🌟Okay so i’ve decided to do a huge giveaway for my blog reaching 1,000 followers!!🌟
To enter the giveaway please do the following:
1. Like and reblog this post
2. follow me
i’m giving away:
🌟Morphe 35O eyeshadow pallete
🌟Naked 3 eyeshadow palette
🌟Naked 2 eyeshadow palette
🌟Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in rose
🌟Benefit Hoola bronzer
🌟80ml Lady Million perfume by Paco Robane
🌟Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow kit- That Glow
🌟Real Techniques retractable bronzer brush
🌟Nars blusher in orgasam
🌟Stilla eyeshadow in kitten
🌟Nars all day luminous foundation in Gobi
🌟Smashbox photo finish primer
🌟4 pairs of TL3 Tatti Lashes
🌟Zoeva rose gold brush collection!
I’ve watched PLENTY of videos, read TONS of articles, and visited a BUNCH of blogs. I’ve compiled some tips that have helped me on my journey; I hope they help you as well.
-Use chop sticks (when & if you can). The idea behind this is tip that eating with chop sticks makes you eat slower. The slower you eat, the more time your body has to begin the digestion process AND it becomes easier for you to tell if you’re full or not. When you’re scarfing down your 4 plates - even if they aren’t high in fat & are your healthy foods, you’re just eating on a probably already full stomach. *another way to eat slower that doesn’t involve chop sticks is to eat snacks with your non-dominant hand.
- Lemon & cucumber water. This one really doesn’t need much explanation - so many fitness bloggers and youtubers have sworn on this cleanse. Living at college it can be difficult, but my school does have fruit infused water sometimes which is great. If you’re living at school and your dining halls don’t offer infused water, here’s a tip - the lemons are most likely by the tea & the cucumbers are at the salad bar; it’s all about searching. Also, drink ice water as soon as you wake up and wait 5-10 minutes before eating; it boosts your metabolism.
- Smaller plates & bowls –> BLUE. Now this tip is all about our dear friend, Portion Control.If you decrease the size of your plate/the surface you’re eating off of, your body will be like “hey, that’s a whole plate of food, when the plate is empty, I’ll be full.” I included “BLUE” in this tip because it’s scientifically proven that the color blue suppresses appetite, making you eat less. Whereas red has the opposite effect - it makes you hungrier. (Why do you think McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Burger King, & Chik-fil-a all have red in their logo?)
- Wear your gym clothes & sneakers around the house. This one sounds weird but when I’m wearing my workout clothes & sneakers, I tend to be less lazy and more productive. It’s sounds insane, I know, but it works! Try it for a few days - you’ll probably spend less time in front of the TV and more time on your feet. Whether you’re cleaning around the house, going for a walk, or doing meal prep, anything is better than being plopped in front of the TV with a bag of chips.
- Green tea before bed. I’ve been doing this for the last 2weeks and it’s great. Green tea is proven to boost your metabolism, calm your nerves, and it prevents to flu and cold by 60%. I recommend drinking your hot tea about an hour - two hours before you go to bed. Also, try to stop eating food 3-4hrs before bed.
- Eat healthiest part of meal first. This goes without much explanation but let’s say you’ve just finished a great High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) workout and you’ve gotten lunch. On your plate, you have your protein, a salad, & a small serving of carbs. The first thing you’re going to want to eat is not going to be the carbs - no matter how good that pasta looks. This is because if you eat your healthy portion first and happen to get full before finishing your entire meal, you’ve avoided the unhealthy portion. If you ate the unhealthy portion first and got full, you just missed out on the protein and nutrients your body needs after a HIIT workout. Also, when eating salads, try to get your dressings and sauces on the side.
If you’re interested in more tips I’ve found helpful, feel free to message me!
Exercise is extremely important when it comes to keeping healthy and losing weight. For adults it is suggested that you should do at least 1 hour of exercise per day.
-Swimming provides a great total body workout, while burning a high number of calories (around 600 calories per hour). The common freestyle stroke works well for most people, but using a variety of strokes places emphasis on different muscle groups - the change of intensity will burn more calories.
-Running is a good way to lose body fat as well as improving your fitness. Running burns around 600 calories per hour! It is recommended for beginners that you run at least 3 times a week for around 20-30 minutes per session.
-Cycling involves the same muscles as running, but has the advantage of lower impact of injuries, therefore making it ideal for everyone. Cycling also burns around 600 calories a per hour!
