Give me angry Pansy pining after Draco who's pining after Harry who's pining after Ginny who's pining after Dean who's pining after Seamus who's also pining after Dean
Give me Pansy who tries something new every year to get Draco’s attention and being so angry when he doesn’t notice
Give me Draco ignoring Pansy because Potter is nearby and that Granger girl is far too close to him Pansy /look/
Give me Harry ranting to Hermione about Ginny because she’s been spending a lot of time with Neville, are they dating? And Hermione patiently explaining that, no, they aren’t dating because Luna and Neville are dating
Give me Ginny ranting to Luna about Dean because he’s always with /Seamus/
Give me Dean talking to Ron in a hushed voice in the common room at night about Seamus and how he totally likes me, right?
Give me Seamus having the same conversation with Ron the next morning at breakfast and being confused when Ron sighs and mumbles something about pining idiots
Give me eighth year friendships that turn into relationships
Give me Hermione and Pansy who try and get Draco and Harry together and end up having a fling. It doesn’t work out because Pansy starts thinking that maybe she doesn’t want a relationship
Give me Pansy who gets a dog and names it Clifford because what, Hermione, I’ve watched the show
Give me Draco and Harry who are pushing into a relationship by Pansy and Hermione and are reluctant at first, but then they realize that, hey, they actually work
Give me Ginny who gets even closer to Luna after the war and when Luna and Neville break up, is confused as to why she is relieved because she doesn’t like /Neville/
Give me Dean who draws Seamus in all his free time because he has a really nice smile
Give me Seamus finding the drawings and confronting Dean about them because these are /good/ but there are so many and how long has he been doing this?
Give me Seamus getting confused when Dean gets flustered because he doesn’t like him, right?
Give me Dean who kisses Seamus on the spot because it’s now or never
Give me Hermione who is fed up with all of this pining
Give me Ron who laughs harder everyday because these gay idiots have no idea they like each other
Give me Neville who ends up in a relationship with Hannah Abbot because she shares his love of plants and he really loved Luna, but more as a sister than anything
Give me Weasley dinners with Ron and Hermione, Draco and Harry, Neville and Hannah, Luna and Ginny, Dean and Seamus, Pansy and Clifford
Give me Molly going frantic because /so many jumpers/ and how do you even make a jumper for a /dog/
Give me couples swapping jumpers
Give me happy Hogwarts kids in happy, loving relationships
just imagine Albus getting a Weasley jumper with his initials A S for Albus Severus, and Scorpius getting an S jumper for his initial as well, and both of them standing next to each other in every Christmas photo to spell the word A S S cuz they’re both lil shits like that
After about a decade of failing to knit one from scratch, I customized this muggle sweater into a personalized Weasley sweater/jumper by duplicate stitching my initial onto it. Watch the tutorial video to see how I did it!
While some intersex people are diagnosed later in life, Lily Luna was diagnosed as intersex at birth. The Healers immediately started debating the surgical procedures Lily Luna would need, only to be interrupted by Harry and Ron.
Harry: “is my baby healthy?” Healer: “technically but…” Harry *opening the delivery room door*: “so the baby is healthy?” Healer “yes but surgery…” Harry *steering the Healers towards the open door*: “oy Ron, does it sound like this person is saying that my baby is healthy?” Ron *helping to crowd the Healers into the corridor*: “it does sound like they’re saying the baby is healthy” Harry: “well if the baby is healthy I think we can put experimental, cosmetic surgeries on the back-burner, don’t you?” Ron: *prying the Healer’s hands off the door frame* “yes that seems reasonable” Harry: *pushing the door closed* “I think this conversation is over and…” Healer: “Mr Potter I must insist…” Ginny: *from the bed* “fucks sake, someone hold the baby and pass me my hexing stick” *Molly silently hands Ginny her wand while the Healers back away from the door, hands raised in surrender*
Hermione disappeared to research intersex people in the magical world; returning a few hours later with half the Hogwarts Library and a stack of leaflets for intersex support groups. Two of which she’d actually helped found years before Lily Luna’s birth.
