Every single one. Like maybe there are some nts but only like one percent.
- it is a social norm to not make eye contact unless you are going to battle
- most trainers specialize in one type aka special interests
- no small talk. It is acceptable to introduce yourself by talking about whatever the fuck is in your mind and then going straight into a battle
- speaking of which, that youngster that says shorts are “comfy and easy to wear” totally has sensory issues that make him hate jeans
- random ass npcs will infodump you on miscellaneous aspects of the game. That o-pin guy in x/y totally has o-pins as a special interest
- all the player characters are partially nonverbal, they can usually only say “yes” and “no”, and they use scripts to order their pokemon in battle (names of moves and stuff like “the foe is weak! Get ‘em (pokemon name)!” No one finds anything notable about this or anything wrong with it
- the reason battling is turn-based is because many/most people have slow processing time and it’s considered honorable to respect this and allow your opponent to time to think
- the emphasis on collecting/trading and how it’s such a common hobby in that world.
- Satoshi Tajiri, the creator of pokemon, is autistic
- I’m sure there’s other evidence I’m forgetting
But basically this is canon and no one can convince me otherwise
me playing pokemon:
why do all of these npc trainers have so many of the same pokemon, and only like teams of 2-3? this is unrealistic they should have full 6 pokemon teams and cover all their type weaknesses and
me playing pokemon go, arms full of nidoran,:
I now understand
i was thinking about making a pokemon character for… quite some time, now.
her name is Eli - she lost the tip of her tail in a battle, back in the day when she was an inexperienced and weak pokemon. it’s a very sensitive spot for her, better not touch it!
she likes attention and being pet, in general. also, lots of movement. either walking around the shops, or being in a car and seeing the landscapes changing or just simply observing what happens around.
aaaah i just had to draw part of the confession scene of this wonderful gold/silver slowburn fic. (silver isn’t actually as blushy in the fic as i drew him here but he was still kinda flustered from some dialogue before … at least i interpreted it that way)
some extra stress doodles from the same fic under the cut
edit: the fic itself contains some heavy stuff at certain chapters, proceed with caution!
Y’know, random thought, but I’ve never agreed with any of those Dragon Age/Pokemon crossovers as to what Pokemon Iron Bull would have on his team because it’s canon that he prefers that a sword being pretty rather than strong. My dude would have 6 pretty pink pokemon and he would love them with all his heart.