I Think I’m Better Than You [Through 9 layers of google translate]
Languages: Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, French, Icelandic, Filipino, Hawaiian, Afrikaans (can’t remember the order I used.
David: I hope this does not seem nasty, Or, get out. While the original owner, but I think better than you! Keep this in mind, it is my personal opinion. To receive glory, and to be honest, intelligent- This present love will be called! Her shoes, and your spirit leaves. But I will be me to say that I think I can be better than you, you, and you!
Daniel: Although you are indeed impressed by what he had to, he could not find credible. To sing my glory to yourself. I think he says. But I ka-very thin, but basically you’ll know I’m number one. I know you can be hard to swallow. Have weapons like me! Although the song sings, I only see one!
David: Good friend, I know what to say Daniel: Try to start his work.
David: Mandate - by the end of Le! Daniel: I make a plan!
David: You’re even better, tell me. Tired passive! Daniel: Lost in anger. Now that I have won it. David: Toboggan break. Daniel: But it was fun. David: In the end, I start Laki, Daneil: and I can rectify ….
David: I think I can do it on you! Daniel: Well, I saw naan better than you! David: For this fact, I hated! Daniel: I’m going to try! David: I saw well …. Daniel: Therefore, I, I see how you see …. David: The best …
Daniel: How to Keep Your Charade Mustache Drinking Kool-Aid Drink! Scrape-it! Oh, wait!
The people who run this particular page on the dark web believe that not all humans are equal and to prove their point they kidnap homeless people or get volunteers (yes, really) and do illegal and extremely painful experiments on them. Experiments range from starvation and water/fluid restriction to exposing infants to harmful radiation.
2.) Cannibal Cafe
This website, now banned by the German government, was used by literal cannibals: They would log onto the forum known as the Cannibal Cafe and share their fantasies, cooking tips, and even arrange to meet up for a meal. That’s what happened when Bernd Jürgen Armando Brandes, an engineer from Berlin responded to an advertisement written by Armin Meiwes, a computer technician with cannibalistic tendencies. The advert read “Looking for a well-built 18- to 30-year-old to be slaughtered and then consumed.” The pair met up and played out their fantasy, resulting in the discovery of the forum and the arrests of dozens of real-life cannibals.
3.) Pilots’ last words:
Someone somewhere has gone to the effort of finding the last words of pilots before their plane crashed. The words would have been recorded on the black box of the aircraft and the owner of the website would have had to go through high-security records to find them. The morbid website is updated frequently.
4.) Human Leather:
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any weirder. This company is dedicated to making leather made from real human skin. Their ideas were clearly too creepy for the mainstream web, so they have taken to the deep web to advertise their products.
5.) Hire a hitman:
Hitmen seem a thing of spy movies, but for a couple of grand you can hire one thanks to this website known as the Hitman Network. These assassins seem to have morals though, as they refuse to kill children or any major politicians.
Two comics in one day! I just wanted to say my opinion on the idea people can change their minds and Bill Nye is like my hero. also, why do I always picture those people complaining as middle age mothers or something?
TheMysteryShack needs more souvenir shirts to sell to suckers!
Here at TheMysteryShack, there’s a lot of tourists looking to part with their money. These simpletons love t-shirts. So we want to make more t-shirts and give them to them. For money, of course! Submit your best Gravity Falls or Steven Universe shirt design for a chance to have it be made into a licensed product and see it sold across the entire web world wide.
1. Attach your design file in .ai (Adobe Illustrator) format or have the .ai file readily available if picked as a winner.
*EDIT: After Checking with the company specifically for shirts, an .ai file is NOT required like with some of their other products. Files accepted include: .ai, .psd, .jpg, .png. Apologies for any added stress or confusion.
2. Attach the sample shirt design used for voting as a jpg file. If you want to be specific, you can choose the specific color you’d want the shirt to be on. You can also further specify certain design elements be certain sizes, i.e. “the design is 6” across the upper chest"
3. No foul language, obsessive violence, gore, etc. These are children’s shows and the companies will have final approval.
4. No Crossovers. Each design picked is submitted to their respective networks.
5. Include your name (or how you wish to be referred to as) when submitting your artwork to receive proper attribution.
6. Artwork should be designed for a surface area of 15" to 19" at 300 DPI. This is considered the printable surface area of a typical t-shirt.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your submission!
1. Submit whatever you want. It can be well placed stock art or something totally original. Keep in mind that Disney/CN will be approving these so try not to submit anything that you know wouldn’t fly on the show. Subversive designs might sneak by them so put on those thinking caps!
2. You must be the artist for any original art submitted or have written permission from the artist to submit. You can submit stock art with added words or phrases.
3. Entries can be submitted until April 30th, 2017. Entries will be divided based on the show it’s from.
4. Winners will be chose in multiple stages TBD. Polls will be used to narrow down potential candidates. There is no limit to the amount of winners.
5. Open to anyone anywhere in the world.
1. Several winners will be chosen. Each selected winner of a design chosen to be submitted for licensee approval will receive a monetary reward of $100 USD.
2. Winners with designs accepted by Disney and CN and made into a shirt will also receive a commission for each shirt sold for the first 6 months of availability.
3. Winners with shirts approved and produced will also receive one shirt of their design in an adult unisex size of their choosing.
4. All selected design winners will also receive small gift packages containing merchandise from either Gravity Falls or Steven Universe.
Things to Keep in Mind
1. Treat your design as if it’s on a adult small sized shirt when specifying sizing and placement.
2. Submit a design that works as a shirt. This is important! Taking a poster type of artwork and slapping it on a shirt is lazy, even if some big companies in malls do it.
3. Submitting a design does not guarantee your design will be made into a shirt. Being chosen as a winning design does not guarantee your design will be made into a shirt. Disney and Cartoon Network have final say.
WOAH WAIT COMICS ARE COMING BACK? yep haha that’s the deal. Comics will be returning this month (I can’t give specific dates because I’m a lazy piece of shit who probably won’t get it done by august 9th which is the day I started comics also holy shit it’s been a year) I won’t be making them as often as I used to but they’ll still exist again after this long hiatus thing. Here’s basically what my character looks like in the new style also WOAH NEW STYLE. ALSO I might be changing names but I’ll need help with that because I’m shit when it comes to ideas so send me asks or whatever. Thanks for reading all of my things haha (seriously tho ily guys I can’t believe it’s been an entire year) (well I mean technically not because I started on ifunny but y'all deserve some credit too) I hope you guys care enough to look forward to it jk ily