Do you own fandom clothing or is that just me? just me okay...
Definitely not just you! I’ll list every piece of fandom clothing I have.
- 5 Harry Potter t-shirts; ‘I solemnly swear that I’m up to no good’ crop top, ‘Expecto patronum’ long vest/dress, Gryffindor pyjama top, Slytherin top, Hogwarts crest top, ‘Weasley is our King’ top.
- 3 Captain America shirts; one with his shield, one with him on it saying something annoying like ‘I need a hero’ (I dont need a hero, I’d like to be a hero but - the mens version of the top was ‘I’ll be that hero’ no thanks bye I’m my own damn hero but okay) and then just one with his silhouette on it.
- A Marvel shirt (just has MARVEL on it with all avengers characters in the letters).
- Avengers leggings
- Avengers pyjama bottoms.
- Star Wars leggings
- 4 Batman shirts; 2 with the bat symbol, 2 with loads of cartoon batman with ‘pow’ etc on it
- A Justice League t-shirt
- A Slytherin scarf
- Captain America’s shield necklace and bracelet
- Loki’s helmet necklace
- TARDIS necklace
- Lego Hulk necklace
- Pirates of the Caribbean ring
- Galadriel’s crown, necklace form
- Batman bag
- Star Wars backpack
- Also, forgot to say; Star Wars pyjama bottoms.
Fandom clothing is amazing. :) xxxx