Harry was pleasantly surprised by The Prophet’s respectful announcement of Lily Luna’s birth (no misgendering, leaked medical details or speculation about the The Chosen One’s reaction). Harry later found out that within 72 hours of Lily Luna’s birth, Draco Malfoy had issued elaborate and terrifying threats of gender discrimination lawsuits to every magical editor in Britain.
Molly spent the next 3 months knitting the entire Weasley family bright yellow jumpers with purple O’s instead of the initials, inspired by the Intersex flag. Because there is no world where the Weasleys weren’t 110% extra about supporting their youngest grandchild.
When Lily Luna asked Aunt Fleur if wanting to know about makeup meant that they had to “choose” to be a girl Fleur stroked Lily Luna’s hair and told them that: “You know, the Beauxbaton’s boys were always so much better at applying makeup than the girls. They used to hold winged-eyeliner workshops in the Prefect’s bathrooms”. Lily Luna went home smiling and spent the rest of the afternoon teaching Al how to contour.
On their graduation from Hogwarts, Charlie invited Lily Luna out to the Dragon Reservations in Romania. They already knew that intersex characteristics were common among magical creatures but watching a flock of Scarlet Lilies at play still made Lily Luna well-up. Uncle Charlie may have also had something in his eye.
I started this post after realising that most of my headcanons for intersex Lily Luna won’t fit into my current fic. It’ll probably get a lot longer.
Please do let me know if you see anything insensitive or inaccurate in this post. It was written in consultation with two intersex people but I’m not personally intersex and welcome feedback :)
I'm in love with the hc that Charlie Weasley is ace and whenever molly asks him abt kids he just pulls out pics of his baby dragons. It gets to the point where molly caves in and just knits them Weasley jumpers
Charlie is the ultimate dragon dad! Let’s be honest though, he’s probably learned early on that dressing tiny, rowdy and extremely flammable dragon babies in wool or any type of cloth is not a good idea. The dragons probably have metal armors with their initials carved on them.
Harry, pointing at the fuming Peruvian Vipertooth with a P on her armor: What’s this one called?
Charlie, with a soft smile: Peanut
Harry, pointing at the growling Ukranian Ironbelly with a B armor in the next enclosure: What about him?
Charlie, cooing at his six ton giant baby: Bubbles!
- Draco is elegant and refined from being raised as a pure-blood, he plays piano and violin and speaks French and can ballroom dance with his eyes closed, he drinks champagne and dresses in designer robes
- Draco is always clean and groomed, his clothes are always perfect and his smile is always charming, he knows just what to say when and to who to gain favours and worm his way into anyone’s good graces, his good looks don’t hurt things either
- Draco is quiet and studious, he’s resourceful and a deep thinker, he’s a light sleeper and likes things just so, his routine is his way of life and his public image is everything. Then we add Harry to that mix
- With Harry Draco is open and free, his smile is wide and dorky and shows all his teeth, he snorts when he laughs and blows bubbles into his milkshake through his straw because he’s a total dork and he’s allowed to be with Harry
- Harry brings out his wild side, they go exploring in the woods together and Draco is always the first to climb up a tree or dive into a river because it’s fun and life is fun and he wants to experience it with Harry, he’s constantly swinging upside from tree branches while Harry’s trying to read and always falling asleep in his lap in the sun
- When he’s home alone with Harry he wears knitted sweaters and jeans and always steals Harry’s winter jackets to curl up in, and once he starts getting his honorary Weasley jumpers at Christmas he wears it to bed every night until the next year because he loves to feel loved
- At home Harry cooks but Draco loves to create a mess in the kitchen and is constantly trying to cook the Muggle way and he’s actually pretty good at baking cakes and he makes one for Harry each year for his birthday, and Draco is the one who loves to go grocery shopping with Harry because there’s just something so domestic about it that reminds him he has a family now and he loves it
- Harry’s there when he needs to cry about his parents when he returns from their lunchtime meetings and they’ve argued again, Harry lets him rant about his coworkers in the Magical Law Enforcement Department and their pure-blood values, and Draco’s always there when Harry needs to talk about whatever horror he witness on his latest Auror mission with Ron, and he’s inches away from hexing someone when Harry comes home from work and is upset by someone’s comment about his sexuality or choice in partners
- Draco loves nothing more than dragging Harry to pure-blood dinner parties, half to watch him flounder like a guppie out of water and half because Harry looks real good in designer robes and it’s so cute when Harry tries his best to fit into Draco’s world
- Draco loves to see Harry socializing with his parents at these parties, and talking with his friends, and he especially loves the jealous look in his eyes when he dances with Pansy a bit too long or leans too close to Blaise when reaching for his next drink
- But as much as Draco loves to see Harry at his socialite parties, Harry loves to see Draco at HIS parties even more. He loves watching Draco sitting in his rumpled robes downing as many Firewhiskey’s as he can, drinking competitions with Ron or George, playing stupid Muggle games with Hermione and always gloating when he wins. Harry loves when Ginny bring in karaoke and Draco is the CHAMPION of karaoke and this is his jam don’t mess with this song!
