight loss: often, people think they are hungry but are just dehydrated. If you’re trying to lose weight or just be healthy in general, drinking water will help curb appetite and stop cravings. I’m no expert, but in my personal experience, it had helped me lose a couple pounds without doing anything differently.
2) skin: particularly, those annoying red bumps on your face that aren’t full-on whiteheads so you can’t pop them, but no matter how hard you try, they are always there. You know what I’m talking about. As soon as I started a gallon per day, they DISAPPEARED. I’ve always had decent skin, but this made it even better.
Transformation Tuesday - 206 vs. 164.
2010 vs. 2017
It’s been a long journey and I’ve learned a lot in the process. I’m not done yet and I will keep pushing myself to be better, to do more and to grow. 🌱
That’s all you can ever do really… The time will pass anyway. Your life will go on. Make change, make progress and learn more about yourself. Don’t get frustrated if it takes longer than you’d like or if you have to restart (again and again).
Find your adventure and be who you want to be. The only person who can make this happen, is you. 😄