2. Working out at home
You can also work out at home if you feel more comfortable rather than going to a gym. You don’t necessarily need weights but it can be more beneficial to help tone up faster (Bottles of water or cans of beans can be just as good!!)
-30 second plank
-20 walking lunges (10 each leg)
-10 push ups
-Repeat this 3 times.
-Each day try and increase the number of reps you’re doing, for example after 2 days try and do 20 sit-ups, 30 squats and so on.
-Take at least 1 rest day per week!
Remember it’s important to do stretches before and after your workout to reduce muscle pain.
♦It boosts metabolism, therefore speeds up weight loss
Alright, sounds good eh? Green tea has pretty much unlimited health benefits but I’m going to tell you mainly about what it does as a weight loss helper.
First off: What is the green tea diet? Simply, while on a diet you have to drink 2-5 cups a day of unsweetened green tea. Say, if you were to drink 5 cups a day, you drink one with or before breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 2 in-between meals. This does not only speed up your metabolism, but it also makes you feel full for longer! And it will make you eat less during the current meal.
So, my personal experience:
I started drinking green tea a few weeks ago, one cup for breakfast and one right before bed. The cup i had with my breakfast actually made my appetite a lot lower. At lunch I didn’t crave anything other than say a small salad. I usually crave lots of fibre and sugar, lol.
The one before bed made me sleep a lot better. I felt so relaxed and refreshed, plus I was slimmer in the morning than usual! It’s true.
So to this day, I try to drink 2-3 cups a day, + I have something called a “detox day”. This works in the way that I have 5 cups of green tea in a day, and eat less than 500 cal that day. This is really great and I can actually feel what the green tea does to me. It sounds brutal, but it’s not bad. I choose to do it on a day where I’m not very active.
Green tea is great. But, there’s one thing you should be aware of; You’re stomach is going to growl, and you’ll go to the toilet a lot, and you’ll be filled with gas. Most likely. It doesn’t bother me too much but it’s not always that fun. It just shows that it really flushes out your toxins though, so it’s a good sign!
I personally definitely recommend green tea to play a huge role in your diet, because it’s crazily good, and it has so many benefits.
I groggily crawl out of bed and wonder why I bother bounce out of bed and start my day off with a positive thought and think about all the awesome things I’m going to do that day!!
When you start your day on a positive note it sets the tone for the remainder of your day!! Tomorrow morning try saying “Good morning Beautiful, today is going to be fucking swell!” Instead of“fuuuuucccckkk liiighhhhttt arrrrrgggggh *scary moaning noses”
Once I’m up I begin every morning with the juice from half a lemon, 1 Tb of Apple cider vinegar and half a cup of warm water!
BECAUSE LEMON WATER IS THE BEST!
Seriously! I try and squeeze some lemon into all my water, and I often slice up some pieces to put in my water bottle!
Benefits of Lemon Water
Helps You Lose Weight - Lemon juice contains the soluble fiber, pectin, which has been shown to aid weight loss and prevent hunger
Balances the immune system - Lemon water has been shown to stimulate the brain and nerve functions, which is something I really need in the mornings
Lowers Stress - Vitamin C is the first thing in the body that is lowered when your under pressure! Drink Lemon water to keep those
Vit C levels up!!!
Helps prevent pimples
Helps Prevent Cancer - Some studies have shown that the activity of citrus liminoids, compounds that protect cells from damage, can prevent cancer
Prevents Kidney stones - Drinking lemon water raises citrate levels in the urine which can protect against calcium stones in the kidneys
Buh-Bye Bloat - Lemon water is the.best diuretic which helps get rid of bloating, and helps with constipation and digestions by flushing out toxins in your pee pee
Balance pH Levels - Drinking lemon water reduces your body’s overall acidity, which is weird because even though lemons are acidic it is still one of the most alkalizing foods!!
Gets rid of bad breath
Helps a cold - Lemon water can bring down a fever and soothe a sore throat
Ok so I think that is plenty of reasons for you to start this morning ritual!! So drink up!!!
Do you already drink lemon water in the morning? What is your morning ritual like?
Weight loss can be a gradual process. When a person begins a weight loss plan, they do not want to wait months to see results. Weight loss is not an easy task if you don’t have a strong determination, find the best tips on How To Lose Weight In 7 Days Without Exercise