She smiled a wistful smile, of heartache and loss; of futures and pasts.
“Tell me about the night girl,” Draco pleaded with her, taking her face in his palms and holding it, fragilely, between his fingers. “Tell me about her.”
She leaned into his touch, her eyes closing momentarily. “For what force was night, and what blessing was day,” she whispered, “and what does it matter, when girl and boy are joined? For day or night may pass,” she mused softly, gently threading her fingers through his, “and both may come to dust; but this -”
She stopped, leaning forward, and brushed her lips against his. “But this, she knew,” she murmured, “would triumph.”
I was tagged by @imonajourney to defend their honor…
Rules: tell me your favorite character from 10 fictional works and tag people
*gulp* here goes nothing…
1. Harry Potter series (J.K.Rowling)— Ginny Weasly. Just look at her.
Too embarrassed to function in front of her celebrity crush to the point she runs away…every fangirl’s spirit animal.
2. Avalon Web of Magic (Rachel Roberts)—Kara Davis. I admire her character development.
3. Cardcaptor Sakura (CLAMP)—Miss Mizuki. She’s so polite and pretty.
4. Inuyasha (Rumiko Takahashi)—Sango. She’s so cool!
5. Tsubasa Chronicles (CLAMP)—Sayoran. So brave and selfless ;-;
6. Inheritance Cycle (Christopher Paolini)—Shaphira. She is a badass blue dragon.
7. Natsume Yuujinchou (Midorikawa Yuki)—Natsume Takashi. He’s a socially awkward loner like me so I relate to him a lot.
8. The Legend of Sun Knight (Yu Wo)—Grisia Sun. I could not possibly list all the reasons here, that would take like at least 1 5 page essay, but basically he is very selfless and tries to fit in so hard and…just…an A+ study in masking
And…just look at this excerpt:
As the whole continent knows, the Church of the God of Light has the Twelve Holy Knights, and each one has his own unique personality and features. To be the Sun Knight is to have shining golden hair, sky blue eyes, a compassionate nature, and a brilliant smile. “The benevolent God of Light will forgive your sins.” I must have said that line at least a million times in my time as the Sun Knight. However, the greatest wish in my life is to be able to stand before the entire continent and roar, “Damn your ‘the whole continent knows’! This Sun Knight just doesn’t feel like smiling! I just don’t want to forgive these human trashes! I just want to pepper my sentences with ‘f***’!” Unfortunately, even to this day, I continue to wear a smile as I say, “The benevolent God of Light will forgive your sins.”
9. Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Rick Riodran)—Annabeth Chase. Thank you for being a three dimensional character instead of a girly sidekick.
10. Bartimaeus Trilogy(Jonathan Stroud)—Barrtimaeus. He’s very witty and funny and his commentaries are always hilarious.
I hope I’ve defended your honor Imona xD If they haven’t died due to post length lol.
…some pages from Jake Wyatt’s manga-sized sketchbooks that he had for sale at CTNX - always enjoying his process stuff & soulful compositions… His comic Necropolis can be read here: http://necropoliscomic.tumblr.com/
I headcanon that since he has a man bun a lot of girls finds him hot. And he has tons of fangirls who comes to him, notice his scars and asks if he fought in the war and Ron says yes and basically they asks for autographs. I also picture lots of Quidditch players at Hogwarts still singing Weasley is our king and that he became sort of a legend there. Basically, Ron Weasley, hero, king and legend!
And when she sees him pull a man bun, Hermione blushes.
head canon: the Weasley car is a legend in Hogwarts and years down the track is treated in a similar way to bigfoot with Ravenclaws trying to get a picture and coming out with blurs of colour and find tire treads Gryffindors tying to catch and ride it, the slytherins not understanding at all what a car is and thinking it is like a horse the way everyone talks about it and the hufflepuffs (mainly muggleborns) take gas to the forest for it to find
I like how the Harry Potter fandom loves Ginny Weasley. Her book character was cool and awesome and sassy and bad ass but her film character was a bit too two dimentional. She only seemed to exist for the plot. But we still love Bonnie Wright and we know it wasn’t her fault or anything because Ginny Weasley is a mother fucking legend!!
I usually don’t say much about ships but I feel like this needs to be said.
Even though both Bryan and Michael have confirmed Korrasami is canon, this does not give you the right to be assholes to people who still ship Makorra or etc. Remember everyone has the right to different opinions. Please respect them and don’t go looking for a fight.