- What Harry loves the most though, is after the parties when Draco is tired beyond belief but he’s happy and smiling and just glowing and Harry has his breath taken away as he watches him undress and slide into bed with him, cuddling up next to him because Draco is the biggest teddy bear on the planet and he loves to cuddle
- Draco’s always up long before Harry, but he rarely gets up until Harry’s awake unless he has work, and when Harry does wake up he always kisses him senseless and that usually leads to morning sex. Harry will always make Draco his favourite tea in the morning and in the winter times he’ll clutch the hot cup in his cold hands and kiss the tip of Harry’s frozen nose over the steam of the tea and sit at the kitchen counter watching him cook breakfast making sexual comments about Harry’s fine arse whenever he turns around
- What Harry loves most about Draco is that Draco never asks, he never talks about anything personal if he has the impression Harry isn’t comfortable telling him. Draco will never ask about the horrors of the war or the pressure of being the Chosen One, and when Harry just needs quiet and peace Draco will be there to let him curl up in his lap and stroke his hair while he reads the paper and asks no questions.
- What Draco loves most about Harry is that he makes him smile, and Draco hasn’t smiled in a long long time, Harry’s smile is precious to him and it takes his breath way each time he sees it, and he’s always trying to see it again. Draco loves the way Harry smells when he buries his face into his shirt, he loves how warm the boy always is and he loves how Harry pretends he doesn’t notice Draco crying when Harry presses kisses to the Dark Mark during sex
- Harry loves when Draco presses his lips to his scar just before bed, murmuring that he loves him, no matter how moody he is or how angry at Harry he’ll always kiss that scar and tell him he loves him and if Draco ever stopped then Harry would know it was over, but he never stops
What would being Draco's older sister and dating Fred Weasley involve?
At the start of the relationship, you think about keeping it secret, worried about your family’s reaction
It’s a lot of sneaking around to meet up in empty classrooms and ignoring each other when other people are around
By the time your relationship is ‘serious’, you realise that fear of your how your family will react shouldn’t get in the way of something that makes you so happy. You also don’t want Fred thinking you’re ashamed of him when that’s the furthest thing from true
You kiss Fred in the middle of the Great Hall during breakfast. You know you’ve done the right thing when he beams at you before kissing you again
Your parents aren’t particularly thrilled (understatement of the year) about your choice of boyfriend when they find out
Mrs Weasley knows how your parents will be acting, and goes out of her way to include you and make you feel like part of the family. You nearly cry when she sends you your very own Weasley jumper, even if you do still prefer wearing Fred’s
Draco acts like a brat. He’s either ignoring you or making snide comments
You try and keep the peace between your brother and the Weasleys, but it doesn’t always go to plan.
Fred does his best to avoid Draco for your benefit
But sometimes Draco is straight up asking to be cursed; going out of his way to be a dick, calling people Mudbloods and insulting Fred’s family
Ron’s the slowest of Fred’s sibling to accept you, mainly because of how well-acquainted he is with your brother
You move out of Malfoy Manor as soon as you realise your dad is working for Voldemort again. There’s never any question of where to go: you pick up your stuff and head straight to Fred’s. He welcomes you with open arms
Fred survives the war. Why? I don’t know, he just does
Your mother is the first to approach you after the war is over and everyone has had time to start recovering. The woman lied to Voldemort for her son, she’s not going to let anything stand between her and her children anymore
Draco actually apologises to you for everything. It’s a good start to rebuilding your sibling relationship